xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Thread contains "0.2.0", zip name has "2.0" and archive in that zip contains "1.0".
What version is the latest? Is it posted here?
2ndChance-2.0-pc .zip is the latest version. just follow the link in the post

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
After finished game i don't see any incest there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also looks like NTR is not in tags but still in game
and shame that MC choises are totally useless and the game still forces us to many unwanted scenes,
Guess that is me out damn shame man game looked good. No real incest and NTR crap damn shame.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Played this some but might come back later. But after reading some of the comments I'll be ignoring Sarah and Audrey as I'm no longer interested in either one as I'm not interested in Sarah and Victurd and when talking to her on the plane I'll just pick all of the wrong options that I can and I'm not interested in Audrey atm as there is no incest yet. Lots of hot looking girls but after awhile I got bored with all the reading and no scenes so I'll wait till they have been added to maybe try it again.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The choice system is broken - 1) you should be able to turn down anyone you don't want 2) you should be able to turn down 3somes if that is what you want, 3) It also should be a choice of a man to be free to tell his girlfriend that no he does not want to allow her to have sex with someone else female or male
WHY do these games always force these issues - I can see that some would want them but just as many don't

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
The choice system is broken - 1) you should be able to turn down anyone you don't want 2) you should be able to turn down 3somes if that is what you want, 3) It also should be a choice of a man to be free to tell his girlfriend that no he does not want to allow her to have sex with someone else female or male
WHY do these games always force these issues - I can see that some would want them but just as many don't
It would be impossible to tell a good story if the players have total control over every big decision every character makes in the game. It would end up with a story that is not very deep or you would end up with 20 different, but much shorter stories.

In this story the two love interest for the MC does not have sex with anyone else than the MC. No other men and no other women so I assume there is some of the other characters that you want to control more.

I think you should look at this as a visual novel and not as a video game. You will be given options that wil impact the story, but there is a bigger story that you are ”forced" to follow. As an example it's important for the story that th MC have sex with Fae at least once. It has a big impact on the relationship between Fae and Audrey, between Fae and MC and between Fae and Audrey. To avoid that I would have to write a totally new story than the story I wanted to tell.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It would be impossible to tell a good story if the players have total control over every big decision every character makes in the game. It would end up with a story that is not very deep or you would end up with 20 different, but much shorter stories.

In this story the two love interest for the MC does not have sex with anyone else than the MC. No other men and no other women so I assume there is some of the other characters that you want to control more.

I think you should look at this as a visual novel and not as a video game. You will be given options that wil impact the story, but there is a bigger story that you are ”forced" to follow. As an example it's important for the story that th MC have sex with Fae at least once. It has a big impact on the relationship between Fae and Audrey, between Fae and MC and between Fae and Audrey. To avoid that I would have to write a totally new story than the story I wanted to tell.
Ok but you made sarah a bisexual with olivia and victor has no say watsoever, you also make it impossible to save your own daughter from being abused by Jack.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok but you made sarah a bisexual with olivia and victor has no say watsoever, you also make it impossible to save your own daughter from being abused by Jack.
Yeah but those are more complaints that you do not like (parts) of the story the dev wanted to tell, which is fair enough since none of us are obliged to like it and not whether the choices you can make have an influence or not within the confines of the story the dev wants to tell. Just means this story may not be for you or me actually, instead of being good or bad or to confined.

Reactions: xxerikxx

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Yeah but those are more complaints that you do not like (parts) of the story the dev wanted to tell, which is fair enough since none of us are obliged to like it and not whether the choices you can make have an influence or not within the confines of the story the dev wants to tell. Just means this story may not be for you or me actually, instead of being good or bad or to confined.
alright, I just wish choices were more plentiful in these stories so we could feel more real with them

Reactions: DA22

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

You also said in the description that the player would be able to make some choices for the main charactors - Audrey, Fae, Sarah

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
One more thing - The version number on the download says 2.0 but when unzipped it says 1.0 is this correct?

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
You also said in the description that the player would be able to make some choices for the main charactors - Audrey, Fae, Sarah
Yes, and you can make some choices for those characters but obviously not all the choices you want to make.

I must just apologize about the version number. The link is to the latest version even if the name is wrong. It also looks like this will be the final version since I have been unsuccessful in finding an artist to do the drawings for this game. :(

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Your dialogue between Sarah and victor suggested that he forgave her and she promised to not do it again, but then you do exactly that and Victor is supposed to be good for it - he was described as being a friend of the MC, and not a pervert
I'm sorry this is the final version, the novel with some mods could have been interesting

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Yes, this was only meant to be a pilot . If I had found an artist to work with many things would have been changed and hopefully improved in the final version.

Last edited:

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
As much as I don't normally "do" text-based VN's, this one sounds like I'd kick myself later if I didn't give it a try. It's truly unfortunate that you couldn't find an artist to do the renders for you; I think I'll bookmark the thread anyway in case one suddenly pops up later, because I sense a great deal of potential here. I hope to see more of this later, or perhaps a sequel with the visuals you had hoped to have in this version. Best of luck to you, xxerikxx. I'll keep an eye out for more of your work ;)

• Love

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
Saw the bdsm tag... how much is in the game? ^^
would be nice to know if its a "good amout" or only one scene

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Your dialogue between Sarah and victor suggested that he forgave her and she promised to not do it again, but then you do exactly that and Victor is supposed to be good for it - he was described as being a friend of the MC, and not a pervert
I'm sorry this is the final version, the novel with some mods could have been interesting
If women having sex with other women intimidates you as a man, or you scream that the woman is 'cheating' you might want to turn in your man card. It's hardly been used, just sayin'.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok I was about to download the final version, then I saw this. I am sorry that MC and Fae fail to protect Audrey and that she will be abused by Jack or Greg in this story, but sometimes bad stuff happens in a novel. then I saw this in the changelog. Can prevent Audrey from having sex with Gregory also saw this, Can prevent Audrey from losing her virginity so which is it? The first spoiler or the second?

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes