SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Is the next update not about my lovely wife's bull Darrel?

How am I supposed to cope guys I need to see Darrel making love to Nat all the time.
Peter's lucky I can't kick his wrinkly old arse.
Darrel is boring, he had sex with Nat how many times so far?
He is the typical BBC trope and conforms the cliché.
I would say it's time to introduce new characters or bring back almost unused ones.
As example Vance, Jack , Tevon, Carl or Peter.
Maybe Darrel starts to get interesting when Nat's job at the gym begins.
It could be that Darrel has a special back room for business friends.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I would say it's time for introduce new chracters or bring back almost unused ones.
What if Tevon and Tyson show up at Darrel's gym for a "workout"? The only question would be if Ethan gets to watch? Being that they are all "sportsman" they'd be all be comfortable with some "team play"!

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
What if Tevon and Tyson show up at Darrel's gym for a "workout"? The only question would be if Ethan gets to watch? Being that they are all "sportsman" they'd be all be comfortable with some "team play"!
I understand, so they could help Nat with the exercises while she takes off her sweaty clothes so that they get excited, when Nat has nothing left to take off, can they have an interracial fitness gangbang?:unsure: :love: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Interesting Nat dress by Peter, Drazilla gave her one and Ethan will be giving her one. :unsure: So many dresses better they choose one dress so that it will help all of them and Money Save :BootyTime:

Peter already sent a slutty top for Nat to wear. Darrel chooses more revealing dresses for Nat... So date night with hubby??? IDK
Maybe a Date like that Where Peter, Ethan, and Darrell all will go on a Date with Nat, a Special Day for Peter as he is specially coming out of Graves for his Nat :KEK::KEK:

Last edited:

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
I would say it's time to introduce new characters or bring back almost unused ones.
I like Darrel story, eventually Nat will fall in love him. About Vance is the unique character without more scenes just one i would like to play another scene with Vance. About Darrel, in my opinion the end for Ethan cuck is that Darrel pregnant Nat, and when Ethan want to have sex with Nat, he needs the permission of Darrel.

Blamed6676

Mar 7, 2023
How to get the route that darre
l make ethan to buy condoms for him,but when he bought the condoms,they already fucked raw .Please tell me with what to choose,I once get that route but never found again no matter how I try

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
l make ethan to buy condoms for him,but when he bought the condoms,they already fucked raw .Please tell me with what to choose,I once get that route but never found again no matter how I try
A cuck buying condoms for his wife's black bull is like choosing to listen to Bach, with ear warmers on.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If you meant this Scene, Where Nat and Darrell go on a Date and then When She returns They have Bang Bang time and closed the door and Ethan Enters and helps Darrell to Fuck Nat and Adjusting Darrell's Dick :p:LOL::LOL:, After than Happened Next day Morning he Found Tons of Condoms Lying of Cum Tsunami:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Bad news Darrel's been cancelled he was sending dick pics to a elderly women at his gym.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I honestly believe Nat's hubby Ethan was more thirsty for BBC than Nat.
And the way the Darrell treats the situation highlights how much he's used to cucks like Ethan obsessing over him.
It's only right Nat gets to enjoy the penetration her husband probably craves himself.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Darrel only has to go to an STD clinic to get the all clear cert. Then he can pump Nat full of man milk.

I guess seeing all those discarded used condoms makes her look even sluttier.

• Love
Reactions: Chemish and dian091
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes