EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LILBANNERNEW.png

Overview:
Take over as the teacher of twenty high school students as they attempt to find their way through life. Manage and develop relationships with each of them in the fictional city of Kumon-mi. Choose how to spend your time after school and on weekends to best suit the path you want to take. Whether it be visiting the girls at their part time jobs, trying to convince them to let you into their dorm rooms, or just hanging out in the room with clocks at the local bar, there is always something to do in Lessons in Love.
Please note, some things in this game may be meant to confuse or disturb you.
But don't worry! Everything will be okay~​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Selebus
Censored: No
Version: 0.38.0
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If you've used the care packages then please see

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Update Only: - - - -

Care Packages:

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - GALLERY UNLOCKER* - CHEAT CODE - DARK MODE* - SPANISH TL* - RUSSIAN TL* - GUIDE MOD* - CHEAT MOD* - PUZZLE GUIDE* - DISABLE DRM* - - Naming Save Mod - Fan Art Thread
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

amidream1.png utafirstmaidcafe17.png mayabeach2.png futabalustten19.png bluejay18.png ayanesneaksin1.png chikasunset36.png callous21.png kirinnightdate19.png harukamakithreesome20.png harukastore21.png tsuneyokaori23.png amiafternoongen.png firstmollydorm11.png kaoriafternoongen.png harukadog1.png makotofirstlust26.png karingenafternoon.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
usually don't tend to play the initial release but renders look good enough so I will keep it on my watch list
btw Selebus have you requested a game dev tag?

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
i like the incest and loli tags but i'm not a fan of horror so i'm just gonna put this on my list and after a few more updates i'll check it out. Preferably during daylight... and playing music to distract my from the horror aspects

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Opened a ticket for one a little while ago! Just waiting on a mod to get back to me about what I need to do next.
oh sooo...how much minute of content is in this update (roughly)?
edit : nvm saw 3 hrs of gameplay after typing this :rolleyes: :LOL:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
i like the incest and loli tags but i'm not a fan of horror so i'm just gonna put this on my list and after a few more updates i'll check it out. Preferably during daylight... and playing music to distract my from the horror aspects
The horror bit is really only a hidden part right now and a very short one at that. Not able to use minor tags here though, unfortunately. This is totally playable during night time! Thanks for dropping by (y)

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
when I saw the name Futaba I had to recheck the tags whether there was a trans/futa tag or not...don't like futa that much ...glad to see it not being in the tags :)
(even if u decide on adding one..plz make a futa and a normal girl varient pls)

4.20 star(s) 293 Votes