Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Fan signature

Inspired by what would've been the perfect catch phrase for my Jenny Skald: Things to see people to do

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1416302_aclevername.gif
If people would like to sport the above sans cum I'll put up a second one. Until then this post is sealed:

soa.png

Last edited:

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Fan signature

Inspired by what would've been the perfect catch phrase for my Jenny Skald: Things to see people to do

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1412581_aclevername.gif
If people would like to sport the above sans cum I'll put up a second one. Until then this post is sealed:

View attachment 1390695
Wow:D I love this soooo much:love: Thank you:)
And I'm totally stealing that sticker for my own nefarious purposes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Wow:D I love this soooo much:love: Thank you:)
And I'm totally stealing that sticker for my own nefarious purposes
Glad you like it. And please do. The sticker is where it all started, after all.

Well, it actually started with your mentioning a need for positive reinforcement(s), which in turn made me realize that would Sarah not live inside your game she'd probably be one of your biggest fans; very much approving of what you did and hopefully continue to do. So the idea of her tagging games with her own 'seal of approval' was born. But the render I wanted to use was simply too stunning to be used on a flimsy sticker. I mean, just look at how awesome her hair flows, how the mask accentuates her beautiful eyes, how you desire to gently cup her face in your han… Right, moving on. Well, I chose another render for the sticker and told myself I'd use the first one some other day. Well, 'some' turned into 'the', 'other' into 'next', and low and behold there I was, adding layer after layer to the base image to later be composed into an animation.

The end. Or is it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Glad you like it. And please do. The sticker is where it all started, after all.

Well, it actually started with your mentioning a need for positive reinforcement(s), which in turn made me realize that would Sarah not live inside your game she'd probably be one of your biggest fans; very much approving of what you did and hopefully continue to do. So the idea of her tagging games with her own 'seal of approval' was born. But the render I wanted to use was simply too stunning to be used on a flimsy sticker. I mean, just look at how awesome her hair flows, how the mask accentuates her beautiful eyes, how you desire to gently cup her face in your han… Right, moving on. Well, I chose another render for the sticker and told myself I'd use the first one some other day. Well, 'some' turned into 'the', 'other' into 'next', and low and behold there I was, adding layer after layer to the base image to later be composed into an animation.

The end. Or is it?
All ready putting it to good use
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really want to use the sig but feel weird about putting one for my own game in there:unsure:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
All ready putting it to good use
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really want to use the sig but feel weird about putting one for my own game in there:unsure:
Ooh, armored Ash. Nice. I'm ruling out fairies marching 'gainst the law as well as a cross-over with Magic School, so… Halloween? Or Winter is coming. Her having a CFNF kink and all that. I really like Winter already.

Adding to what NoStepOnSnek said, some developers even show more than one, like (the sadly inactive) Bitter Strawman, Mundo Games, recreation, RomanHume, and of course Kinky Shop who's even sporting four. So… put it in already. :LOL:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Sounds like someone never learned about the pointless feature:sneaky:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-clever-name-v0-04-5-randyjmarsh.62642/post-6379754
I was on vacation and may have skipped some posts trying to avoid getting worked up over people whining on the internet… Silly, I know. :(

Pointless feature my ass. It's awesome! Ash is awesome! She really rocks all kinds of leather clothing. :love: Here's hoping Rose has a volume of 'To bind a Fairy – Grey edition' lying around. Full Stop! Oh my god, it's persisting?! I mistook it for some kind of gallery… This is soo awesome! Thank you!

• Red Heart

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I was on vacation and may have skipped some posts trying to avoid getting worked up over people whining on the internet… Silly, I know. :(

Pointless feature my ass. It's awesome! Ash is awesome! She really rocks all kinds of leather clothing. :love: Here's hoping Rose has a volume of 'To bind a Fairy – Grey edition' lying around. Full Stop! Oh my god, it's persisting?! I mistook it for some kind of gallery… This is soo awesome! Thank you!
It's just a thing I did to see if I could. But it's nice to have something a little different and be greeted by your favourite girl when you open the game. And thanks for the idea for next time;)

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Randy, are there IKEAs in your world? Asking for a friend... his initials are MC... he is already looking how to apply as a manager... totally not me though :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: turgsh01
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes