lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I am the last person to comment on relationships, and you seem happy in yours, so you do you and be yourself. But what you describe is not monogamy in any way, and almost sounds like you are being played. Your wife gets to have sex with other women, because she likes it, while you are 'allowed' to do something you don't want to do, sex with men. That is not an equitable system, you are getting nothing while she gets to play all she wants. But again, if this is cool with you go with it. This board is not made up of relationship experts, believe me.
Yeah, his wife is out banging other people and he calls that monogamy?
That word does not mean what he thinks it means, lol.

D

Deleted member 3027200

It's a clear MC in the game, but we follow the life of several characters and you will make some decisions for all the main characters.
Mostly multiple is root for NTR or other people sex scenes, just wanna clarify and yeah would like to play in Android if there is a port

Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Will it stay textbased? Or will renders come later
It will probably stay text-based. If I find an artist to work with then I would love to add renders. But if that happens, we will present that as a new game, do a total rewrite and release a few days of gameplay each month.

Reactions: NyVar

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Believe me, it's not an open relationship. It's monogamy. I knew couples in open relationship, both man and woman could have sex on the side. That's not acceptable for me. My wife can have sex with other women, it's not cheating, cause it's just sex and no dick involved. If I'd be bi, then I'd have sex on the side, just sex and no vagina involved. And, of course, what people call love, it's the feeling that we feel for each other and no one else. In open relationship there's the same rule about love but either one can have sex with opposite hm... sex. And that means that couples in open relationship doomed to fell apart (what I see IRL only approve it). 'Cause sooner or later you or your partner find "better half" that better than current "better half". It's inevitable, only question is when.
What we call sex between participants of the same gender lacks certain components. There's no interchange of hormones so it never be a full experience, more like mutual masturbation. So if my wife finds something in that, why it's cheating? It's not the same sex we have, there's no feeling involved and there can be no consequences like children from that.
And what you say monogamy is looks like something from a preacher. With blind eye to homosexual relations.
Hey, you do you I say! :)

I definitely can see the appeal from my perspective of having female lovers and a nice husband who is so generous to my well being and enjoyment, hee hee!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Women who have sex with other women very rarely want to have a serious relationship with men, and cheating isn't usually accepted when men do it either by their girlfriends or spouses

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
You are literally describing an open relationship, just with more rules. How can be letting your wife have sex with other people be considered monogamy? It's the opposite. And no, it doesn't matter if it's a women or a man. Obviously in your case it's not cheating because you don't care BUT it's the definition of an open relationship. You can't be in monogamous relationship while letting your wife be with other people.
And here I thought people from West are tolerant)))
There's no open relationship between me and my wife. You consider sex as every activity between two people when their genitals involved. My view on sex is different. Maybe because I have degree in biology, maybe because I live all my life in more or less traditional society. But I see your point. For you two guys (or girls) married is normal. For me (and the most of other Russians) is not (to say it extremely mildly). According to our Family Codex (collection of laws about family and children), marriage is a union between man and woman. So me and my wife are in a monogamous relationship. No one of us have lovers, my wife just have special relationship with some of her girl friends. She's not cheating as is, she is loyal to her husband. But as I see if you equalize normal relationship and homosexual relationship then it's certainly cheating. So I see no point discussing this topic further. You use your Western point of view and from this point of view you are right.
But there's one thing you are wrong. In open relationship people really care, that's why they make rules. And that's why open relationship will eventually kill the couple.

D

Deleted member 3027200

It will probably stay text-based. If I find an artist to work with then I would love to add renders. But if that happens, we will present that as a new game, do a total rewrite and release a few days of gameplay each month.
Hope you'll be able to remake this with renders, and a request is make NTR optional if there gonna be any

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
And here I thought people from West are tolerant)))
There's no open relationship between me and my wife. You consider sex as every activity between two people when their genitals involved. My view on sex is different. Maybe because I have degree in biology, maybe because I live all my life in more or less traditional society. But I see your point. For you two guys (or girls) married is normal. For me (and the most of other Russians) is not (to say it extremely mildly). According to our Family Codex (collection of laws about family and children), marriage is a union between man and woman. So me and my wife are in a monogamous relationship. No one of us have lovers, my wife just have special relationship with some of her girl friends. She's not cheating as is, she is loyal to her husband. But as I see if you equalize normal relationship and homosexual relationship then it's certainly cheating. So I see no point discussing this topic further. You use your Western point of view and from this point of view you are right.
But there's one thing you are wrong. In open relationship people really care, that's why they make rules. And that's why open relationship will eventually kill the couple.
You don't seem to realise that if your wife is sleeping with other people, then IT CAN'T be considered a monogoamous relationship, that's not how it works, that's simply a contradiction and it doesn't matter where you're from. What you are describing is literally definition of an open relationship, you are married and you both can sleep with other people, that's what an open relationship means.

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Really enjoying this. In a way, I prefer the sex scenes the way they are done because many writers ruin sex scenes with too much talking and not enough description of the activity.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Monogamy has many definitions. The first meaning one Spouse. Polygamy means more than one Spouse.
Another definition is one Mate. Other than humans very few animals have one mate Bald Eagles mate for life.
The definition some of you are using means.... one sex partner. Under this definition, anyone who has had sex
with a number of partners can not be called a Monogamist.

Therefore a man whose wife is Bi can be in a Monogamous relationship using the first two definitions, since his wife
is only married to him, and since same-sex couples can not mate definition 2 also applies. However, since his wife has
more than one sex partner she can be considered a Polygamist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
You don't seem to realise that if your wife is sleeping with other people, then IT CAN'T be considered a monogoamous relationship, that's not how it works, that's simply a contradiction and it doesn't matter where you're from. What you are describing is literally definition of an open relationship, you are married and you both can sleep with other people, that's what an open relationship means.
I hate to repeat myself so I suggest you read my words again. And then again and again. Till you understand what I typed.
Especially for you, other people is not equal to some girl friends. Contradiction you see is only inside your head. If you have troubles understanding that society you live in is not the only one on this planet I can only suggest you stop being so narrow minded.
You don't seem to realise the meaning of monogamy. Use some dictionary and not some modern ones, best before the middle of last century. And then use the same dictionary for terms adultery, marital fidelity and so on.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: lnppo and xxerikxx

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Monogamy has many definitions. The first meaning one Spouse. Polygamy means more than one Spouse.
Another definition is one Mate. Other than humans very few animals have one mate Bald Eagles mate for life.
The definition some of you are using means.... one sex partner. Under this definition, anyone who has had sex
with a number of partners can not be called a Monogamist.

Therefore a man whose wife is Bi can be in a Monogamous relationship using the first two definitions, since his wife
is only married to him, and since same-sex couples can not mate definition 2 also applies. However, since his wife has
more than one sex partner she can be considered a Polygamist.
Thank you for your words.
But you, as others before you, equlize sex and what same gender participants do in bed. My wife has only one sex partner, his husband. When one person orally or manually pleasures other person it's not sex. Call it masturbation or foreplay, even sexual activity, but to call it sex - is to give the term "sex" too wide meaning.
On the other hand, you can use this term however you want if it's the right meaning in your culture. But if you speak about someone from another culture, it's better to use terms how they use them in this another culture.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo and xxerikxx
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes