VN Ren'Py 7th Heaven [v0.3 Demo] [Phazyn]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Phazyn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2019
Hey!

Just wanted to pop in and say that work is still ongoing on 7th Heaven!

I have a new artist helping out with some of the sex scenes and a bunch of new stuff has been written and other stuff rewritten.

I'm still debating releasing an updated Demo. Working on the new content has taken up my time right now.

Here's a sneak peak at some new content with Scarlet from our new artist.

Screenshot_20230625_125956.jpg

Thanks again for your patience as I slowly build this in my spare time.

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
Hey!

I have a new artist helping out with some of the sex scenes and a bunch of new stuff has been written and other stuff rewritten.

I'm still debating releasing an updated Demo. Working on the new content has taken up my time right now.

View attachment 2723395

You should definetly release an updated demo, keeps people interested till the full release, we can see what ya been working on, keep it up man

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Hey!

View attachment 2723395

I know alot of us would love an updated demo, to showcase the art and revamps as you've been putting them in. That said, don't overextend yourself friend. Posting here every so often that you're working it and not burning out is preferable to trying too hard and having to stop for your health. :)

Phazyn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2019
Hello everyone! I just wanted to jump back in again and let you all know that an all new demo version is currently in progress!

I've got 2 artists helping me out and I've been pumping up the dialogue/sex scenes and other aspects. I know this has been a long time between updates and I originally didn't want to make a new demo. But I'm having fun with it and I think you will to. Lots of new content and some revisions on old content. Plus I'll be releasing an official Android version as well.

Thank you all for your patience.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Hello everyone! I just wanted to jump back in again and let you all know that an all new demo version is currently in progress!

I've got 2 artists helping me out and I've been pumping up the dialogue/sex scenes and other aspects. I know this has been a long time between updates and I originally didn't want to make a new demo. But I'm having fun with it and I think you will to. Lots of new content and some revisions on old content. Plus I'll be releasing an official Android version as well.

Thank you all for your patience.
will the new demo have tifa raid the italian senate? XD
also, nice to see the game being worked on again! good luck!

Reactions: Phazyn

Phazyn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2019
Hello Lovelies!

Just wanted to share with you an update on the next version of 7th Heaven. Work has been going hard on the new Demo. As of this writing there's only few art assets left to do and some testing.

To celebrate its imminent release I created this piece of Promo/Title screen art.

F7me8wUWgAIZ_aS.jpeg

Hope you all like it!

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
Hello Lovelies!

Just wanted to share with you an update on the next version of 7th Heaven. Work has been going hard on the new Demo. As of this writing there's only few art assets left to do and some testing.

To celebrate its imminent release I created this piece of Promo/Title screen art.

View attachment 2995645

Hope you all like it!
Love it, cannot wait for the updated Demo :)

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand and Phazyn

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Good thing this isn't dead. I hope the next one will come out sooner ;D
Will start paying when i see a constant flow of content for sure!

Reactions: Phazyn
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes