VN Ren'Py 7th Heaven [v0.3 Demo] [Phazyn]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Phazyn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2019
Really hoping there is a playable build on the way soon with prostitution... breeding, cumshots and loads of new characters getting dicked down deep! But tifa especially needs loads of cock in a 1000 unspeakable ways... gotta see that little slut get slowly more corrupted till she is selling herself for pleasure

10/10 demo, waiting not so patiently for the full game... god speed you horny tifa simping man you!
Awww Thank you for the kind words and rating. Tifa will definitely be getting a lot of action. There's also scenes with New characters (both in the FF7 Universe and Original) The game won't feature pure "corruption" as a theme but she definitely will be having way more sex and participating more sex acts by the end of the game. She will definitely be warming up to more and more sex acts as the game progresses. There's even some Gangbang and Harem scenes written.

Thank you for playing the Demo.

Been a year since the dev popped on here and I can see he’s still active on patreon. Any chance we can get an update/progress report? Maybe even a teaser for the update?
Apologies for the delay. My IRL job has been crazy and taken a lot of my focus. I am still working on the game and have actively been writing more and creating more art assets. I also have a few other people helping me where they can.

All i'm seeing is the guy is trying his hardest to get it done and out and we just gotta wait... i mean we all want a good tifa corruption game (lord knows we need one) xD but these things take time.

I aint aubscribed to his patreon but the dude is active on there and his twitter so just wait like the rest of us and hopefully we all be bustin sooner rather than later, eh!
I appreciate the patience. I am still working on it. I'm only one person with a demanding day job. I'm super enthused that you all are enjoying it and are anxiously waiting for me. That makes this whole thing worth it.

As a treat here's some newer work for the full game.

Scarlet's Office.

ScarletOffice_Idle.png

And a sneak peak at a scene that will happen with a wholly new character.

INSPECTORSWIFE_005.png
Thank you all again for your support!

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
Awww Thank you for the kind words and rating. Tifa will definitely be getting a lot of action. There's also scenes with New characters (both in the FF7 Universe and Original) The game won't feature pure "corruption" as a theme but she definitely will be having way more sex and participating more sex acts by the end of the game. She will definitely be warming up to more and more sex acts as the game progresses. There's even some Gangbang and Harem scenes written.

Thank you for playing the Demo.

Apologies for the delay. My IRL job has been crazy and taken a lot of my focus. I am still working on the game and have actively been writing more and creating more art assets. I also have a few other people helping me where they can.

I appreciate the patience. I am still working on it. I'm only one person with a demanding day job. I'm super enthused that you all are enjoying it and are anxiously waiting for me. That makes this whole thing worth it.

As a treat here's some newer work for the full game.

Scarlet's Office.

View attachment 1770723

And a sneak peak at a scene that will happen with a wholly new character.

View attachment 1770728
Thank you all again for your support!
Thanks for the update boss man, i got a hard time consuming job also and well everything costs alot so... gotta pull double shifts here and there.
Good to know its not a pure tifa corruption route but she will become more corrupt and sluttier by the end and damn scarlett looks fine as hell.
Hope you can get some rest from the hard work and keep us posted for when the updated game drops

Phazyn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2019
Despite the tag that F95 has put on this thread, this game is still very much in development. I've tried appealing the tag but since theres been no new release for 18months they've decided to mark it as abandoned.

To give you all an update. I've been writing and working on the Aerith flower cart side quest. Writing lots of repeatable sex scenes with different ways to "finish".

Functionally, the whole sidequests works. It just needs a full first pass of dialogue and art.

Chapter 3 4 and 5 are written and I've planned 2 more chapters out. Again all these sections are functionally working. It just needs assets!

Once all that is complete I'll be adding in the animated sex scenes and the additional side quests I want to add.

Thank you all for your patience and I hope you all have a fun time with my little project once its complete!

Toodles!

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
Glad to hear you are still working on this, any plays to include SFX to scenes? can add another layer of enjoyment (at least for me and others that like an audio element to their experience).

If I recall, it was stated before that you are not going to release new version but in fact the next release will be the full 1.0, is that still going to be the case?, might help with the abandoned tag by having a sort of "halfway to the homestretch" release, especially with it being nearly two years with no release of new versions.

Reactions: Phazyn

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
Despite the tag that F95 has put on this thread, this game is still very much in development. I've tried appealing the tag but since theres been no new release for 18months they've decided to mark it as abandoned.

To give you all an update. I've been writing and working on the Aerith flower cart side quest. Writing lots of repeatable sex scenes with different ways to "finish".

Functionally, the whole sidequests works. It just needs a full first pass of dialogue and art.

Chapter 3 4 and 5 are written and I've planned 2 more chapters out. Again all these sections are functionally working. It just needs assets!

Once all that is complete I'll be adding in the animated sex scenes and the additional side quests I want to add.

Thank you all for your patience and I hope you all have a fun time with my little project once its complete!

Toodles!
Looks like ya gotta finish those assets and pop what ya have out and in the ether before your final release but better than having an abandoned tag and people getting all hissy pissy

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Hi!, Sorry for bothering but i want to know how is the game going, because I really love the art but the Patreon didn't get a status update in a looong time

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017

Toodles!
PATOXXW ^^^^

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Phazyn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2019
Hi!, Sorry for bothering but i want to know how is the game going, because I really love the art but the Patreon didn't get a status update in a looong time

Hey! Yes the game is still on going. I converted my Patreon to just a straight support patreon for my art. I didn't feel right having people pledge for the game when the progress was slow and I changed up the release model.

The Game is coming along. I've been working on new chapters and slowly getting new assets together. I've hired several other artists to help me out and they've been producing great work. F95 labels projects as abandoned if there's no release after 18 months regardless of whether it's being worked on.

Thank you for your patience and interest! I hope you all enjoy it when the full release is out!

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Hey! Yes the game is still on going. I converted my Patreon to just a straight support patreon for my art. I didn't feel right having people pledge for the game when the progress was slow and I changed up the release model.

The Game is coming along. I've been working on new chapters and slowly getting new assets together. I've hired several other artists to help me out and they've been producing great work. F95 labels projects as abandoned if there's no release after 18 months regardless of whether it's being worked on.

Thank you for your patience and interest! I hope you all enjoy it when the full release is out!
Looking forward to it!

Phazyn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2019
Look at phayzn on twitter, they're ill and dont wanna bill people when no work is getting done which is better than you can say for most patreon creators
Yes. I caught a rather nasty bout of covid and was forced to go to the hospital multiple times for days at a time. I paused billing for multiple reasons. As far as news about the game, development is still ongoing.

To quell anybody's concerns. I will never hide news about the game behind a paywall anymore. All development information updates will be posted to Twitter where I'm most active. @Phazynart . The only thing I'd post to patreon is behind the scenes looks at new art and stuff.

ahhh damn, hope they get well soon, and they have my respect for pausing billing because of that
Thank you. You have my respect as well.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
To quell anybody's concerns. I will never hide news about the game behind a paywall anymore. All development information updates will be posted to Twitter where I'm most active. @Phazynart . The only thing I'd post to patreon is behind the scenes looks at new art and stuff.
You're the hero we were promised. Thank you for not hiding information about the project status. Too many Devs do. :love:

Phazyn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2019
How do you progress in this game? It only lets me talk the same conversation and have her dance. Nothing else happens?
Hi,

The current release is only a demo up until that point where she can dance. The full game will have her doing more to support Avalanche.

Thank you for playing the Demo though. This isn't the first time someone has brought this up, which makes me think I should release an updated demo at some point. I'll take this into consideration.

Thank you again for playing!

saulmeister1

Feb 13, 2018
Hi,

The current release is only a demo up until that point where she can dance. The full game will have her doing more to support Avalanche.

Thank you for playing the Demo though. This isn't the first time someone has brought this up, which makes me think I should release an updated demo at some point. I'll take this into consideration.

Thank you again for playing!
Thanks for the information.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes