4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Well, since we got the ripped version, the uploader thaught that it was enough. I did ask for the better version (and the images pack that came with the Leanna streak game), but I got nothing so far.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
I find it funny that Chaotic and dsp, with their dated as hell website and html style games, have the tools in place to shut down piracy and internet trolls. Give me a fucking break, lmao.

Reactions: supermanz95

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I think it's more that the people who could share didn't want to bother. Far as I know it's a minimal tweak to point gains or something.

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Maybe so. And as someone who's getting things for free, I really couldn't bring myself to "demand" them for it. I'm just relying on their kindness.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe so. And as someone who's getting things for free, I really couldn't bring myself to "demand" them for it. I'm just relying on their kindness.
There's no point telling them that.

These people are so entitled, they think they can make demands and complain about how they are not getting more stuff for free.

You cant reason with them, primarily because they are acting like children.

Reactions: VOYEUR

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
According to chaotic on his blog, the final part 3 will likely be released in May even though dsp hasn't confirmed it yet.
This probably means we'll see an Academy Part 5 at the end of the year.

Patrick Møller

Mar 12, 2018
Is this game bugged or something? Seems like whatever i do in both part 1 and 2, i'll always get the same choices and endings (bad ending) or am i doing something wrong?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Is this game bugged or something? Seems like whatever i do in both part 1 and 2, i'll always get the same choices and endings (bad ending) or am i doing something wrong?
You are certainly doing something wrong. (its not a bug)
Btw, technically we havent seen the ending, but I know what you mean there.

I think you could use a guide/walkthrough. If you do, you'll find that some things are pretty difficult to accomplish, but they are doable. These games are pretty difficult, and require a lot of trial and error.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Both pathetic.
dsp3000 got tired of doing this activity; I do not know whether for low cash or simply because the desire has passed.
Simply, he's disappeared. It's not possible don't write a post to say "hello".
That site has dead time ago.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
So, a bit over 15 days left in May, and the dev hasn't even contacted Chaotic and there's been no posts about it.

I seriously doubt they'll release this month. Once again, the majesty of their "4 months, 4 episodes" plan.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
So, a bit over 15 days left in May, and the dev hasn't even contacted Chaotic and there's been no posts about it.

I seriously doubt they'll release this month. Once again, the majesty of their "4 months, 4 episodes" plan.
Remember the good old day when we played Maddison, Photographer and Academy? These massive games that by all accounts should have been finished by now, shit was like a year ago, man does time fly by

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes