4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

logan3105

Feb 23, 2018
Does any1 know how 2 get a BJ in pictures
yes....use this code..2935987037....watch office girl....say I like looking at you Bridgette....when holding hands kiss her...do not I repeat do not put her hand on your crotch just squeeze gently...then she will ask do you mind her hand on your leg..say no.....then get handjob......for extra scene when she asks do you have a tissue say no...then watch to see what she does

Chriso69

Feb 1, 2018
yes....use this code..2935987037....watch office girl....say I like looking at you Bridgette....when holding hands kiss her...do not I repeat do not put her hand on your crotch just squeeze gently...then she will ask do you mind her hand on your leg..say no.....then get handjob......for extra scene when she asks do you have a tissue say no...then watch to see what she does
Thanks for that

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
"After Leanna’s big streak, the next game will be dsp3000’s Bridgette Part 3. Don’t expect it too soon though as it’s set to be much bigger than parts 1 and 2. A release date in April seems most likely (though not guaranteed). Expect blog posts from dsp3000 in the coming weeks."

Boy did that original "one episode a month" plan deviate a LOT.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Boy did that original "one episode a month" plan deviate a LOT.
Let's be real here, fuck knows whats happening at their website, the people release content what seems like when ever they feel like doing it after they wake up from cocaine induced coma, Academy Part 1 was released like 10 years ago and its still not finished, now the guys are talking how they want to update old models in soft reboot games

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well we know for a fact that DSP's crusade against piracy is taking up at least a third of his time. It's a shame though, for as slowly as his games came out, I always found him to be the more reliable of Chaotic's 'collaborators', even if it was only DSP and that other guy who made one super difficult game and then vanished.

At the very least his content was good, and not consisting of 60% pictures of girls posing. But now it's like he went and sold his soul to the machine.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Well we know for a fact that DSP's crusade against piracy is taking up at least a third of his time. It's a shame though, for as slowly as his games came out, I always found him to be the more reliable of Chaotic's 'collaborators', even if it was only DSP and that other guy who made one super difficult game and then vanished.

At the very least his content was good, and not consisting of 60% pictures of girls posing. But now it's like he went and sold his soul to the machine.
Let's be real here, fuck knows whats happening at their website, the people release content what seems like when ever they feel like doing it after they wake up from cocaine induced coma, Academy Part 1 was released like 10 years ago and its still not finished, now the guys are talking how they want to update old models in soft reboot games
Man you guys are pissed and demanding even though you're getting all these games for free.

The ungratefulness truly is staggering.

But all your whining is amusing however, I will give you that :D

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes