73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
Nope, they stop letting anyone who doesn't have accout download anything since 2-3years ago.
and these are the links

Key : duu4

(...)
Could you put an image to show what mods there are ? Also the download asks for a login and I can't make an acc

May 12, 2021
It doesn't help. Search is everywhere, except for loading characters!
uhh.png

From one Lewd-ster to another.. what exactly are you looking for.. HOW MANY CARDS DO YOU HAVE IN MAIN CARD DIR? Can you post an actual example that does "not work" either it's a bug.. where we need to report the details and fix it OR you are doing something different. Legit curious. I have 10 cards that are her... and a few others that are for fun in my top level.. if you ARE using sub-subdirectories to ensure the system isn't over burdened during loading time then you must know that searching probably won't find it. It actually shouldn't to be honest.

I am not going lie.. I fuck around with quite a few UNITY games and the modding scene. I will tell you this much one particular game with mods.. (it's over 700, I'm trying to build a master list..) actually has FILE HANDLES open to sound packages... Several hundred. .ogg and .wav files. aka to call instantly.. HOWEVER, this is still the loading screen.. I'm not even running the game!

Yeah, I know.. It's a "ON ME" issue... but I'm doing it for the community to hammer out compatability issues and make entry more friendly.. Load orders are stupid complicated with many variant rules.

So, any reason you have zero of those boxes selected?

FYI; Everyone.. There are a ton of mods. Deselcting and uncheck and unmarking the is fine IF you already have a good list to work with.. otherwise leaving the boxes unchecked will really hamper your experienes.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020

Rainyday382

Oct 21, 2017
Could you put an image to show what mods there are ? Also the download asks for a login and I can't make an acc
I forgot how to add image in. because i never use/post in webboard like this for decade. lol
but, i'll try.

yeah. that's why i ask if anyone can download it from pan baidu.

EDIT : images and some more links added!!

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Package (all in one) Mods v6 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
[BR] PACKAGE MODS v6.png
Pack Mods v6 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 5.5gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5 and v6 (ALL) = 16GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5 package before downloading this v6 package or else you will not have the current complete package.

make good use of the definitive packaging, everything is back as it was, now with all possible additions, until the next, GoodBye.

Last edited:

Rainyday382

Oct 21, 2017

try
I try put my mobile number in. and it said i was registered and i have to log in with the apps by scaning QR. but, i can't read chinese and my phone can't translate it to english like a browser on PC. what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes