D

Deleted member 3027200

I hate to repeat myself so I suggest you read my words again. And then again and again. Till you understand what I typed.
Especially for you, other people is not equal to some girl friends. Contradiction you see is only inside your head. If you have troubles understanding that society you live in is not the only one on this planet I can only suggest you stop being so narrow minded.
You don't seem to realise the meaning of monogamy. Use some dictionary and not some modern ones, best before the middle of last century. And then use the same dictionary for terms adultery, marital fidelity and so on.
Thank you for your words.
But you, as others before you, equlize sex and what same gender participants do in bed. My wife has only one sex partner, his husband. When one person orally or manually pleasures other person it's not sex. Call it masturbation or foreplay, even sexual activity, but to call it sex - is to give the term "sex" too wide meaning.
On the other hand, you can use this term however you want if it's the right meaning in your culture. But if you speak about someone from another culture, it's better to use terms how they use them in this another culture.
I think you like the way you are now and seems it's working for you guys, happy for you.
But why is the label monogamy important to you, I don't want to enter this argument. Simply a doubt. And even it's helping in masturbation or oral it's sexual pleasure. Getting sexual pleasure from other than partner is non-monogamy.
And obviously I too sometimes like two woman in bed and I like they make out too (mostly while playing games though :p I don't think I'll do that in IRL, not into sharing partner in anyway). So why it important to be monogamy if you enjoy it.

Reactions: lnppo and xxerikxx

NyVar

May 23, 2020
It will probably stay text-based. If I find an artist to work with then I would love to add renders. But if that happens, we will present that as a new game, do a total rewrite and release a few days of gameplay each month.
OKey :) TYSM for answering :) I liked the 1st part very much. But unfortunately im a very visual person, but i am sure many enjoy it as it is :D

Reactions: xxerikxx

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
It's more than a scene, but since this is a very big story, I would not call it a major part. This is in my view a sweet and realistic story. Another tag I have put in is incest. This is only one scene and it does not involve the MC so those who are hoping for a lot of incest will be disappointed.
Thanks for the answer :)
Is it missable or will I find it pretty easy? ^^

Carrilla

Jul 18, 2020
I have noticed one big bug. When the daughter is on a date with the guy from the dating app, it suddenly switches scenes to where the director is in essence raping her at his mansion. This totally breaks immersion since our choices had totally ditched the director before this.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I have noticed one big bug. When the daughter is on a date with the guy from the dating app, it suddenly switches scenes to where the director is in essence raping her at his mansion. This totally breaks immersion since our choices had totally ditched the director before this.
Thank you for telling me!!! It's kind of strange because I have played through the game a few times and I have never been thrown of the path with Jack. Does Audrey and Jack still end up in the cabin or are you forced away from that path? I will look into it and correct the bug. :unsure:

Are you playing the Android version?

Carrilla

Jul 18, 2020
Thank you for telling me!!! It's kind of strange because I have played through the game a few times and I have never been thrown of the path with Jack. Does Audrey and Jack still end up in the cabin or are you forced away from that path? I will look into it and correct the bug. :unsure:

Are you playing the Android version?
PC version and you do still end up in the cabin with Jack. Other minor things are using Threat or threaten instead of treat and a few other minor wrong words here and there and normal akward phrases from not being a native English speaker or even from not being a US English speaker, some of them might sound right to Australian or British readers.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
The bug shall have been fixed now.

97 likes on my game. Wonder if I will get 100 this weekend or if someone even take the time to write a little review? :unsure:

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
I did read in the ratings that there are no sex scenes, but from the tags and last two pages of the discussion I don't get that impression. Can someone confirm that there are actually descriptive sex scenes in this game/novel? I'm not talking about rendered scenes, I can live without the visuals if the text is okay.

If sex is only implied I think I would pass, otherwise I'd like to take a look.

Carrilla

Jul 18, 2020
I did read in the ratings that there are no sex scenes, but from the tags and last two pages of the discussion I don't get that impression. Can someone confirm that there are actually descriptive sex scenes in this game/novel? I'm not talking about rendered scenes, I can live without the visuals if the text is okay.

It is set up for future scenes to have sex scenes visualized. Currently it just has position # tags top hit without the actual position being described.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019

It's more than implied and there are some description, but it's written in a way that suggest that it should be rendered. Anyway it just a 56 MB download so it will not take you long to take a look :)

(It's more than 50 sex-scenes in the story)

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
So far I've got through day 20. I noticed on day 20 that the sarah/victor date has a few sentences that show MC talking instead of victor.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
So far I've got through day 20. I noticed on day 20 that the sarah/victor date has a few sentences that show MC talking instead of victor.
Thanks! I really appreciate that you tell me about bugs that you find in the game (y)

Hope you are enjoying the game and would love it you write a review afterwards.

beliar

May 6, 2017
A few bugs I have noticed while skipping through the game:
1. If you are on a Gregory path with Audrey, after the visit to Brenda, there is a scene where Faye refers to Audrey as a virgin (which she isn't at that point) and tells her about setting her up with a date through the app. That scene is completely out of place, and the said date never happens.
2. A nasty visual bug, where while Audrey is on the Gregory's island, every scene that doesn't have Audrey in it has her portrait on the left side. The anomaly disappears only after Audrey returns from the island.
3. If you are dating Harper, she is referred to as Cassandra after the Never Have I Ever game.

• Red Heart

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
A few bugs I have noticed while skipping through the game:
1. If you are on a Gregory path with Audrey, after the visit to Brenda, there is a scene where Faye refers to Audrey as a virgin (which she isn't at that point) and tells her about setting her up with a date through the app. That scene is completely out of place, and the said date never happens.
2. A nasty visual bug, where while Audrey is on the Gregory's island, every scene that doesn't have Audrey in it has her portrait on the left side. The anomaly disappears only after Audrey returns from the island.
3. If you are dating Harper, she is referred to as Cassandra after the Never Have I Ever game.
Thank you! I really appreciate that people are helping me find bugs that I can fix. (y)
However it would be easier to fix if you put in the day or a sentence I can search for. I having a little problem finding some of the scenes I need to fix :coffee:

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2017
xxerikxx

Here are my two scents. I won't say anything about the game not having CGs. Text-base games are... fine... but I hope you manage to find someone to pair up with and make CGs for this or future games. Now, since the game is Text-base, then I can only judge it for the story and I have a huge problem with the story.

It’s my understanding that you were trying to make a decision heavy game. Some decisions change simple text while others change entire paths and story development. You also made the decision of having several MC’s, or at the very least, one MC and several Secondary-MCs. I believe this two ideas are cool and would make for an extremely good game.

That being said….

The story itself can’t make a choice between being linear or branching. While some things do change, it feels like you either end with the same outcome or simple choices have way too much importance. This makes it have the worst aspects of both kind of story developments. Your decisions end up being or way too radical or completely useless. When the decisions are useless it feels like a linear game, were you want to tell me the story and I should just shup up and watch. When the decisions are radical, it feels like a choice shouldn’t have weighted as much as it did, completely eliminating branches out of nowhere.

Here are some examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It feels like, you created a linear story and then decided to add choices on top of it. But since you wanted to follow the linear story, all branches ended up looping around and going back instead of developing more story lines. This is why choices don’t matter and sometimes they feel way too radical as you need to loop around.

Make a choice dude. Do you want a linear story or a branching storyline?

It’s a good story overall, you just need to iron out some kinks and make some choices of where you want to go. Keep up the good work and I hope you can make a V2 of this game with CGs or if not, I’ll be waiting for your next one.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes