• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If anyone wants it, I made a basic cheat mod for this game to change the values. Just put the files from the zip into the game folder. Unless they add a new character, it should be future proof.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should note, this is not necessary with "read mode" as there is only one choice and points are not needed, you get everything already...

Only with "game mode" is that needed, with the WT mod by the dev you should also get everything in game mode too.

Reactions: DonMarius

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The game will crash after talking to Emma in the latest update because they forgot to define d11emmadate in the script file. Download this file into the game folder to get past that conversation. If you are on read mode, you don't need the file.

1681855155836.png

Edit: The walkthrough mod has also fixed this issue. If you have the walkthrough mod, you don't need this file.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
16YearsLater-EP10.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
April 18, 2023:
I will be updating the mod for v10.1 that was just posted in the topic, but it will take me a day or two, please be patient.

March 11, 2023:
Game version 9.3 is just bugfixes (and an additional language, I believe).
My Mod won't be updated for 9.3 since there is no new content from 9.2.
(Adding my v9.2 mod to v9.3 should technically work, but the files it overwrites basically reverts the game to v9.2)
I will definitely update the mod for the next game release that contains new content. Please follow/watch this topic for updates of the game itself.

Feb 15, 2023 - Mod is updated.
NOTE: Emma/Emily naming bug is fixed in the mod.

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.

If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Info below is for game versions prior to 9.2

Many thanks for your work!

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Man.... Felicias pussy is something else. I wish more games had innies (or Homer SIMPsons as I call em). Really nice artwork there. Gotten so used to every vagina looking the exact same because they all use the same default DAZ model lately.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If anyone wants it, I made a basic cheat mod for this game to change the values. Just put the files from the zip into the game folder. Unless they add a new character, it should be future proof.

Thanks for creating this mod. Do you know if your cheat mod will work along side the "SYLwalkthroughEpisode10" walk through mod?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Thanks for creating this mod. Do you know if your cheat mod will work along side the "SYLwalkthroughEpisode10" walk through mod?
yes, the files I changed are not used in the walkthrough mod so there should be no need to ever make a new version of the cheat mod, unless they add a new character.

Reactions: MrBenny

Ruuh

May 11, 2017
Why do I get the end screen for episode 8? I tried it many times but it end there and no 9 or 10 either...

Also deleted the whole game, downloaded it new and after extracting, my saves are still there.
Got exactly same problem, is the wording wrong or is it so it just doesn't advance for some reason?

Reactions: denen

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Have a heart, gamer.
People who are so wrapped up in their endeavor have little space or time
to go read up on legal explanations or try to wrap their minds around the huge differences
in what it is that makes each and every offense stand out and award each criminal a different punishment.
Can someone please explain to the dev that breaking and entering is not the same as murder or manslaughter?

Cause I hate being a minute into a game and reading something so stupid it ejects me right out of the experience like that.

Reactions: Sir Anal

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Why do I get the end screen for episode 8? I tried it many times but it end there and no 9 or 10 either...

Also deleted the whole game, downloaded it new and after extracting, my saves are still there.
Got exactly same problem, is the wording wrong or is it so it just doesn't advance for some reason?
same here:
1681925165159.png

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It was same with ep9, it's a message that indicates end of update but dev didn't change it last 2 updates. So no worries. ;)
i am worried, as i see in day 11 script story-lines which i definitively didn't have at the end of my game and never seen before
They are talking about taking a photo and being shaved ...
I am 100% sure i never got that scene:
1681925898618.png

3.70 star(s) 75 Votes