Haast

Mar 19, 2018
If I had been the Dev I probably would have done the same thing, maybe explained to people why it was a complete backstab, he told people to not release it until he was ready, then, people ignored him, one time too many (Sadly).
Probably would have only been a few more weeks, but no, people needed it NOW!!!, and couldn't wait.
There aren't many reasons better than that to say "Nah, I'm done."
Then again since he made that choice, there have been people on here giving him far more reasons to have done it.
PS: Yeah, I know people won't like this reasonable point of view, and will probably give me crap for it, but hey, this is the sort of stuff that normally kills games, people not listening to the Dev and ruining things for everyone.
Too many good games die for crap like this.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If I had been the Dev I probably would have done the same thing, maybe explained to people why it was a complete backstab, he told people to not release it until he was ready, then, people ignored him, one time too many (Sadly).
Probably would have only been a few more weeks, but no, people needed it NOW!!!, and couldn't wait.
There aren't many reasons better than that to say "Nah, I'm done."
Then again since he made that choice, there have been people on here giving him far more reasons to have done it.
PS: Yeah, I know people won't like this reasonable point of view, and will probably give me crap for it, but hey, this is the sort of stuff that normally kills games, people not listening to the Dev and ruining things for everyone.
Too many good games die for crap like this.
Well if he had not waited months to release it without word ( It was not like it was released after a few days), maybe the one who did it might not have done so. It sounded to me as more of an excuse as anything else to be done with it. Also it is the nice punish all your subscribers that kept believing in you despite some earlier shit for the behavior of one.

May be weird but I really dislike that behavior when people punish the innocent for what someone else has done ...., whoever is the one doing so.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes