Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
If the canonical ending doesn't have them all living together as one big, happy, fucked up family (minus Grant, of course) I'll be very sad.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Uhm, Doc may I ask something hoping to not trigger a flame? So please don't get angry everyone...
Is Olivia one of Jack sister, perchance? Something Grant will tell him as a last surprise? It would be hilarious at least for me, and if not I didn't want to upset you or anyone else, just something that I thought after replying the game, update was very good, liked it. :)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Uhm, Doc may I ask something hoping to not trigger a flame? So please don't get angry everyone...
Is Olivia one of Jack sister, perchance? Something Grant will tell him as a last surprise? It would be hilarious at least for me, and if not I didn't want to upset you or anyone else, just something that I thought after replying the game, update was very good, liked it. :)
Too tell you the truth, I haven't decided yet. Probably not, but you never know. She is definitely not one of the "Official" daughters. If she were to be one of the daughters she's be like Meehh, an "Unofficial" daughter.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1590352
This is pissing me off. I requested the OP be updated hours ago. I don't know what's going on. Just get it off Itch. The link is in the OP. Sorry guys and gals.
That's so cool to know, thank you so much Doc.
Eh, don't need to be sorry, maybe they had a lot of threads to update, but I wouldn't be worried I bet a lot of peoples already dl it from itch, anyway thank you so much for your work, it's one of the best games with DLG! :giggle:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
That's so cool to know, thank you so much Doc.
Eh, don't need to be sorry, maybe they had a lot of threads to update, but I wouldn't be worried I bet a lot of peoples already dl it from itch, anyway thank you so much for your work, it's one of the best games with DLG! :giggle:
Olivia.png
Because you asked about her, I'm gonna show you this. I did a redo of Olivia back when I was making the Revamp. This is her. I actually have a plan on how to bring her back and have the visual transformation make sense.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
23 Sisters [v0.07c] [Doc5252] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,58 GB / 242 MB - 23Sisters-0.07c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,55 GB / 207 MB - 23Sisters-0.07c-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey Doc, just something I noticed replaying the game, after Jack and Tiffany discover she's lactating and go to find Grant at the hospital to see if she's pregnant I saw that there are again the old scenes with the previous model of her, specifically the scenes are those while they are talking about massaging her feets and some others and then they return at the new model.
What do you think, did you put them willingly or something happened? Just curious. :)

P.S. Just love her. :giggle: (y)

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hey Doc, just something I noticed replaying the game, after Jack and Tiffany discover she's lactating and go to find Grant at the hospital to see if she's pregnant I saw that there are again the old scenes with the previous model of her, specifically the scenes are those while they are talking about massaging her feets and some others and then they return at the new model.
What do you think, did you put them willingly or something happened? Just curious. :)
There's an image I forgot to delete again. I'll check it out.

Reactions: Dylan741
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes