r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I CAN´t find new scenes and way tooo much routes to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...and the question is?
For update 0.9.1 on ntr route you have to follow the ntr argue path followed by ntr Ethan suspect and then ntr Ethan dominant.
For update 0.9.1 on cuckold route it is cuckold -> cuckold yes job -> cuckold Ethan dominant.
For update 0.9.1 on vanilla route, go vanilla pure -> vanilla exhibition only with the difference Ethan needs to flirt with Riya and accept the avances of Jenna to see the highlights of the update.

Only an Ethan with dominant score can persuade Nat to give bj while imagining Riya.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
im not a fan of ntr but the fact of cheating with consent it make it just a little bit better i would rather prefer an evolution of the situaton in an actual open couple in both ways not only for her.
Yeah the evolution was a thing for me too plus the bull Daryl on the cuck path drives the narrative for the couple. The couple together should be driving their narrative and the bull should be abiding their rules, not the other way around. Jenna and hubby would not be welcome in my hotwife community. Anyway it is what it is, I still enjoy the game mostly.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Yeah the evolution was a thing for me too plus the bull Daryl on the cuck path drives the narrative for the couple. The couple together should be driving their narrative and the bull should be abiding their rules, not the other way around. Jenna and hubby would not be welcome in my hotwife community. Anyway it is what it is, I still enjoy the game mostly.
Hopefully when the next bull scene happen(hope just not Darrel again as the BBC festish become boring), the bull will be acted like a sex toy to the couple or both Ethan and Nat can be more dominant in the sex. Then it will become true hotwifing.
However, I would prefer seeing more Riya scenes and expect to have a threesome among Riya,Nat and Ethan.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hopefully when the next bull scene happen(hope just not Darrel again as the BBC festish become boring), the bull will be acted like a sex toy to the couple or both Ethan and Nat can be more dominant in the sex. Then it will become true hotwifing.
However, I would prefer seeing more Riya scenes and expect to have a threesome among Riya,Nat and Ethan.
Boring? Maybe to you bro, but to the patrons, its what they wanted. It might be more likely we get Riya x BBC instead of Riya x Threesome

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Boring? Maybe to you bro, but to the patrons, its what they wanted.
Nonetheless the game starts to get repetitive.
It might be more likely we get Riya x BBC instead of Riya x Threesome
To be honest I would like to see Riya get introduced to Darrel.
Ethan needs to get double cucked from the same Bull!
This would reanimate the game imo.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Seeing Riya with those nipples is a real turn off...Ethan can keep her for himself.
Until now I thought only AI generated nipples look like dog shit, but this has absolute surpassed it.
View attachment 2794689
They do kinda look like the nipple of an evenflo baby bottle which begs the question: who knocked up Riya before Ethan could even get his dick wet? Some people like that look, though. It doesn't make me hot, just oddly thirsty.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I clicked on your link for Favorite NTR and well.... I saw the RPGM tag and well I'll pass, yet to find them platform games worth looking at due to how annoying their interface are to use.
On another note I would love to see a bath that get you to the same point as what the update just had but doesn't involve Darrel in any way but uses Peter (the old guy) and the bar (Nat and Matt sex with condom, no sex with Vance, Nerd nothing at all) scene with the possible gang bang (Jack & Tavon bareback Nat, blows un named guy during threesome) with or without Ethan. Which I so want to see Vance with Nat getting down and dirty at some point.... Make a few images for the bar and add a little extra there....

That's the thing I love about this game, it seems the way the dev has made it, means they can add to the story line and all the possible paths at any time! So I wonder if the dev will add some stuff as a secret and see if someone will find the new path without saying a word....

But I so hope there will be more Peter and Nat paths in place of Darrel... As I feel thats well done for now and the other paths need working on. Thing is now that Nat is kicked out, I guess that's it between Ethan and Nat for rest of game with that path??? In real life that would and should be the case, but it's a made up VN lol... Nat could go live with Peter... Then Ethan can be with Riya, until Darrel (or some other guy) steals her away from him also... But I can already see more cuckold of Darrel and Nat path with the ending of Darrel impregnating Nat at some point, that's if she isn't already from the creampies Darrel has been giving Nat on that path....

One thing I notice does Nat get with Sam ever? Sam needs to creampie Nat at some point, but then again Sam loves to watch more then play! Or will that be a possible new story path....So Sam, Peter and Vance are the only 3 named guys Nat is yet to have sex with or am I missing someone? O the nerd... Nat should take his v card on a blind date lol....

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes