Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
at least he can still get it up :ROFLMAO: As for me drooling, I'd like to see more Riya!
Office Fuck Scenes needed with Riya, so far Flirting queen did great :devilish:, Very Soon Maybe. But Darrell is only one Who is Holding the Bull and Power Cum pack from the Beginning :KEK: :KEK: , I feel like If he left alone with many girls he will make all of them Pregnant in a single day :LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Great game I love the multiple paths. The only thing that bothers me is that there is no change my mind choice in the mid of a situation. for example when they were in the frat house ethan came in and saw what was going on. Would of been nice to be able to change my mind and pull his wife out of the situation. During his wife cucking him he should have the ability to get his balls back and leave. As far as she goes college situation in the mid of the act she could change her mind and run out. Just be cool to be given the option to chane your mid in the middle of situations but other than that interesting game.

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
Cum Tsunami in the House and Girls are happily dipping inside them, Some Horny Cuck time I mean Cock time :KEK: :KEK: , Nat is Enjoying some Horny Black Bulls. Just one thing I think How much Darrell fills inside her Pussy Tank lol, She might be Dripping the Whole Day :LOL::LOL:

sorry to be a pain but can someone tell me what route to obtain "cleaning nats tank" image here?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Great game I love the multiple paths. The only thing that bothers me is that there is no change my mind choice in the mid of a situation. for example when they were in the frat house ethan came in and saw what was going on. Would of been nice to be able to change my mind and pull his wife out of the situation. During his wife cucking him he should have the ability to get his balls back and leave. As far as she goes college situation in the mid of the act she could change her mind and run out. Just be cool to be given the option to chane your mid in the middle of situations but other than that interesting game.
well... every variable adds a lot of other variables going forward. It's just the tyranny of numbers all over again.

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
decided to finally make a discord for discussion and guide help for fans of the game! If anyone wants to join:

Reactions: Chemish

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Was thinking if By any chance Darrell got an Inspection duty in Ethan's Office and Ethan was out for Another work, was thinking what would happen to Riya :eek::eek:, The Office inspection work changed to Pussy inspection :LOL::LOL:, If Darrell is not alone and he comes with his Whole BBC gang there one Riya's Flirt technique can fill up her all holes :p:KEK::KEK:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I always had a doubt what would have happened if Ethan, in one of his chases to find out where Nat was, would have had an accident where he would have died for a few minutes and gone to heaven (I think? :unsure:), What is the first thing God would have said to Ethan?:unsure:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The Circumstances Arising in Ethan's Love life, I think He and Nat have the Most Open Relationship Ever lol :LOL::LOL:, Going on a Road trip truck drivers get a Glance at Nat, then Party Nat gives her some Hot move attacks on everyone, Gym our Drazilla Boy is there to help her out in lot of things :eek::devilish:, then in Office and Some Horny Peter like Neighbor and some Parties become Nat go as you like Party.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
If in Ethan's beta-cuck route there is an update where they go to the beach Ethan/Nat/Darrel where she is already a social media celebrity (thanks Jenna) it could happen that BBC admirers appear to give her their love because a mask cannot hide the quality of that ass let's face it, Nat could have a beach Gangbang and Ethan will use the BBC cream as suntan lotion for her and maybe on him?:unsure: :oops: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
If in Ethan's beta-cuck route there is an update where they go to the beach Ethan/Nat/Darrel where she is already a social media celebrity (thanks Jenna) it could happen that BBC admirers appear to give her their love because a mask cannot hide the quality of that ass let's face it, Nat could have a beach Gangbang and Ethan will use the BBC cream as suntan lotion for her and maybe on him?:unsure: :oops: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

maybe in a future update Ethan needs permission from Darrel to fuck NAt

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
maybe in a future update Ethan needs permission from Darrel to fuck NAt
Not Only Darrell but every other guy in the Game Who are involved with Nat, Mostly Darrell yes :BootyTime: How can he leave his Nat Queen Alone not even in the Showers lol :KEK::KEK:

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Not Only Darrell but every other guy in the Game Who are involved with Nat, Mostly Darrell yes :BootyTime: How can he leave his Nat Queen Alone not even in the Showers lol :KEK::KEK:

jaja of course, but Darrel is the unique Alpha male. Each decision needs the approval of the alpha.

Jinoouga

Jan 8, 2024

Which game is it from?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It be better if Darrel got hit by a truck and died from it
It will be this Truck guy and I can assure that, After What Nat did with him that Night :devilish: ...He might be Spying on her and Come to Know Some Bull Drazilla eyes on her so make a cleanout he might try but lol If Darrell starts swinging his dick and hit the truck there is a chance the Truck driver will be Flying in the Space :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
jaja of course, but Darrel is the unique Alpha male. Each decision needs the approval of the alpha.
I suppose it is possible and that in the next update maybe Jenna wants to fulfill a request where she uses Darrel to have a threesome depending on what they ask for. Darrel deepthroats Nat/Jenna and then penetrates them hard until they reach her limit and while they have their orgasm he bathed them in semen while his excited subscribers do not stop donating and something else, will Ethan receive his cream kiss if he cleans well? :unsure: :love: :KEK: :KEK:

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes