Apr 28, 2019
The thing is, Randy has been very clear from the start that this is a hobby for him, and that he's not beholden to anyone for it. That's why there are no donate/subscription links in the OP. He doesn't and won't have them. I suspect he's off doing other things, and when he feels like it, he'll pop back in with another update. If it gets marked Abandoned, so be it, but I'm keeping the thread Watched in case he does pick it back up again.
This is my fav. I will keep watch as well.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Oh no looks like I abandoned my game.... well that sucks but hey I had a good run I guess.
Who's going to tell the girls? I sure don't want to be the one and especially right after christmas.

I guess the only thing there is to do is leak the final unfinished build.
But don't tell anyone.
I could get in a lot of trouble.
Seriously.
You're cool right?
Right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
Oh no looks like I abandoned my game.... well that sucks but hey I had a good run I guess.
Who's going to tell the girls? I sure don't want to be the one and especially right after christmas.
Best of luck getting to a point where things stablize for you and you can find time to enjoy working on the game again Randy. Always enjoyed the collective group atmosphere and the way everyone supported each other in this game, just an all around nice bunch of people.

Happy New Year and hope 2023 serves you well.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Tag removed, yay!

It's nice to see you here again Randy, I kind of figured you'd show up again at some point even if just to say hello. It's even nicer that you surprised us with a leak. Can't wait to try it out. :)

Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

But don't tell anyone.
Seriously.
You're cool right?
Right?

Glad to see more, but even more relieved you're still kicking. Missed ya (and yes the girls)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I have run into a problem. I get as far as the girls in the twins new bathtub, and they are told to stop splashing. Then the game just freezes. Nothing.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Ok I fixed it. I went to preferences and skip unseen text. Then quickly hit skip and unskip and rolled back to see what I missed.

Last edited:

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
That was a lot of update for "just throwing it out there" :D.

Really enjoyed what was there Randy. Keep doing what you're doing and live your life.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Best of luck getting to a point where things stablize for you and you can find time to enjoy working on the game again Randy. Always enjoyed the collective group atmosphere and the way everyone supported each other in this game, just an all around nice bunch of people.

Happy New Year and hope 2023 serves you well.
Thanks and "collective group atmosphere and the way everyone supported each other in this game, just an all around nice bunch of people" is pretty much what I was going for well that and watching girls pee:sneaky:

Tag removed, yay!

It's nice to see you here again Randy, I kind of figured you'd show up again at some point even if just to say hello. It's even nicer that you surprised us with a leak. Can't wait to try it out. :)

Happy New Year!
Damn it! Removing the tag wrecks the joke:p

Ok, I have run into a problem. I get as far as the girls in the twins new bathtub, and they are told to stop splashing. Then the game just freezes. Nothing.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Ok I fixed it. I went to preferences and skip unseen text. Then quickly hit skip and unskip and rolled back to see what I missed.
If it's the bit I'm thinking it is, it's meant to remove control from the player for a little bit and advance on it's own. It was a weird thing to do but it was the only way to get it to do what I wanted.

That was a lot of update for "just throwing it out there" :D.

Really enjoyed what was there Randy. Keep doing what you're doing and live your life.
Nah just the first half of the next update that I got done before things got in the way but thanks.

Apr 28, 2019

But don't tell anyone.
Seriously.
You're cool right?
Right?

I love you man!

• Red Heart

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
RandyMarsh Is it intended that the game "ends" (goes to main menu, and abruptly so) at Emma answering the door to the MC and sis , if you did not pursue Jamie? I'll also spoiler the below for those not at that point yet.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
So when new update on android?
I really can't be bothered fighting with renpy over an android build for this unfinished version. When this update finally gets finished I will make one then.

RandyMarsh Is it intended that the game "ends" (goes to main menu, and abruptly so) at Emma answering the door to the MC and sis , if you did not pursue Jamie? I'll also spoiler the below for those not at that point yet.

Yeah this is a unfinished version, the content with Jamie always comes first and the other path gets done after that so it currently just jumps to nowhere.

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
I really can't be bothered fighting with renpy over an android build for this unfinished version. When this update finally gets finished I will make one then.
Yah no problem. did not know that it was unfinished vertion. And i noticed that there is Jamie lines even tho i skipped that path. (In Mias golden shower scene)

taru

Apr 23, 2018
cant wiat for this game to continue its much better than half of the games being put out right now of this hs i think is migght be im not sure but most games with hese graphics dont do anal to well but this is quite alright

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes