4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
Just on a courtesy level, since dps3000 asked for his games to be removed, they probably should be.

That being said, I personally don't find the argument that this site steals from him very strong. VDG's membership costs 20$ a month, a price which I find to be outrageous for the amount of content they put out in a month. People are more likely to not play them at all, than to pay such a high price for ~12 games. (VDG has 20 games available only to members, but 5-8 of them are so incredibly short it's not worth playing them.)

I think dps3000 would do very well to have a patreon, and to make everything free. (Or free after X amount of time)

Reactions: IndigoHawk

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm not too sure actually.

Let me correct myself, when you bribe the officer, he'll only take it if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Concerning Alexia, in part 1, Bridgette has to tease you by bringing up the fact that you keep looking at her breasts, but I don't know how to trigger it. If you managed to trigger that in part 1, your date with Bridgette has to go up in flames in part 2. So do what you can to fuck that up. I'm assuming the Alexia route will trigger afterwards, but make sure to scan your options. You don't wanna miss anything that might lead up to it, especially if it's manually triggered.
And if you go the the park and restaurant, you won't get arrested.

Reactions: AkitoH

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
So.....let me get this straight:
How the hell do you manage that?
Also how much can you drink before counting as drunk, or not sober?

It seems to me, that the player is left sort of guessing, as to how much alcohol tolerance is hard coded into the game, because there sure as hell isnt any clear indication (like a meter) in game telling you your sober/drunk status.

Does anyone know how much can I drink without becoming drunk (losing sober status)?

Edit:
Nevermind, I think I got it.
var val = readVar("sober");
if (val > 1)
window.location = "drive50.html";
else
window.location = "drive41.html";

This means, that if you notice in cookies, the sober value going down to 1 or 0, then you'll be arrested by the cop, right?
Of course looking at the cookies might be kinda cheating, I dont know.

In any case, some drinks will reduce your sober status more than others, and some might even make you more sober (non-alcohol).
Not gonna say more, but be careful what YOU drink at the bar!

Reactions: AkitoH

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Played it. It was one good sex scene and a whole lot of nothing. And THIS was supposed to be 2 episodes' worth.

This whole spinoff was nothing but a ploy to get people to subscribe again.

You're right but, to be honest, the author asked on site if people prefer a single release of his project or a sub-division in 4 parts (recently, author has said they will be 3).
Results were 4 parts, so now the first (and, partially, the second) part is obviously poor of sex content.
Infact, Bridgette finally sex is not present yet!
A final judgment will be at the end of the third (and last) part.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
You're right but, to be honest, the author asked on site if people prefer a single release of his project or a sub-division in 4 parts (recently, author has said they will be 3).
Results were 4 parts, so now the first (and, partially, the second) part is obviously poor of sex content.
I wasn't referring to the game being split into parts, sir. This whole game, no matter how many parts it's released in, was made just so Chaotic could have a month or two worth of subs. His last game came out a while ago and he's reported very little progress on whatever else he's making next.

As for your comment, of course the game was going to be released in parts. Hell Chaotic and DSP probably knew it would. You have to think about who they polled. Did they poll their own paying members? No, they released a general poll in the blog, no account needed to vote or anything. One person may be smart, but the masses are stupid. You get enough people to decide on something and it'll always be a stupid decision. So of course in the end "I'm going to get something to play every month!" won, and look what happened, nobody likes the game.

I'm not expecting part three to redeem the content one bit. This was all just schlack made to draw them some money and it's delaying the next episode of Academy.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
These creators need to find some way to save during the game cause having to restart every time is a bitch lmao

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I wasn't referring to the game being split into parts, sir. This whole game, no matter how many parts it's released in, was made just so Chaotic could have a month or two worth of subs. His last game came out a while ago and he's reported very little progress on whatever else he's making next.

As for your comment, of course the game was going to be released in parts. Hell Chaotic and DSP probably knew it would. You have to think about who they polled. Did they poll their own paying members? No, they released a general poll in the blog, no account needed to vote or anything. One person may be smart, but the masses are stupid. You get enough people to decide on something and it'll always be a stupid decision. So of course in the end "I'm going to get something to play every month!" won, and look what happened, nobody likes the game.

I'm not expecting part three to redeem the content one bit. This was all just schlack made to draw them some money and it's delaying the next episode of Academy.
I find it extremely amusing when people whine that the games they get for free do not live up to their standards.
Its like being given a gift, and then yelling at the person giving you the gift, because you wanted something better.

You dont like these games? Solution couldnt be simpler: Dont play them.

Reactions: funkygallo and Evis

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Fighting piracy is penny wise, pound foolish. Other devs have a more relaxed approach. They focus on creating good games that generate good word of mouth, set up a donation/patron system, and sometimes they are rewarded financially (just like anything creative, a lot of people who work hard and deserve better end up not getting rewarded by the market). Yeah, it's frustrating when people don't pay for what they like and use, but ultimately the goal is to make money, not get offended because there are a lot of cheapskates.

VDG seem stuck in a pretty old business model, not keeping up with the times. I supported them in the past and liked some of their games, but they don't really produce enough quality content to earn the subscription now that there's a lot more competition. I think it would be fine to respect their wishes and let them fade into obscurity; at the least, I will avoid their games.

Reactions: Silver and Cyan

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I don't especially care for Bridgette so I wasn't expecting much, but this game redeemed itself with the Alexia sex scene, even though technically it's a bad ending and whether or not you could satisfy her in the end the game ends there.

Part 3 should be interesting though, part 2 heavily implies some kind of scenes with the Academy girls and even a possible threesome with Didi.

I'm also glad that dsp seems to be smarter than his community, their decision to split this game into 4 parts was just so stupid and does more harm than good.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I find it extremely amusing when people whine that the games they get for free do not live up to their standards.
Its like being given a gift, and then yelling at the person giving you the gift, because you wanted something better.

You dont like these games? Solution couldnt be simpler: Dont play them.
So your philosophy is "if you didn't pay for it, don't criticize it"? That's dumb. Moreover,where do I mention I don't like these games? Just because they released a bad one and I don't like it doesn't mean you can put words in my mouth and take out your butthurt on me, sir.

But good luck loving everything you get for free. That's an ideal that will definitely work out for you later in life.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I'm also glad that dsp seems to be smarter than his community, their decision to split this game into 4 parts was just so stupid and does more harm than good.
They probably thought they could get away with it, but changed their minds after the backlash when Ep. 1 sucked and the paying subs complained.

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Game is frustrating as hell. According to VDATEGAMES players, it's possible to get Bridgette to show her tits without getting her hammered. I've tried various combos sans cocktails and have had no luck. Cocktails work but get you arrested. When I've tried bribing Officer Pig, having saved most of my money during the date, he turns me down. Does anyone know how to get Bridgette handsy at the makeout point/theater? I have tried the codes, but I'd rather have to work for it.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes