4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Yeah i get Alexia in part 1 but when i drive or go theater after this events he stop me and all time arrest me cant him bribe nothing help. If i no drink much event with Alexia no work this event with Alexia start only when Bridgette drink coctail and she drunk. That is why i think this moment with officer with a bug

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Yeah i get Alexia in part 1 but when i drive or go theater after this events he stop me and all time arrest me cant him bribe nothing help. If i no drink much event with Alexia no work this event with Alexia start only when Bridgette drink coctail and she drunk. That is why i think this moment with officer with a bug
I don't believe you need the cocktail. At least I don't think so. In one of my playthroughs, I took the cocktail, but Bridgette didn't talk to Alexia about her breasts at all. I think it's dependent solely on your lust bar. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not too sure.

Don't choose cocktail next time. Do everything you did to get those stats prior, but when you enter the bar, choose red wine for her and then choose mineral water for yourself and see where that gets you. (Bridgette will be confused about the mineral water for yourself but then realize that you're driving, so this looks like the key.)

Reactions: upaz84

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
can someone give me a digit code
Certain numbers on every code unlock different things. It's not ideal, as I'm not entirely sure which number triggers what achievement/scene, and I don't really have the time to decipher that. (Though someone might do that soon sooner or later).

For now, I recommend you play part 1 over and take a pic or write down the code for part 2. That way, you can progress through the date naturally they way you want to.

(Edit: Actually you don't have to. You could just continue into the next part.)

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
I try drink water and Bridgette wine or drink сhampange and have lust 30+ event with Alexia no work but with coctail and lust 30+ it work fuck really hard game i dont know what i must do that fuckin event work in part 2 and this fuckin officer stop arrest me :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

indria

Mar 5, 2017
can someone give me a digit code
In the game folder the files 1code1check.js to 1code10check.js are for the spesific digit of the codes, you can look in them and decide which route to take while entering codes before the stage 2.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Played it. It was one good sex scene and a whole lot of nothing. And THIS was supposed to be 2 episodes' worth.

This whole spinoff was nothing but a ploy to get people to subscribe again.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
you had sex with Alexia and how you get this ?

gooblegobble

Dec 10, 2017
Yeah this game is kinda meh. It feels so fucking backwards. The things that lead to successful interactions in part 1 lead you to terrible endings in part 2. I got Bridgette to 60 lust in part 1 and got the nude park scene with touching, but then when part 2 starts I go down 20 lust and can't get past cockblock officer cause I had 1 cocktail hours ago and am somehow over the limit. Am I supposed to just fail part 1 to get good scenes in part 2? Anyways i'll probably try some different things some other time, but i'm getting quite annoyed with having to restart every time.

TiimtheTrex

Apr 30, 2017
The code to get past the officer and get Alexia is 2655187018 I'm not sure how to get that code in stage one but the first section has to do with whether or not Alexia asked you to meet up and the end deals with whether or not your drunk.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I`ll have you know i'm quite the catch, so when i play this game it's Bridgette's date with ME, not the other way around.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes