packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Looks like she is taking a picture ? I hope this is for Ethan first. He can use it to get back at Nat in the cheating routes and also add the swapping dimension into the game. It would be A KICK IF RIYA IS A bdsm QUEEN ! That would really throw Ethan for a loop !

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I'd be willing to bet (and 100% support) that Riya will be on a path that allows Ethan to cheat and/or get revenge on Natalie. Riya is for Ethan, not the other paths. Maybe a threesome with Natalie.

Think about the confusion and difficulty of working that into the Darrel story. And for what purpose? The story is about Ethan and Natalie, not Darrel and his conquests (SUPPOSEDLY)!

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Looks like she is taking a picture ? I hope this is for Ethan first
The picture is for Ethan, I have no doubt.
It would be A KICK IF RIYA IS A bdsm QUEEN
Who knows.
On the surface she looks like a friendly and innocent person, but perhaps she isn't.
Maybe Riya is responsible that Nat lost her job.
It could be that Riya planned this all along.
She is the mastermind in the backround and is responsible that Ethan took the cuckold path in the first place.
To steal Ethan from Nat and to cuck him with Darrel at a later date also.
Riya is single and disklikes happy couples, especially she hates her workmate Nat.
Her plan is to destroy Ethan to humiliate Nat.
;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Who knows.
On the surface she looks like a friendly and innocent person, but perhaps she isn't.
She is the mastermind in the backround and is responsible that Ethan took the cuckold path in the first place.
Riya is single and disklikes happy couples, especially she hates her workmate Nat.
;)
Wow... THat all could be true as well. I like the idea that she is the mastermind on Nat leaving...She want problems in the marriage so she can persue Ethan. I think the pic she is taking is of Ethan... after thay have done something that need a shower after ! Can't wait to see where this goes.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Who knows.
;)
That's dark dude. Evil and genius come to mind. But damn dark.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Ethan's different routes will be crucial. If he doesn't get or take the job, Riya will not be in the story in the story at all, especially if he skips the interview and follows Nat and Darrel to their gym "date".
And also if he flirts or keeps it professional will alter their encounters too.
I want to see Riya hook up with Nat for a threesome with Ethan, in the route Ethan still has some self-respect left and isn't a dick to Nat.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Love this game but It's become boring. My favourites moments here involves other girls too.

Seducing different womans into the cuckolding lifestyle looks a big goal for every guy who enjoy this kink.

I love to watch Ethan being cucked by nat, this is a revolutionary game. But a human is a human, in the same way that Nat demands attention from other guys, Ethan demands attention from other girls too. Ethan is the central MC, not Nat. The Idea of being neglected in a threesome, as he is while nat fuck other Guy, is hot. But when the game neglected the MC's sexuality, then the game decline. Ethan watch nat and jenna doing a fucking orgy, but he stay with clothes. (?)

The game have other characters who basically don't talk with Ethan anymore. Jenna has a nice femdom scene with him, but only for 1 path. Even the promised talks with Ryia are stopped. I think the game shouldn't priorize Nat's perspective, but Ethan's. The game could be better If ethan was a central figure as he was in the beginning. Now he is turning into a simp, this scares me, the game is going in to the same end of the regular ntr/cuck content. It's becoming boring.

King b
Please, give to us scenes with Riya, Jenna and other girls. I literally would love corrupts innocent womans like ryia looks like. Give to ethan the liberty of flert, talk, watch, enjoy, etc. with every girls in the game as the main goal here.

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I suppose he is endearing as the weak husband to those who enjoy the cuckold aspect where he is inferior in every way. I often wonder if that entire fetish and story type are only enjoyable for those who somehow demonize the man as being weak and unworthy of having a loving, faithful wife. If the man was portrayed in any realistic manner, one where he has will, spirit, and is a capable lover, would players still enjoy the cuckold path where he is humiliated and the wife is stolen? Must he be a total piece of shit for that storyline to have its effect?

I can only tolerate the story when Ethan has a backbone. When he stands up to Natalie and calls her out for cheating and then kicks her out of the house. Unfortunately, that is not the story that King B is telling here. As of yet, that path has not been given much effort. It does seem to be changing, however. The latest preview suggests that Riya's part of the story may be coming up. Perhaps we will see that Natalie cannot be redeemed. And that happiness for the couple only lies in their breakup.

In that story, maybe Natalie ends up the whore or even the prostitute selling herself online. And Ethan ends up with Riya where he can be truly happy. At least, in my distorted mind, that story makes me feel better about the whole thing. It isn't the happy ending that Natalie and Ethan ever envisioned for themselves. But who could be happy with a husband who is a sissy? Weak, spiteful, and angry. And if Ethan were spirited, strong, and capable, why would Natalie ever venture out from their marriage beyond finding ways for the couple to enjoy sex together?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Ethan, having a backbone, and a desire to see his wife having sex with other men or women, while he watches them. And Nat knows that he's secure enough in their relationship. He has to overcome the inherent jealousy that comes with that choice while Nat gets to have a lot of mind-blowing sex, while Ethan satiates his cuckold kink. It's a win - win, and he gets to reclaim her after every encounter.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Ethan, having a backbone, and a desire to see his wife having sex with other men or women, while he watches them. And Nat knows that he's secure enough in their relationship. He has to overcome the inherent jealousy that comes with that choice while Nat gets to have a lot of mind-blowing sex, while Ethan satiates his cuckold kink. It's a win - win, and he gets to reclaim her after every encounter.
Yes, there are some key pieces there that have not shown up in the story...yet.

Perhaps King B never intends to show the positive aspect of Ethan being the only love for Natalie and completely capable of satisfying her. That they, as a couple, engage in extramarital sex for the sexual satisfaction of the couple. And after Natalie has crazy sex, that Ethan is present for or permits to happen, he is there to love her and reclaim her and her adoration for him grows.

That is certainly not the story we have seen so far. Pieces are beginning to come into focus. I continue to believe this is a result of the nature of viewing a story as it is being developed and the way it is released with inherent limitations. We do have a scene where Nathan enjoys Nat with Darrel. The scene is more realistic and clearer if the player chooses not to allow Darrel to cum in Nat. But then, you lose several scenes as a result. Again, this calls into question the intended story. It seems focused on the cheating path (or the forced cuckold). It has the most content and fluid story. On that path, Ethan is jealous and unsupportive, obviously. The hotwife path has support from Ethan but he is neglected by Natalie and still humiliated. Or he is involved but this path is limited and poorly developed.

If I were in Ethan's shoes and Natalie acted the way she does, I would take her on the most romantic date to a beautiful make-out point overlooking the city. As we gaze at the moon and lovely city below, I would push her off the cliff and gleefully watch her fall to her death. So, I do not fault Ethan for being jealous or angry. If we were in this together, and Natalie had sex with others for my enjoyment, then the expectations of how she would behave and what we would do before and after would be clear to both of us. And if she strayed too far from those expectations that we had both agreed upon, then I would still be taking her to that overlook! Granted, I am not into cuckold play at all. So, there's that. :ROFLMAO:

Still, I am asking myself, where is the crazy sex she is supposed to be having with her husband after they get done with the other guy? Where's the win-win?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

Perhaps King B never intends to show the positive aspect of Ethan being the only love for Natalie and completely capable of satisfying her. That they, as a couple, engage in extramarital sex for the sexual satisfaction of the couple. And after Natalie has crazy sex, that Ethan is present for or permits to happen, he is there to love her and reclaim her and her adoration for him grows.

That is certainly not the story we have seen so far. Pieces are beginning to come into focus. I continue to believe this is a result of the nature of viewing a story as it is being developed and the way it is released with inherent limitations. We do have a scene where Nathan enjoys Nat with Darrel. The scene is more realistic and clearer if the player chooses not to allow Darrel to cum in Nat. But then, you lose several scenes as a result. Again, this calls into question the intended story. It seems focused on the cheating path (or the forced cuckold). It has the most content and fluid story. On that path, Ethan is jealous and unsupportive, obviously. The hotwife path has support from Ethan but he is neglected by Natalie and still humiliated. Or he is involved but this path is limited and poorly developed.

If I were in Ethan's shoes and Natalie acted the way she does, I would take her on the most romantic date to a beautiful make-out point overlooking the city. As we gaze at the moon and lovely city below, I would push her off the cliff and gleefully watch her fall to her death. So, I do not fault Ethan for being jealous or angry. If we were in this together, and Natalie had sex with others for my enjoyment, then the expectations of how she would behave and what we would do before and after would be clear to both of us. And if she strayed too far from those expectations that we had both agreed upon, then I would still be taking her to that overlook! Granted, I am not into cuckold play at all. So, there's that. :ROFLMAO:

Still, I am asking myself, where is the crazy sex she is supposed to be having with her husband after they get done with the other guy? Where's the win-win?
As far as a win, Ethan gets to nut in his wife's well-used sloppy pussy, so any nut, in her and not on the floor or toilet, is somewhat a win for him.
I feel that their reclaiming sex sessions are anti-climatic at best, so far. If Ethan works on his stamina and fitness, they could improve by leaps and bounds, not only for Nat's satisfaction but in the future updates maybe Riya's too (hopefully). Conversely, if Ethan carries on like a weak sissy, Darrel and all of the other guys will take up that mantle.

Last edited:

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022

For a lot of people the "win-win" is the extreme cuckolding we already got.

But the story is a work in progress and there are more moderate routes. If you avoid eating creampies, tell her you love her, hold her hand during sex instead of guiding darrel's cock into her, and pace yourself during the hotel scene you'll have a chance to do more 3some/wifesharing style stuff.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Reclaiming isn't a cuckolding thing really. It is kind of an offshoot called stag/vixen play where the point is to let the hotwife get fucked by somebody else and when she is all sore and tender from getting completely back-broke by Chad Thundercock then Hubby tags in and finishes her off, reaffirming their relationship and seizing back control to show that it only happened because he allowed it. It is something really enjoyed by swingers more than cuck couples and both the partners get something out of it.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Ethan only maintains some dignity in a couple of routes, in all the others he's a sissy-boy or a total douchebag. While fun to see him suffer, it's not endearing, on those routes.
But recent updates are neglecting these paths. Nat looks the main character. Ethan doesn't touch Jenna in the group scene, this was crime. He should to take the clothes off and enjoy like Sam did.

Last edited:

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Reclaiming isn't a cuckolding thing really. It is kind of an offshoot called stag/vixen play where the point is to let the hotwife get fucked by somebody else and when she is all sore and tender from getting completely back-broke by Chad Thundercock then Hubby tags in and finishes her off, reaffirming their relationship and seizing back control to show that it only happened because he allowed it. It is something really enjoyed by swingers more than cuck couples and both the partners get something out of it.
But stag~Vixen is not kind of cuckold relationship? We have an entire path where Ethan needs to convince Natalia to fuck other guys. It's literally a stag~vixen thing.

Do you like to know that your girl is fucked by other guy better than you can do? So, you are a cuck (or not).

Doesn't matter if you're watching or not, If you reclaiming in the end or not, If you sharing (willing cuckold) or if she guides you to accepts the lifestyle (like jenna). These answers only talk about how the couple enjoy cuckolding, but are not the answer to the question: is this guy a cuckold?

matthww

Apr 3, 2020

You did a joke in the end, but this comment is based.

I like a bit of humiliation but It's happening in the wrong way. Regular cuck demands humiliation when he have a substitute and can broke his relationship to start a new relationship with other woman who could supply his demmands. Why do you accept being humiliated if you aren't in the control? It would hurt and literally fuck the guy, literally a game over for him.

This is why king b should to priorize Ethan relationship with Ryia: Nat is getting off control in the main route. But not only, I'm missing funny to ethan.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
But recent updates are neglecting these paths. Nat looks the main character. Ethan don't touch Jenna in the group scene, this was crime. He should to take the clothes off and enjoy like Sam did.
yea he should have.. but he said to go ... it was Her night.

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes