4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I wonder if all the trouble people are having progressing and finding the right paths in the game is due to the fact that it's too complicated, or simply bugs in the code. DSP did say this was an outdated version.

But anyway, just play from the files people. Go into the images, find where the scenes start, then look up the html file that has the same name as the starting picture.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
But for the tittyshow you need to get her drunk and if you do so, the cop will arrest you!
I was forgetting that i cheat in that playtrough (lol)!!!!!, sorry i have no clue how trigger "the tittyshow" without cheating(i click on the file that start the "show"), i buy wine and cocktails and got nothing!!!!

1- how to pass the bj at the viewpoint without getting caught?
2- how to get the hj at the cinema???

dickon

Sep 14, 2017
I was forgetting that i cheat in that playtrough (lol)!!!!!, sorry i have no clue how trigger "the tittyshow" without cheating(i click on the file that start the "show"), i buy wine and cocktails and got nothing!!!!

1- how to pass the bj at the viewpoint without getting caught?
2- how to get the hj at the cinema???
without copying and pasting URLs to get lust, it so far impossible to get hj at cinema since you need around 60 lust.

Maybe we are not mean't to get bj at viewpoint without ending the date because she must be drunk to get scene.

damnbrooo

Nov 19, 2017
how can we get the 60 lust and we can only increase 5 lust in the cinema, and i got her drunk before in the cinema and nothing happened
without copying and pasting URLs to get lust, it so far impossible to get hj at cinema since you need around 60 lust.

Maybe we are not mean't to get bj at viewpoint without ending the date because she must be drunk to get scene.

dickon

Sep 14, 2017
how can we get the 60 lust and we can only increase 5 lust in the cinema, and i got her drunk before in the cinema and nothing happened
idk that why I said it was impossible for me. But you can first complete a playthrough and get lust to over 60. Copy and paste any movie.html file from game folder into firefox

damnbrooo

Nov 19, 2017
idk that why I said it was impossible for me. But you can first complete a playthrough and get lust to over 60. Copy and paste any movie.html file from game folder into firefox
never mind i knew how to get bj in cinema without copying and pasting but thanks :)

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
OMG,OMG,OMG, i finally made the "tittyshow" without cheating!!!!, so before i forget was like this:
1 - go to the restaurant first
2 - sit on the park
3 - choose 1st option"we talk enough already"
4 - look at her breast(this was a new option for me)
5 - kiss her
6 - go to the bar(order cocktails)

ps: the cop will arrest you

damnbrooo

Nov 19, 2017
So you like asking a question but when you got the answer don't like shared with others!!!??, what a cool guy!!!!(sarcasm)
lol it'snot like that,i just closed the forum when i found the answer , and all what i've done is made bridgette so drunk , with no sober points and u should have high lust points and inf points to get the scene , that's what i did but i got arresteded by the cop, that's it :)

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
So you like asking a question but when you got the answer don't like shared with others!!!??, what a cool guy!!!!(sarcasm)
Well; in part 1, she must be drunk and you don't speak about your Maria's previous relation (i.e. don't go to restaurant as first place).
Moreover, you must start with max lust (50) at the beginning of part 2 (+5 is possible during film).

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Is there enough content or should i wait for complete series.
If you are willing to wait, then I absolutely advise you to wait, as it is always better to play the whole game and experience the complete thing from start to finish, than playing it one part at a time.

However, you should know that these games take quite a long time to complete/release, so it will be a long while until the next part.

It is up to you if you think its worth it.

There is a kind of a good amount of content, but it all just builds up until the final part.
This is where the game (hopefully) will shine.

Jackrocks1250

Jan 25, 2018
Im havint trouble, even after following a walk through i cant seem to get bridgette to come home, then part 2 came out and every save code ive tried always leads to failing the breath test by the coppa

How do you take her home? Is it even posaible now with part 2??

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
If you are willing to wait, then I absolutely advise you to wait, as it is always better to play the whole game and experience the complete thing from start to finish, than playing it one part at a time.

However, you should know that these games take quite a long time to complete/release, so it will be a long while until the next part.

It is up to you if you think its worth it.

There is a kind of a good amount of content, but it all just builds up until the final part.
This is where the game (hopefully) will shine.
academy games felt like a complete game. I was confused whether these are like that or not.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
From Chaotic's update earlier today:

"First of all, Bridgette Part 2 is now available for download in the members section (having previously been online only). there are also some bug fixes if you were having issues."

Anyone have that link?

Reactions: Amalek

captainJugs

Jun 7, 2017
For anyone needed help with the 10 digit code.
I think someone already posted something similar but do note that the 10th digit should be 8 for maximum lust.

Digit 1:
7 – Bar Girl
2 -

Digit 2:
6 – Bar Invite
9 -

Digit 3:
5 – Resturant Maria
3 -

Digit 4:
5 – Resturant Tip
4 -