4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
So your philosophy is "if you didn't pay for it, don't criticize it"? That's dumb. Moreover,where do I mention I don't like these games? Just because they released a bad one and I don't like it doesn't mean you can put words in my mouth and take out your butthurt on me, sir.

But good luck loving everything you get for free. That's an ideal that will definitely work out for you later in life.
You sound terribly confused and angry. Not quite sure why.

1. I didnt put words in your mouth. But it seems that you dont like this game. So, as I said, if you dont like these games (as in, the Date with Bridgette games, and possibly others), then dont play them. I dont know how you can be confused there. I used simple language.

2. And no, I didnt say that you cant criticize them. But there's a difference between offering honest criticism, and just complaining. You seem to do more of the latter than the former.
If someone didnt know any better, they'd think that you are a paying customer who got stiffed or something.

3. But people like you will just complain about anything and be hostile for no apparent reason.

Lastly, there is absolutely no reason for the developer to listen to people like you and me, for we are not paying customers, but rather people that get this stuff for free.
So, criticize or complain all you want, but we are the only ones (here in F95zone) that will listen to you (unfortunately).

Reactions: UncleVT

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
So you need to have 65+ lust to get the Bridgette handjob scene in the cinema (choose the "Office girl" movie prior to this, she won't do anything with people around). I think 70 or 75+ to continue get her naked and jacking you off till climax in the cinema.

And it seems Officer Cockblock ALSO visits you in the Viewpoint and confiscates Bridgette's clothes (which I guess stopped me from reaching bj and hj scene on the mountain). You need to pay him for the clothes back but apparently I spent too much money giving out tips in Chapter 1(??)

MrSwiftly

Jan 30, 2018
So you need to have 65+ lust to get the Bridgette handjob scene in the cinema (choose the "Office girl" movie prior to this, she won't do anything with people around). I think 70 or 75+ to continue get her naked and jacking you off till climax in the cinema.

And it seems Officer Cockblock ALSO visits you in the Viewpoint and confiscates Bridgette's clothes (which I guess stopped me from reaching bj and hj scene on the mountain). You need to pay him for the clothes back but apparently I spent too much money giving out tips in Chapter 1(??)
I can’t figure out what the variable is that causes the cops to come to the mountain. I’ve gotten the complete scene with the bj and no cops but I can’t figure out what causes the change. Nor can I figure out how to get Bridgette to 65 lust in the like 7 lines of dialogue before the movie.

dickon

Sep 14, 2017
I can’t figure out what the variable is that causes the cops to come to the mountain. I’ve gotten the complete scene with the bj and no cops but I can’t figure out what causes the change. Nor can I figure out how to get Bridgette to 65 lust in the like 7 lines of dialogue before the movie.
how did get bj scene? bridget always makes me flash on top of mountain then we go home. are we supposed to win or lose the games she asks us

MrSwiftly

Jan 30, 2018
how did get bj scene? bridget always makes me flash on top of mountain then we go home. are we supposed to win or lose the games she asks us
I’m going off memory here but what I’ve found that works is
Middle option when she asks how the view is
Heart necklace for the first question
Say she isn’t wearing panties (she’ll then ask you to take your shirt off)
Ask her what underwear you’re wearing, tell her she’s correct
As a reward go to the bottom of the screen and show her you arnt actually wearing anything (now you lose the pants as a punishment)
36F for bra size
Dance for me
Kiss and then select feel her breasts which is off to the side.
Then the bj scene starts
The hiccup is like midway though you hear something off in the bushes, sometimes it’s nothing and you get the complete scene and sometimes it’s the cops and it’s basically game over. There has to be some variable that controls which scenario plays out.

Reactions: dickon and VOYEUR

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Holly and Maria should appear in the cinema and ask questions about the relationship (you can add influ/lust this way). I have no idea what triggered this, but I'm positive it was something from stage 1. You also need to put her hand on your crotch whilst watching the movie, if she gets mad then her lust is too low and you can't get the scene.

Reactions: dickon

MrSwiftly

Jan 30, 2018
Holly and Maria should appear in the cinema and ask questions about the relationship (you can add influ/lust this way). I have no idea what triggered this, but I'm positive it was something from stage 1. You also need to put her hand on your crotch whilst watching the movie, if she gets mad then her lust is too low and you can't get the scene.
I must be messing up the holly Maria conversation. I can raise influence but haven’t seen lust go up at all.

Amalek

May 20, 2017
Well, DSP3000 did say that the uploaded version isn't the latest and has a few bugs in it; so maybe that's the reason for some of the trouble we're having with getting specific scenes in a legit way. Though he could have just said it to mess with us.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Both you and Bridgette need to be naked.
Specifically, the game checks if 1. your pants are off (not if Bridgette is naked) and 2. she also needs to be a little drunk (Alcohol > 3).
If both of these are true, then she'll say: "It was probably just the wind" and no cop car will arrive.

The most difficult one here, is obviously the alcohol, as it depends entirely on what you did on Stage 1.

P.S. If Bridgette isnt naked, the scene wont trigger anyway, I dont think she can give you a bj with her clothes on.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
i can't make bridgette naked in cinema, does anyone know how?
Best you get in the cinema is topless - from what I could see.
High enough inf and lust and keep a flirty attitude - looking at her rather than the film etc.
You do not need to put her hand in your crotch, she will do it by herself.
If you watch Wisp of Reason you will get a bit of feel up but she chickens out.
If you watch Office Girl she will feel you up, ask you to remove your pants, then ask if she should take her top off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I find right clicking and opening in new tab (firefox) aids topping stats up - get a start point then open in new tab, run through the scene to get some stats progression, then close that tab, go back to your start point and repeat. The 2nd run through will have the stats from the 1st run added to it to start. Keep going ad infinitum.
The other option is to go to the HTML files and start from where you want to, you may have to build up qualifying stats to progress through scenes this way.

Meeting Maria and Holly, I have had this trigger only if MC has had a drink in Pt1, problem if he's had a drink he get's done for drink driving.

I also have bumped into Didi a few times with several on topped out stats, but only once has Bridgette invited her to the club. No idea what the trigger here is.

damnbrooo

Nov 19, 2017
Best you get in the cinema is topless - from what I could see.
High enough inf and lust and keep a flirty attitude - looking at her rather than the film etc.
You do not need to put her hand in your crotch, she will do it by herself.
If you watch Wisp of Reason you will get a bit of feel up but she chickens out.
If you watch Office Girl she will feel you up, ask you to remove your pants, then ask if she should take her top off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I find right clicking and opening in new tab (firefox) aids topping stats up - get a start point then open in new tab, run through the scene to get some stats progression, then close that tab, go back to your start point and repeat. The 2nd run through will have the stats from the 1st run added to it to start. Keep going ad infinitum.
The other option is to go to the HTML files and start from where you want to, you may have to build up qualifying stats to progress through scenes this way.

Meeting Maria and Holly, I have had this trigger only if MC has had a drink in Pt1, problem if he's had a drink he get's done for drink driving.

I also have bumped into Didi a few times with several on topped out stats, but only once has Bridgette invited her to the club. No idea what the trigger here is.
i do most of what you said , but after i kiss her and squeeze her hand she returns back to the movie and then touches my crotch and nothing else happens :/

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
I think it depends on you spoke with Bridgette about your previous Maria's relation at the restaurant.

Reactions: kiteares

maverick212

May 13, 2017
Route for Alexia:
Done it with a little bit of cheating, copy and pasting the url to go back and build points. As far as I can tell you need to have at least 60+ Affection and at least 40+ Lust points to activate the tit show in the bar.

Go to restaurant first, then to park and touch Bridgette once while sitting, you'll make out and then she'll suggest going to get a drink at the bar. Order a red wine for her and a mineral water for yourself. (This is where I copied the url. Went back twice to build lust points to 40) This will bring about tit show.

Continue from there into part 2 and you will be able to pass the breathalyzer test.

Hope it helps.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
The update on vdategames this week is another one of Chaotic's gems, "Here's a few renders of the same damn girls I post every week, I still have no idea what to do for the next game, here's a poll"... Reminds me why I stopped subscribing to that crap in the first place.

Reactions: Ty Webb

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
The update on vdategames this week is another one of Chaotic's gems, "Here's a few renders of the same damn girls I post every week, I still have no idea what to do for the next game, here's a poll"... Reminds me why I stopped subscribing to that crap in the first place.
"But, anyway, pay me every mont..." :cool:

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes