73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Bruh, I appreciate your reply to let me know about these Korean links.
But it would be better if you type more the details what are these in English.

There's no way I can read Hangul right now.
My Korean dictionary only: annyeonghaseyo, sarangheyo, sibal, silmang, chogiyo, jinjja?!
I guess you never heard of chrome and google translate.
Check post #2,287 .

Garbothing

Aug 15, 2020
Bruh, I appreciate your reply to let me know about these Korean links.
But it would be better if you type more the details what are these in English.

There's no way I can read Hangul right now.
My Korean dictionary only: annyeonghaseyo, sarangheyo, sibal, silmang, chogiyo, jinjja?!
You don't know Kimchi???!?

glol123

Aug 7, 2018
Hello everyone, I haven't followed honey select mods for a long time. Can you recommend resources or provide links where you can download new clothes, dresses, swimwear, etc. for characters? I am sure that this thread already has many useful links, but I cannot flip through 180 pages and search there (on page 20 I am already tired)

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Hello everyone, I haven't followed honey select mods for a long time. Can you recommend resources or provide links where you can download new clothes, dresses, swimwear, etc. for characters? I am sure that this thread already has many useful links, but I cannot flip through 180 pages and search there (on page 20 I am already tired)
73 stuff - Post #3,658 and Other stuff

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019
You don't know Kimchi???!?
That's my favorite Korean snack, even tteokbokki is at 2nd place.

As senior members always say,
"Why don't you use search feature on the right top corner?"

Ga1c1

Jun 10, 2020
guys, does anyone have the Cloud mod from "Garnetfanatico", it would be great if someone could share it

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019
Friends, I really need your help.
Recently my HS experiencing something different (error?) . The lighting looks over (too bright) and girls' skins look too glossy, like plastic. Here are the screenshots:

BEFORE: previously like normal.
AFTER: suddenly like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before this happen, the SkinTexMod: WetSkin worked normally and I could see the sweaty skin.
Another screenshots:

example1.jpg
example4.jpg

But suddenly it became like this:

example3.jpg

At this rate, I don't know what's going on. It seems I accidentally installed some kind mods/plugins that make the lighting or the skin looks not normal. It also applied on costumes and hairs look too glossy.

I prefer the previous normal than this one. I can't fap peacefully to those plastics.
Anyone knows what happen to my game?

Start from scratch would be my very last option, but of course I don't want to to that if there's another way.
Thanks.

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
At this rate, I don't know what's going on. It seems I accidentally installed some kind mods/plugins that make the lighting or the skin looks not normal. It also applied on costumes and hairs look too glossy.

I prefer the previous normal than this one. I can't fap peacefully to those plastics.
Anyone knows what happen to my game?

Start from scratch would be my very last option, but of course I don't want to to that if there's another way.
Thanks.
remove the HSStandard.dll in Plugins folder and the skin backs to normal.

Ga1c1

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you for that, but at the risk of looking ungrateful, it really is not what I want, but if you could share that hair, I would appreciate it a lot, and even more if you have it for a male character, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes