4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
So now the dev is gonna try to go full anti pirate and make everyone angry at him? I love the academy series, but there is no way i'm subbing to a $20 a month site for it. I would probably purchase the entire academy series, but the sub model doesn't make sense to me considering how little content is actually put out in that period.
The same thing will happen that always does, when the Dev's either start blaming the pirates for games failure or for stealing their work, the boomerang effect where they start focusing on DRM hurting the paying customers making them wait while the dev makes his DRM instead of making content, while the pirates either move on to hundreds of other games no longer giving exposure to said game that sometimes trickle down into paying customers. Not that DRM is that much of a burden for pirates in the first place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slipsoad

May 19, 2017
I can understand where dsp is coming from but the prices chaotic charges for his site are nuts. Legends of the genre tlaero and moetze are offering their games free on the site with the hope for donations. It appears now chaotic is trying to make new games online only with no offline mode which will cuz his subscribers to backlash. Ive been a member there before and didnt find it worth it. My suggestion dsp is start and patreon and break free. I and im sure others would gladly support you away from chaotic's site

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Did anybody manage to download that?

It doesn't matter. As soon as it gets shared in any of the hundreds of other forums DSP doesn't know his stuff gets shared in, it'll blow up anyway. So just wait.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Honestly, crying about piracy is like crying about people sharing stuff that they like with others.
No, it isnt stealing, no one can steal your work, because stealing requires someone to take something away from you.
Piracy is just copying something and giving the copy to someone else, without you (the creator) getting money for it.

Nothing and nobody can stop me from sharing the files on my hard drive with someone else, period.

Dsp needs to understand, that the people that truly love his games and are well off financially, will pay just to support him and his work, and the people that dont meet that criteria, they will not pay no matter what.
They are not paying because they cant get the files somewhere else, they are paying because they want to support you, and there are websites dedicated to that model, such as Patreon.
Thats how things work, and to restrict some files to only paying customers, is the equivalent of preventing someone from giving something to me that they created for free, because the copy costs nothing to make, therefore there's no reason why I cant share that with someone else.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Honestly, crying about piracy is like crying about people sharing stuff that they like with others.
No, it isnt stealing, no one can steal your work, because stealing requires someone to take something away from you.
Piracy is just copying something and giving the copy to someone else, without you (the creator) getting money for it.

Nothing and nobody can stop me from sharing the files on my hard drive with someone else, period.

Dsp needs to understand, that the people that truly love his games and are well off financially, will pay just to support him and his work, and the people that dont meet that criteria, they will not pay no matter what.
They are not paying because they cant get the files somewhere else, they are paying because they want to support you, and there are websites dedicated to that model, such as Patreon.
Thats how things work, and to restrict some files to only paying customers, is the equivalent of preventing someone from giving something to me that they created for free, because the copy costs nothing to make, therefore there's no reason why I cant share that with someone else.
You can't sugar coat pirates being pirates. That is basically the MO of the internet. When somebody is selling something and we dl it for free, we are pirates and thieves, no nice way to say it. There are tons of reasons that people pirate, none of them are good, so there is no point trying to make yourself, me, and other pirates look like we do no wrong. I know the difference between right and wrong, and I am sure you do too.

Now one thing most people and businesses who make content have no clue about and that is how to combat piracy. Take the music industry, all people want is affordable music they like available in an easy manner. Me, I would love to be able to order cd's with the exact music I want on it, printed in lossless format for highest quality, and shipped to me. To my knowledge, there is no option like that for me because the music industry doesn't want everybody to get the exact songs they want. They want to sell me 5 cd's with 1 to 2 songs per cd I like, and the rest I don't like, just so they make me buy 5 cd's to get the small amount of music I want. It is at that point that I cease caring about highest quality and hit up youtube or other places. They are blind on how to tackle piracy. As Steam has proven, offer an awesome service, and the money and people will come.

What folks do with patreon and other services on the internet, well, their choice, but many of them way over value their time and effort. I will never back a patreon for $20 unless I get a meaty demo and the game proves itself in that demo. And even then, I will not sign up for $20 a month, it will be a one time payment after the project is finished. I don't earn money to support another person who may or may not be doing good work. All of us here know how big a scam Patreon can be, well, not Patreon, but those who try to use it to milk people who trust them by giving them a monthly paycheck. So far I can honestly say there are less than 10 games, out of the 100+ I have tried here, that I would outright buy. A third of them are on the popular games part of the game forum.

As for people who try to block pirates, as others have said, there are more games out there than people can count, if one makes it hard, we move on. The content creator loses those who give a damn about their game, they lose word of mouth, they lose potential cash. Their choice.

Anyway, stopping here. I can discuss this topic till the cows come home.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
How escape from the cop ?? He all time arrest me=(
My best guess is that you can't drink too heavily before that point. So if you're in the bar, choosing a cocktail might put you over the test limit. Or if you had something to eat first (You and Bridgette drink wine there) and then went to the bar, you might be over the test limit as well.

So try to manage that carefully. You can bribe him too, but you'd need to keep all your money. Don't tip the barmaid or the waitress.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Hmm then how we can get Alexia in part 2 if she invite us only when Bridgette drunk ??? And yes i try him bribe but he no take money i no tip waitress.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Hmm then how we can get Alexia in part 2 if she invite us only when Bridgette drunk ??? And yes i try him bribe but he no take money i no tip waitress.
I'm not too sure actually.

Let me correct myself, when you bribe the officer, he'll only take it if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Concerning Alexia, in part 1, Bridgette has to tease you by bringing up the fact that you keep looking at her breasts, but I don't know how to trigger it. If you managed to trigger that in part 1, your date with Bridgette has to go up in flames in part 2. So do what you can to fuck that up. I'm assuming the Alexia route will trigger afterwards, but make sure to scan your options. You don't wanna miss anything that might lead up to it, especially if it's manually triggered.

Gargentihr

Jan 27, 2018
Any chance of just getting part 2?
I don't think there is a standalone part 2. Even on the main site, part one and two are now lumped into one download to make a single game. It would be good if they'd thought to release a version with updated html, but not having to redownload all the part 1 images.

Thanks for sharing Pt 2 so fast! I used to sub to the site, but there's just no way to justify the cost

Reactions: botc76 and Henz
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes