r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
How to get the route that darre
l make ethan to buy condoms for him,but when he bought the condoms,they already fucked raw .Please tell me with what to choose,I once get that route but never found again no matter how I try
It's the nat_reluctant_cuck1 path you're looking for!
acd_003.jpg

Reactions: dian091

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I still would like to see Nat take one in the mouth and swallow while MC watches..... Then have the option to kiss her.... or not.
I understand, I guess this is what you wanted to see, you could say it's a beta-cuck romantic scene, the well-deserved reward for Ethan, right?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Kinda ,,,.... THe Kinda is this was a facial not a shot in the mouth with swallow. I think there was an option to kiss the wife or not.

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Kinda ,,,.... THe Kinda is this was a facial not a shot in the mouth with swallow. I think there was an option to kiss the wife or not.
What do you think about this Scene? :unsure: Where Darrell Cum inside Nat's Pussy and Ethan Lick her Pussy after Drazilla Finished inside her so, If any continuation Comes with the Same Scene and Ethan & Nat have Cum Kisses :KEK::KEK:. This can be a possibility by looking at the Past scenes :ROFLMAO::love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3419139

When you know the host is going to palm you off with cheap beer and crisps all night, while your wives are having fun getting BBC.
Sam and Ethan are Quiet we can say two potatoes in the Same Pot :LOL: , They love being Cucked and Meanwhile their Wives having a Disco BBC or Cuck Party party that they are Enjoying a lot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, The Wives are enjoying Husbands are also Happy chapter close :KEK::love:

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Sam and Ethan are Quiet we can say two potatoes in the Same Pot :LOL: , They love being Cucked and Meanwhile their Wives having a Disco BBC or Cuck Party party that they are Enjoying a lot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, The Wives are enjoying Husbands are also Happy chapter close :KEK::love:

"Cuckadoodeeodooo!!!"

dPUGuNh.gif

Wives coming home covered in other men's spunk is hot as it is.
Wives getting jetsprayed in Black Bull cum are wives for life!

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

Out of interest, wheres that BBC party image taken from?

Purely for reference, of course.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
"Cuckadoodeeodooo!!!"

View attachment 3423074

Wives coming home covered in other men's spunk is hot as it is.
Wives getting jetsprayed in Black Bull cum are wives for life!
Cum Tsunami in the House and Girls are happily dipping inside them, Some Horny Cuck time I mean Cock time :KEK: :KEK: , Nat is Enjoying some Horny Black Bulls. Just one thing I think How much Darrell fills inside her Pussy Tank lol, She might be Dripping the Whole Day :LOL::LOL:

ainzooal041

Oct 30, 2021

May i know the sauce for the second pic my good sir?
My friends neighbor are curious

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exsomon

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Peter at this point is a boring character, a totally predictable pervy old man probably with a leaking bladder and chonic ED. KingB hinted at developing his character's back-story to show some of him in a more favorable or sinister light.
It's not like Darrell's character wasn't another boring BBC cliche with oversized penis and stereotypical playboy trait yet you're drooling all over his path)

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes