4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
a friend of mine is a member of the site. i took a look at the game and i didnt really like it so didn't ask for it. if i would have gotten it, he would have ask me for half the membership fee (i charge him half my netflix fee so i dont have an issue with him asking me to pay) and while i paid half of the membership fee for bridgitte games, i didnt want the sci-fi game enough to pay half of his membership fee.

when someone makes it available you should be able to see it on https://f95zone.to/threads/sci-fi-story-vdategames.28241/
It's all good. Just add it when Bridgette Part 4 comes out. :)

Solorz

Apr 14, 2018
Welp, it's impossible to get the most hardcore endings in Part 2 and continue with the story. All of them need alcohol 3+ (which means cocktails in bar + pizza wine) which in turn means you are not sober. You can bribe out public indecency from cop but no DUI (but requirement to pass money check is funny).
However it is possible to enter code for Part 2 with Sober 0 and Alco 3+.

BJ in streets need perfect game, but because the unavoidable Inf Lust catastrophes in bar and strip club are minus points and not set values, you can prepare for them and recover to 95 (maybe even 100) Lust before leaving.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Looks like a lot of fun to play prequel and sequel.
All games should be like that.
All games should get sequels then life would be less boring.

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
Will there be a sequel to this story?
Expecting a sequel is a really huge stretch. The creator, dsp3000, has taken quite a long time to release the parts of his game/series. There are numerous reason to this which can be read on the vdategames blog-posts. However, he has stated that after "A Date with Bridgette" series and "The Academy Part 5" are finished; he will be working on the Saturday part that comes after.

So don't worry, there's still plenty of content to come, it's just the time that's the issue.

Reactions: master110

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Looks like a lot of fun to play prequel and sequel.
All games should be like that.
All games should get sequels then life would be less boring.
the curent order of games is tara 1, tara 2 (introduced to maria & sex with maria), tara 3 (sex with maria, introduce & scene with holly, introduce to amy & lola), academy 1, academy 2, academy 3, academy 4, brigitte 1, brigitte 2, & brigitte 3.

what eventualy will follow is brigitte 4 (when/if it comes out), academy 5 (when/if it comes out)

maddison appeared in tara series and there is a maddison game and maddison name is said in brigitte 3 but since it is a diffrent creater, i dont consider it part of the continuation.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Welp, it's impossible to get the most hardcore endings in Part 2 and continue with the story. All of them need alcohol 3+ (which means cocktails in bar + pizza wine) which in turn means you are not sober. You can bribe out public indecency from cop but no DUI (but requirement to pass money check is funny).
However it is possible to enter code for Part 2 with Sober 0 and Alco 3+.

BJ in streets need perfect game, but because the unavoidable Inf Lust catastrophes in bar and strip club are minus points and not set values, you can prepare for them and recover to 95 (maybe even 100) Lust before leaving.
completed #1 to #3 in one session & got blowjob in the alley without any forms of cheating or manually replaying pages to increase inf/lust in having sex with brigitte in stripclub. after both of you strip in the alleyway, trying to always look at brigittes face. there is a page where you can look up at brigitte or look down at your penis & her pussy. you basicly need to look up at brigittes face when this happens.

used the code from my above play that i got after completing brigitte #2 and this time in brigitte #3 i went the way where brigitte dances on stage at the stripclub. i got the same blowjob at the alley without any forms of cheating or manually replaying the pages to increase inf/lust. the lust choice seems to exactly match required to get blowjob so you need to choose every choice that has the lust increase since missing one lust choice will mean not enough lust for the blowjob in the alley. there is a "hiden" lust choice in the stripclub where the image has 2 choices (1 choice doesnt increase lust and 1 choice increases lust by 5).

after the alley blowjob in sex with brigitte in stripclub path as well as the brigitte dancing in the stripclub path, you get maximum inf/lust scores. there are a few choices that will bring it down slitely by the time you reach brigittes appartment if you pick wrong choices.

i dint make any wrong choices and got the image below without replaying parts to increase inf/lust or modifying code/inf/lust in game. brigitte #3 ends at this point for brigitte #4 with my gameplay from having sex with brigitte in stripclub as well as brigitte dancing on stage at stripclub.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
This is one of those games that gets incredibly tedious without a Walkthrough. There's just so litttle indication or logic of where your choices might take you.

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
This is one of those games that gets incredibly tedious without a Walkthrough. There's just so litttle indication or logic of where your choices might take you.
Not really. It's actually pretty simple if you pay attention and go through it a couple times.

Reactions: Ty Webb

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Congrats, you're a savant. For everyone else this game is tedious.
it isnt realy tedious. i managed to complete it successfuly enough to get a code for part 4 after only a few tries. the hardest thing is trying to get each of the items shown in the acomplishments some of which are only obtainable for failing the game. to get the max stats at the end of the game is tricky but with a few tries, i managed to get it for the brigitte stripping in stripbar scenario as well as the sex with brigitte in the stripbar showing in the image in my post #648

• Haha
Reactions: Fman75
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes