4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Man you guys are pissed and demanding even though you're getting all these games for free.

The ungratefulness truly is staggering.

But all your whining is amusing however, I will give you that :D

Are you the same guy that was spewing all that "it's free so we're not allowed to criticize it" dribble the other day?

Even if you're not, please explain: Ungratefulness towards whom?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Man you guys are pissed and demanding even though you're getting all these games for free.

The ungratefulness truly is staggering.

But all your whining is amusing however, I will give you that :D
DUDE LMAO ITS FREE STOP COMPLAINING XDDXDD! nice argument
What are you even talking about dude ? We are just discussing the situation regarding the game's that come from Chaotic's site, instead of shitposting random responses how about you read more into what the both of us wrote, we both enjoy the games and we both understand that it takes ages for them to be released and there's nothing we can do about it besides discuss it on a Somalian pirate forum for fictional adult smut enthusiasts.
PS: Chaotic is that you ?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Are you the same guy that was spewing all that "it's free so we're not allowed to criticize it" dribble the other day?

Even if you're not, please explain: Ungratefulness towards whom?
No I'm not, and dont try to put words in my mouth, thank you.

Ungratefulness that you're getting something for free. Other people typically pay for that stuff. You even have this handy forum where you're able to basically search a keyword and download something without doing tedious google searches and going through tons of different websites.

I for one am glad that we have this awesome forum, and that people are willing to put the time and effort to maintain it, upload stuff, and especially for those that find the source material and share it with others.
I am also grateful for the fact that people devote the time and effort to developing these games.

DUDE LMAO ITS FREE STOP COMPLAINING XDDXDD! nice argument
What are you even talking about dude ? We are just discussing the situation regarding the game's that come from Chaotic's site, instead of shitposting random responses how about you read more into what the both of us wrote, we both enjoy the games and we both understand that it takes ages for them to be released and there's nothing we can do about it besides discuss it on a Somalian pirate forum for fictional adult smut enthusiasts.
PS: Chaotic is that you ?
Yes, clearly I'm this Chaotic person that you speak of. /s - I know that this is a joke you made, but still.....wtf dude.

What am I talking about? Oh lets see:
At the very least his content was good, and not consisting of 60% pictures of girls posing. But now it's like he went and sold his soul to the machine.
Let's be real here, fuck knows whats happening at their website, the people release content what seems like when ever they feel like doing it after they wake up from cocaine induced coma, Academy Part 1 was released like 10 years ago and its still not finished, now the guys are talking how they want to update old models in soft reboot games
And I am the one who is shitposting here? Hmm....you need to google "hypocrisy" mate.
"whenever they feel like doing it" ?? - I'm sorry, were you promised something in exchange for money and you feel like you got ripped off, or are you complaining that they dont make more games that you can get for free from F95?

They (developers) dont owe you anything, get it?

But you both dont seem to get it, not in the slightest, so I'm gonna make it real simple for you:

You are bitching and complaining about how you are not getting more free stuff. You're already getting free stuff, but you want more and you want it to be better.
"Whats that? Some random super-indie developer that no one knows isnt releasing games more often? And they are not to my liking? To hell with this! This developer is horrible! I hate them!"

There's a difference between criticism and what you do, and that is evident by your recent posts.
I have absolutely no problem with you criticizing those games, in fact, you definitely should criticize them, because if anything, someone might take that criticism into consideration.

But criticizing a game would be something like:
"Oh, the graphics were terrible" or "The plot was terrible" or "There wasnt really much to do, not enough sex scenes, not enough options and different endings." etc etc.
Thats criticism. Criticism isnt complaining constantly that the developers are lazy or that they are terrible people, or that they dont care about your personal sensibilities.

Also, at the end of the day, why would any developer care what you have to say, you're not their customers, you're not paying their bills.
You can criticize their games all you want, but I dont think they are gonna care.

You're basically both like a spoiled child, who got 3 Christmas presents, and crying with all your might that you didnt get enough presents and demand that your parents give you 10 instead of just 3.
Also, the presents werent wrapped well, and they dont look very good.

And the worst part is, you're not even supposed to get them for free.

I support piracy, or at least what you call piracy, since I call it just file sharing. I am against copyrights in general, and think that more stuff should be free for as many people as possible.
But what you're doing here is acting in way that only a child would act, a child that wants more presents from his parents.

FYI, I dont really know who this Chaotic you speak of is, or this DSP person that was mentioned earlier. It could be, that they are terrible people. It could be that they are bad at their jobs. I dont know, but its possible.

But all I know is that I am NOT going to complain about not getting enough free stuff from content creators that charge for their work on a forum that shares the aforementioned content for free.

Also, stop misrepresenting me over and over again, by claiming that I said "ITS FREE STOP COMPLAINING".
You are only demonstrating how dishonest you really are.
You're complaining that they dont cater to your wishes and that you dont get more stuff for free. There's a difference.

I criticize literally every game I play, and thats fine. Everyone does it, everyone has an opinion.
And you are entitled to that opinion, but thats about it.

You are NOT entitled to more games (quantity), or to better games (quality).
You get what you get, and thats about it. You're not entitled to it, especially when you exhibit that behavior.
When someone shares files with you, they are doing you a favor. Appreciate it.

P.S. I know your thick skulls wont get any of this. Mostly because thats the kind of people that you are. But I said my piece, and those who are reasonable will get it.

Reactions: Womber and VOYEUR

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
A lot of bullshit
Okay, let's break it down.

And then you proceeded to put a LOT of words in the mouths of both me and the other guy that replied to you.

Ungratefulness that you're getting something for free. Other people typically pay for that stuff. You even have this handy forum where you're able to basically search a keyword and download something without doing tedious google searches and going through tons of different websites.

I for one am glad that we have this awesome forum, and that people are willing to put the time and effort to maintain it, upload stuff, and especially for those that find the source material and share it with others.
I am also grateful for the fact that people devote the time and effort to developing these games.
Okay, so you're saying we're just ungrateful in general... But then you go and make it sound like we're 'ungrateful' towards this forum as if we're slagging it off, and not the game and developer.

In that last part, actually, you sound like you're answering a question for a beauty pageant or something. It is very strange.

You are bitching and complaining about how you are not getting more free stuff. You're already getting free stuff, but you want more and you want it to be better.
By now I've realized that you are in fact the same guy as last time. I'm also now aware that you are basically defending yourself by using that tried and tested tradition of projecting and making up stuff to justify your exaggerated responses. You read my comment and that other dude's, which were simple banter in jest, and THIS is the meaning you yourself gave it.

Also, let's trace back to the beginning of your post :

Son, what do you think you've been doing your whole diatribe?

And if that wasn't enough...

Hmm....you need to google "hypocrisy" mate.
Apparently you need to google it too.

There's a difference between criticism and what you do, and that is evident by your recent posts.

I have absolutely no problem with you criticizing those games, in fact, you definitely should criticize them, because if anything, someone might take that criticism into consideration.
This is where a dictionary would've done you a world of help.

But criticizing a game would be something like:
"Oh, the graphics were terrible" or "The plot was terrible" or "There wasnt really much to do, not enough sex scenes, not enough options and different endings." etc etc.
Thats criticism. Criticism isnt complaining constantly that the developers are lazy or that they are terrible people, or that they dont care about your personal sensibilities.
You have given the word "criticism" your own meaning, and completely disregarded the fact that criticism, both objective and subjective can be applied to things, as well as the people who make them. The worst thing is that you try to apply your personal meaning for the word as if it were a well-known fact, which leads me to believe you're more than a little unhinged.

Also, at the end of the day, why would any developer care what you have to say, you're not their customers, you're not paying their bills.
You can criticize their games all you want, but I dont think they are gonna care.
Seems honestly believe that we're complaining about these devs as if we think they're going to read our posts and do something about it. Which is yet another example of you putting words in our mouths, as well as your strange mental complex. We, as millions of people all over the world, and lots of people in this very forum, are just openly complaining with no expectation of change because, hell, that's what people do.

You're basically both like a spoiled child, who got 3 Christmas presents, and crying with all your might that you didnt get enough presents and demand that your parents give you 10 instead of just 3.
Also, the presents werent wrapped well, and they dont look very good.
More projecting. Apparently you've grown up believing that the best way to get a rise out of people is to compare them to children. Wouldn't be surprised if it's happened to you over time and become a personal stigma of sorts.

I support piracy, or at least what you call piracy, since I call it just file sharing. I am against copyrights in general, and think that more stuff should be free for as many people as possible.
But what you're doing here is acting in way that only a child would act, a child that wants more presents from his parents.
Weird ideals, more projecting.

FYI, I dont really know who this Chaotic you speak of is, or this DSP person that was mentioned earlier. It could be, that they are terrible people. It could be that they are bad at their jobs. I dont know, but its possible.
If you're willing to accept our point of view... Then what has all this been about?

But all I know is that I am NOT going to complain about not getting enough free stuff from content creators that charge for their work on a forum that shares the aforementioned content for free.
So you're not going to complain about games, but you are going to complain about people complaining. Also, more words in our mouths.

Also, stop misrepresenting me over and over again, by claiming that I said "ITS FREE STOP COMPLAINING".
The only one misrepresenting you here is yourself. And that IS exactly what you said.

You are only demonstrating how dishonest you really are.
I would argue that everyone's dishonest in some way. But if you mean I'm being dishonest by saying what I'm saying about you, I hope this long examination of your post is of some help. I'm not saying things just because.

I criticize literally every game I play, and thats fine. Everyone does it, everyone has an opinion.
And you are entitled to that opinion, but thats about it.
This is a great contradiction to your intentions towards our posts... So we're entitled to our opinions, but not to voice them in any way because you disagree?

You are NOT entitled to more games (quantity), or to better games (quality).
You get what you get, and thats about it. You're not entitled to it, especially when you exhibit that behavior.
In summary, by "complaining" (I call it criticizing) about the developer for what I feel is a blatantly commercial change to his approach at making and releasing his games, you feel like I'm saying I'm entitled to better, faster games. I wouldn't say "entitled", just wishful thinking of my part that I know will change nothing, but apparently you think all complaints are done in the issuer's certainty that something will be done to correct them.

When someone shares files with you, they are doing you a favor. Appreciate it.
And now for some reason by criticizing the developer, we are also being unappreciative towards the person who uploaded the game here. Are you even aware that this game's dev doesn't post his own material here, and that he's actively working against this forum?

P.S. I know your thick skulls wont get any of this. Mostly because thats the kind of people that you are. But I said my piece, and those who are reasonable will get it.
Yes, we are dumb, you are smart. Sure thing, bud.

Any mods out there, I'm terribly sorry about the long post. I won't reply to this guy anymore.

Nomaden1

Oct 11, 2017
It seems that I can't get any further than when you have the option to go to the Night Club. A new window pops up and says Error... How come?

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
i only downloaded this game cuz the screnes had Didi... who is the girl i've wanted to get with since this dude started the academy series. I really don't understand his taste. Bridgette and the secretary are pretty fugly imo and he's spent a shit load of time on both of them. Didi is far hotter and he's being such a fucking tease with her. -_-

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
i only downloaded this game cuz the screnes had Didi... who is the girl i've wanted to get with since this dude started the academy series. I really don't understand his taste. Bridgette and the secretary are pretty fugly imo and he's spent a shit load of time on both of them. Didi is far hotter and he's being such a fucking tease with her. :noexpression:
Dude complaining about peoples taste in what looks good is pointless, not to mention Didi ranked like 3rd from the bottom in his Girls Academy pool ages ago

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Not to disappoint you or anything, but it's heavily hinted that Didi is a lesbian, or a bi with an interest in Bridgette. So the chances to "get with her" are pretty slim. Could be wrong, though.

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Dude complaining about peoples taste in what looks good is pointless, not to mention Didi ranked like 3rd from the bottom in his Girls Academy pool ages ago
Dude essentially all complaining is pointless, doesn't mean we're not going to grouse about shit we don't like. and if living in 'merica has taught me anything it's that if you bitch long and loud enough people will eventually cave and give you what you want.
or put a bullet in you. kind of a toss up.

Not to disappoint you or anything, but it's heavily hinted that Didi is a lesbian, or a bi with an interest in Bridgette. So the chances to "get with her" are pretty slim. Could be wrong, though.
Tragic

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Interesting!
Who were the last two worse than Didi? :)

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
I don't quite remember. Honestly, I didn't care much for that poll, didn't care about knowing what others favorite girl was.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
Their site really is becoming a joke. For over a year now Chaotic has been all about Leanna, and the game isn't even this huge masterpiece, it's a completely linear, boring game with limited sex scenes. Now he's going on a supposed "much needed" break. LOL, give me a fucking break.

And then there's dsp3000. I thought he was on to something good with the Academy games, but ever since his reappearance following him completely abandoning the site for months following Day 3, his work just isn't the same, and he doesn't seem to be into it anymore.

And then there's that clown Santa in the comments section every week. He must be too stupid to make games himself, that or he just really likes the smell of shit. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a permanent stain on his nose, with how far it is up Chaotic's ass in the comments each and every week.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Their site really is becoming a joke. For over a year now Chaotic has been all about Leanna, and the game isn't even this huge masterpiece, it's a completely linear, boring game with limited sex scenes. Now he's going on a supposed "much needed" break. LOL, give me a fucking break.

And then there's dsp3000. I thought he was on to something good with the Academy games, but ever since his reappearance following him completely abandoning the site for months following Day 3, his work just isn't the same, and he doesn't seem to be into it anymore.

And then there's that clown Santa in the comments section every week. He must be too stupid to make games himself, that or he just really likes the smell of shit. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a permanent stain on his nose, with how far it is up Chaotic's ass in the comments each and every week.
A long break... But not in the monthly payments! (I don't like Leanna style, anyway)
I don't know how many people are registered at him site; I can't see any reason to do that.

I hope dsp3000 completes Bridgette line as soon as possible, then I will not worry about anything else.

"Santa Clown" is a celebrity, after all... :cool:

sofwhite

Jun 8, 2017
well yeh long break, no break in monthly payments. kinda why i don't support any patreon or pre-order or kickstarter or any of that bs. i kinda got this thing that when i buy something i like to actually buy it. i don't really care to send people money based on illusory promises.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Let's hope the Academy series ends before DSP gives up completely. The other guy chaotic sponsored was also supposed to be starting his own series, but then he vanished.

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
From Chaotic's post today, the third part wil be out on May. But you know, shit might happen, so...

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
If he took his comments section over to the new lagoon he probably wouldn't have any more troll trouble. The only people who check that place are the ones that stayed there as it went to hell. Which is why only the bare minimum of people voted for that option.

Also I'm still surprised nobody shared the better version of Episode 2. Maybe DSP did find a way to stop piracy.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes