Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
not to mention the dev doesn't really get to decide love interests per se. Obviously not saying that he can't write a character how he wants, but it is up to the player to decide their love interests.
The MC only has 2 women he can have a relationship with.

Sure, players can decide their own love interests but they only have 2 options for actual relationships.

Reactions: Pyrrical

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
It's a nice setup for a story, and the writing seems pretty good so far, but having it as a text game with placeholder pics puts it in a bit of an awkward space, like it can't decide whether it's a text-only game or a VN.

Typically, text-only games (the good ones, anyway) are heavier on the text, more descriptive about the surroundings and characters and help you visualise the action clearly in your mind's eye. Here, the text is a bit on the light side, as if accompanying images are expected, and the existence of the placeholder pics seems to reinforce the notion. So it ends up feeling more like a WIP Visual Novel than a full text game with some add-on pics. If that's what it's meant to be, then it's an interesting look at how the sausage is made, so to speak. I personally prefer full vertical slices for public releases, but if this is how the dev wants to play it, fair play to them.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
It's a nice setup for a story, and the writing seems pretty good so far, but having it as a text game with placeholder pics puts it in a bit of an awkward space, like it can't decide whether it's a text-only game or a VN.

Typically, text-only games (the good ones, anyway) are heavier on the text, more descriptive about the surroundings and characters and help you visualise the action clearly in your mind's eye. Here, the text is a bit on the light side, as if accompanying images are expected, and the existence of the placeholder pics seems to reinforce the notion. So it ends up feeling more like a WIP Visual Novel than a full text game with some add-on pics. If that's what it's meant to be, then it's an interesting look at how the sausage is made, so to speak. I personally prefer full vertical slices for public releases, but if this is how the dev wants to play it, fair play to them.
The plan is to make a visual novel, but at this point I need an artist to help me with that. This version is tagged as text-based, but the final product will not be text-based. All pictures in this version will be removed in the final version and replaced with full-sized pictures and animations.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well there is a thread saying there is no NTR. So is the director not going to fuck mc's daughter?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well there is a thread saying there is no NTR. So is the director not going to fuck mc's daughter?
MC's daughter isn't a love interest so it doesn't matter who she fucks, she has her own life in the story and is likely to end up with a lover like the other women that aren't love interests.

That said you can stop the director fucking her.

There are only 2 actual love interests for the MC.

Jul 15, 2019
Android universal is full of script errors soon as you start the game....correction ALL ANDROID VERSION GIVES ME SCRIPT ERRORS FROM THE START AFter the naming

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Android universal is full of script errors soon as you start the game....correction ALL ANDROID VERSION GIVES ME SCRIPT ERRORS FROM THE START AFter the naming
Sorry about that. Thanks for telling me. I will remove the links and see if I can fix the problem later.

Reactions: IzzabellaJones

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Liked the intro. But I'll be back to check out the game properly once it really starts to develop into a proper VN

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I've liked your story and await further installments. :)
Thank you! (y)

On the hubub in the discussions in the thread: :unsure:
Here are two ideas that may or may not make your writing life easier and some readers' lives happier:

a) For choices in the game that have no significant impact on the plot, would {off-setting them with different punctuation} or printing them in a different, specific colour easily signal to readers the lack-of-significance of certain players' choices?
(This might allow your various flavours of different scenes to remain in your story but also allow people to relax if they fear missing parts of one or more plots.)

b) If there are some scenes in the story that are not necessary for readers to witness but must/should remain in the story for plot or character development, is it possible to give readers a choice to be made aware that something happened between two characters but do not provide unnecessary detail?
(Example: "Your friend mentioned in passing that GirlX and BoyY seem to be in a relationship but didn't leave any other gossip ..." seems to allow you freedom to write AND allows squeamish(?) readers opportunities to avoid content they don't like.)

Just thinking,
e-d

Last edited:

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Yeah NTR tag makes me -Go Away :confused:
In place of NTR add incest beter :giggle:(y)
A shame that the NTR tag made you go away, because I really don't consider it to be NTR in this story, but after endless discussions in this thread I agreed to put in the tag to calm down the NTR-haters. The women the MC has love interest in do not have sex with any other male characters in the story, and there is no sharing of any women in any way between male characters.

And the incest tag is already there ...

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
nice game. the story was interesting. felt like it shoe-horned some of the relationships though.

After completing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I checked the dev notes and changelogs. seems there was another girl MC can choose and there's changes to the story based on who fucks who... guess I'll be running it back to see how much the story can be affected based on my choices. Part of me wants to wait for later updates to see how the game updates/plays out later though.

oh yea, i know this game is WIP. wonder how the scenes will play out after theyre made.

Reactions: xxerikxx

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
It's difficult to explain when you haven't played the game. The game is presented from a storyteller perspective, but the player are still allowed to make decisions about how characters respond in different situations if that makes sense.

The incest tag is not put in there for the f of it. There is a big scene where one of the girls have sex with her father.
Except you let players name the mc and you even refer to that character as the mc?? Just give him generic name it's a book not a game in my opinion you don't name book characters? (You the storyteller) should be observing?

As far as fae goes you do play as audrey in the game correct her and fae have a love relationship? So if fae has sex with dirty old perv or mc or anyone else then she is doing ntr against audrey? so there is ntr in the game correct? Just curious I know tag is there but keep hearing that there is no real ntr but that is ntr/cheating because you play multiple protagonist so the "player" is hypothetical doing lots of ntr:LOL:

We get used to being and making decisions for one character then move to the next and start having sex and relationship with someone else?
Just because audrey and fae are females doesn't mean it's not still ntr? Just my opinion
Anyway good luck:)

Like I said before if you ever decide to break the story up into smaller stories that you play as a main character from beginning to end
And can put yourself in there shoes thru out the story let me know I would be interested in playing those games/stories?
That way I can focus on being the actual mc thru out

Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Except you let players name the mc and you even refer to that character as the mc?? Just give him generic name it's a book not a game in my opinion you don't name book characters? (You the storyteller) should be observing?

As far as fae goes you do play as audrey in the game correct her and fae have a love relationship? So if fae has sex with dirty old perv or mc or anyone else then she is doing ntr against audrey? so there is ntr in the game correct? Just curious I know tag is there but keep hearing that there is no real ntr but that is ntr/cheating because you play multiple protagonist so the "player" is hypothetical doing lots of ntr:LOL:

We get used to being and making decisions for one character then move to the next and start having sex and relationship with someone else?
Just because audrey and fae are females doesn't mean it's not still ntr? Just my opinion
Anyway good luck:)

Like I said before if you ever decide to break the story up into smaller stories that you play as a main character from beginning to end
And can put yourself in there shoes thru out the story let me know I would be interested in playing those games/stories?
That way I can focus on being the actual mc thru out
I'm tired of discussing the definition of ntr. Some people will say that small parts of the story is ntr and some will say that there is no ntr in this story. I don't give a shit, and hope people will comment on other aspects of the story instead.

Yes, I can take away the option of naming the MC and that way make the players less connected to this character. (That way I could also call him something else than MC in this thread). I don't think I want to do that. The MC is the starting point for the story and even if we follow the life of friend's and family members the MC is still the centre point of the story.

I don't think I can split this up into smaller mini-stories. Everything is part of a bigger story. As an example the sexual content regarding Audrey and male characters would be of very little interest if it didn't affect her relationship with Fae and her father. (Especially without animated sex scenes)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Liked the intro. But I'll be back to check out the game properly once it really starts to develop into a proper VN
You may have to wait several years. I still need to find an artist who would like to do this project with me so it's not like there will be an update with great art-work in a few weeks ...

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
You may have to wait several years. I still need to find an artist who would like to do this project with me so it's not like there will be an update with great art-work in a few weeks ...
have you tried looking in the forum for requests where you can ask for help from others you might find an artist there

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Yes, and I did find someone in the forum who would helped me with the nude and lingerie placeholder pics that I used in this version of the game, but I don't think we will be doing the entire game together. I hope to find someone with experience who can turn this story into a beautiful visual novel. If I don't find that person then the current version will probably be the final version.

The thing is that I hope to find someone who like the story and would like to be a partner in the project. I don't want to just pay someone to do a job for me. I want someone who is committed and have a personal interest in making the game as good as possible. I don't have a lot of money to offer an artist so if he/she wants to make money from this then we would need to create a patreon-site or find another way to create income. If we create a patreon-site then I will need the artist to help me create special content for our patreons. I also want an artist that would consider making season 2 with me if we decide to do that.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Thread contains "0.2.0", zip name has "2.0" and archive in that zip contains "1.0".
What version is the latest? Is it posted here?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
A shame that the NTR tag made you go away, because I really don't consider it to be NTR in this story, but after endless discussions in this thread I agreed to put in the tag to calm down the NTR-haters. The women the MC has love interest in do not have sex with any other male characters in the story, and there is no sharing of any women in any way between male characters.

And the incest tag is already there ...
Is there NTR? I ask, because I came her only for it.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes