VN Ren'Py 7th Heaven [v0.3 Demo] [Phazyn]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

name

Mar 8, 2017
yeah, i do think i'd have preferred if the main character was Cloud. he's Tifa's love interest after all, it always feels odd when he's not in scenes with her, i really hate when she's put in scenes with shinra guards, Corneo, Barret, etc. plus FF7 and especially the remake feel like borderline harem games. though these have always been my personal feelings towards FF7 hentai in general, i love that game after all. this is a parody and the creator is free to make what he wants

that aside, the artwork is very good, a unique and fresh style that's still erotic, i love the way you've drawn Tifa and the other girls and the addition of Aerith's mom is funny but it works. good job, even if it's not for me

name

Mar 8, 2017
well to be fair Johnny isn't an OC, he's a character in FF7. a really pathetic forgettable one at first before going through his own mini character arc and getting a girlfriend

Reactions: Kakuroi and Psymind

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So when Tifa learns stripping is the demo over? I can only earn money and train her a bit, but can't do anything else. When I talk to Barret he asks me if I made some money for them yet, but nothing happens when I do

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
You replied as if that answers the question, that's so Cloud isn't there, it doesn't explain why an OC is used instead of Cloud.
Johnny isn't an OC, though. In the original, he's the one that stops Cloud during the early sections of the game when you first have Tifa join your party and tells him to "make sure you take care of Tifa" (or something along those lines), and is implied (or straight up said to be, I forget, it's been a while) a childhood friend of the both of theirs. In the Remake he's a bit more developed of a character, being the goofy guy that hangs out around the bar who also meets up with the party in market street, and has quests related to him and is generally a fairly important side character, on top of the aforementioned.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
7thHeaven-0.3Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Kakuroi

Kakuroi

Jul 19, 2022
So when Tifa learns stripping is the demo over? I can only earn money and train her a bit, but can't do anything else. When I talk to Barret he asks me if I made some money for them yet, but nothing happens when I do
Same here. Looks like that's the end of content so far.
At first I thought that too. However, if you use the option to get Tifa to dance in the bar, a dialog box will eventually appear informing you that there is a commotion outside the bar. So if leave the bar at this moment, the game events will continue.

Reactions: Phazyn

Phazyn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2019
Hello new people! I'm Phazyn the developer and main artist of this game. First off thank you for taking the time to play the Demo of my game and for leaving your feedback. I very much appreciate all of it. I hope you do enjoy what I've made so far. Just want to reply to some specific things here.

Good thing this isn't dead. I hope the next one will come out sooner ;D
Will start paying when i see a constant flow of content for sure!
No need to pay! This game will always be free. If you wish to donate that's fine. Everything goes to offset my costs of hiring some Herr. But this game is always intended to be free.

You replied as if that answers the question, that's so Cloud isn't there, it doesn't explain why an OC is used instead of Cloud.
Johnny is a character in FF7 that is obsessed with Tifa. It felt natural to have him as the MC of this story. I know that's not for everyone and that's okay. This is just the story I wanted to tell.

At first I thought that too. However, if you use the option to get Tifa to dance in the bar, a dialog box will eventually appear informing you that there is a commotion outside the bar. So if leave the bar at this moment, the game events will continue.
This is a known bug and I will be updating it and uploading a new version to Itch. Sucks that this bug prevents the next half of the new content in this demo. Apologies I didn't catch this earlier.

Again thanks for playing my game! Hope you enjoy it!

Phazyn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2019
Disgusting to fuck up Eastern art for shit Western Art! Fuck that. Fucking really why does anyone like shit style Western Art I grew up with it and I still hate it! Eastern art for the win any day of the week!
Sorry it's not your cup of tea. Lots of eastern art games for you to play. Thanks for giving it a look.

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Disgusting to fuck up Eastern art for shit Western Art! Fuck that. Fucking really why does anyone like shit style Western Art I grew up with it and I still hate it! Eastern art for the win any day of the week!
Youre acting as if all eastern art looks identical

Reactions: Ahsl
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes