Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Why was Sarah not a LI for the main MC, it seems a wasted opportunity to me, she's much better than Fay or Nicole, I know it's your story I just didn't understand why as she's the first we meet and they connected

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
That's a shame for me as I liked her the most, isn't Victor a main character though? anyway good luck with it
I guess you can say that we follow the life of MC, Sarah, Audrey and Fae. Victor is an important person in Sarah's life and in MC's life so he is a big part of the story. (It is possible to define Victor, Harper, Cassandra and even Olivia as main characters)

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Probably need to have in Big Red letters in OP that this is Text Based with placeholder pics. There's another useless review to delete because someone is lazy and can't read.

Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Probably need to have in Big Red letters in OP that this is Text Based with placeholder pics. There's another useless review to delete because someone is lazy and can't read.
To give a text-based game reviews based on images is like reviewing the flying skills of an elephant. But I totally understand that the game looks crappy now. My goal with putting out this version of the game is to get some feedback on the story and to find someone that can help me with drawings and grammar.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017
A few points;
There is no true NTR in this story, the closest is the Faye/MC relationship, but they are never an 'item' more like taboo fuck buddies.
The incest in the game is at no point between the MC and his daughter. While this is to my liking, some on this site enjoy incest so it may be an idea to make this clear on the game summary.
Although there are choices a lot of the game is fixed so it is more like a visual novel than a game.
As stated it is more a text based game at present, but there is a lot of content. It will take a long time for the animation and images to catch up.

Unfortunately as often happens there are many posts about NTR (both for and against). There are simply girls in the game who are not virgins and not the MC's girlfriend doing adult things. This is a strong point of the game. There is also more than simply the MCs viewpoint, Victor, Faye and Audrey also have viewpoint chapters within the game.

My advice to the game creator is to tell the story he/she wants to tell first and foremost. I have seen many games on this site or on patron becoming derailed by the creator trying to keep everyone happy. Once you start to try and keep the vocal critics happy you are no longer in control of your own dialog and your creative process and enthusiasm wanes.

Overall I like the story and fell it has merit.
I understand those asking for more choice in things such as the Audrey/Gregory plotline but it is also a vital part of the overall narative, so be carefull in how this is handled. If you are not experienced in handling branching story lines then it might be better to keep this simple in the game and experiment more in future projects.

The game also requires some proofreading and correcting.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Thank you for the feedback!

Yes in the beginning I had no NTR-tag in the game (Because I don't consider this game to have NTR), but after endless discussions/posts I put the tag in to end the discussion. The incest tag needs to be there because of a big incest scene, but for those who hope that the MC will fuck his daughter they will be disappointed. MC and his daughter have a good and healthy relationship and most of the characters in this story are sympathetic people.

There will be be an update in a couple of week with more choices and alternative stories. The visual presentation will also be better, but it will still be a text based game. If anyone want's to help me out with grammars and writting errors, then please contact :)

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The game started out with a good story untilthe daughter gets taken advantage of by the film director, now I know its not ntr because she isn't a li as far as i see. I just don't like the fact that you couldn't do anything to stop it. Unless I made some wrong decisions kinda hard to make decisions based on the scenes considering there are no pics there yet so I don't know if picking one set of clothes is better than another. Well I'm out good luck with your game. Like I said decent story to start but took a bad turn for my tastes later on.

Reactions: Jccurtis

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
The game started out with a good story untilthe daughter gets taken advantage of by the film director, now I know its not ntr because she isn't a li as far as i see. I just don't like the fact that you couldn't do anything to stop it. Unless I made some wrong decisions kinda hard to make decisions based on the scenes considering there are no pics there yet so I don't know if picking one set of clothes is better than another. Well I'm out good luck with your game. Like I said decent story to start but took a bad turn for my tastes later on.
Thanks for the feedback. You are right about everything you write. Since this is just a text-based game so far, decisions regarding clothes has no impact on this (or the next) version of the game. I hope to find an artist who will help me with the artwork, and I hope to make a game with illustrated scenes, different clothing, and animated sex-scenes. The good news is that there will be a new version coming out this week. In that version the visual images will be better. It would still be text-based, but the presentation will be better. I have also tried to clean up the language and hopefully corrected most of my spelling/grammar mistakes. The biggest changes in the new version will be: You can choose that Audrey don’t have sex with the film director. You can choose that Fae don't have sex with Peter. You can choose not to go to the nightclub where the MC meet Kate, Kelly and Zoe. Theses choices will lead to alternative storylines and impact on the main story. However it is important to understand that this is not a story where the MC goes around and fuck every girl in the story. As the story progress the MC only has two love interests (Harper and Cassandra). Sarah, Audrey, Brenda and Olivia will have a sexlife in the story.

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. You are right about everything you write. Since this is just a text-based game so far, decisions regarding clothes has no impact on this (or the next) version of the game. I hope to find an artist who will help me with the artwork, and I hope to make a game with illustrated scenes, different clothing, and animated sex-scenes. The good news is that there will be a new version coming out this week. In that version the visual images will be better. It would still be text-based, but the presentation will be better. I have also tried to clean up the language and hopefully corrected most of my spelling/grammar mistakes. The biggest changes in the new version will be: You can choose that Audrey don’t have sex with the film director. You can choose that Fae don't have sex with Peter. You can choose not to go to the nightclub where the MC meet Kate, Kelly and Zoe. Theses choices will lead to alternative storylines and impact on the main story. However it is important to understand that this is not a story where the MC goes around and fuck every girl in the story. As the story progress the MC only has two love interests (Harper and Cassandra). Sarah, Audrey, Brenda and Olivia will have a sexlife in the story.
I'll try the next version once it comes out. Like I said I really did enjoy your story, sans certain parts. I'm looking forward to the next release. Also one thing I noticed that really bugged me is that you wrote that the mc was getting fitted for a dress. In english dresses are for females and a male would be fitted for suits. Just throwing that out there. Good luck.

Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I'll try the next version once it comes out. Like I said I really did enjoy your story, sans certain parts. I'm looking forward to the next release. Also one thing I noticed that really bugged me is that you wrote that the mc was getting fitted for a dress. In english dresses are for females and a male would be fitted for suits. Just throwing that out there. Good luck.
Thanks! I have corrected it now in the new version. Looks like I made that mistake twenty times so I understand that it must have driven you crazy. (In Norwegian suit = dress and dress = kjole :) )

Reactions: Famescua

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well the installer of 2.0 is showing the game file for version 1.0 and even in About it is showing Version 1.0 though I downloaded the Mega file for 2.0 can someone please check and confirm.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ahahaha I saw 2nd Chance but read it as 'Second Chance'. I was all "Wait. that game ended." But, seeing there's another 'friend' in the game, I think I'll pass. Don't want to get blindsided with NTR again.

I wish you luck with this.
OMEGALUL.PNG KEKW.PNG
The messiah, man knew it was coming even when the dev said there was none. The faceplamers looking real goofy.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Dev maintains there is no NTR, there are several women the MC will never fuck that have their own sex lives one of which is the MC's daughter which caused people to shout NTR.
To be fair to anyone who doesn't like NTR, to be forced to watch your daughter get taken advantage of by a film director is not much different. Sails the same ship

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Apparently you can stop that now.
Ah, it is optional now, you're right. It still does exist though, not to mention the dev doesn't really get to decide love interests per se. Obviously not saying that he can't write a character how he wants, but it is up to the player to decide their love interests. If you give a female a name, let the player character fuck her and interact with her, its fair game for the tag, unless you do some super heavy writing to not make it NTR. You can sit here all day and try to convince me that Sera from Dragon age inquisition wasn't a Love inquest for my Male Inquisitor, but your wrong, she is :mad:.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes