4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Maybe indeed. Anyone find any new content or was this just a bug fix?

Scott Blank

Jun 28, 2018
I have downloaded the 1.1 and the screen goes to a black screen after I press start regardless of which browser I am in. I can skip to a scene, but then I won't have any achievement bars and gain no achievements moving forward from that scene. I can get it to work in Chrome, but the achievement bar stays at 0. Any suggestions?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Any news on next update? I have again started doubting that this has been abandoned. Let's see what furhter excu se do they have now.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Any news on next update? I have again started doubting that this has been abandoned. Let's see what furhter excu se do they have now.
Apparently Chaotic's been poking DSP3000 and replied on June 1st saying he had depression for a few months but is slowly working on it.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Last I saw regarding DSP, it was Chaotic replying to a comment in one of his update posts. It was along the lines of "no news from DSP, he'll finish it when he finishes it".

So far neither of them have acknowledged the fact that they simply threw the whole plan they made for this failed series off the window, onto the path of a military day parade.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Apparently Chaotic's been poking DSP3000 and replied on June 1st saying he had depression for a few months but is slowly working on it.
Hope I don't go into depression waiting for this update as dsp doesn't even care for an update on the status of progress.

Hellfox

Feb 24, 2018
yes....use this code..2935987037....watch office girl....say I like looking at you Bridgette....when holding hands kiss her...do not I repeat do not put her hand on your crotch just squeeze gently...then she will ask do you mind her hand on your leg..say no.....then get handjob......for extra scene when she asks do you have a tissue say no...then watch to see what she does
The code don't work anymore since it don't raise the lust anymore only the influence.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The dev dsp3000 is going through tough times right now, don't expect anything until late this year. As per chaotic the game is on hold until further notice.
Well I hope dsp's issues are sorted and he comes back asap.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Chaotic's site hasn't released anything since January. Can't help but wonder just how many people still sub to him. Geez.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Chaotic's site hasn't released anything since January. Can't help but wonder just how many people still sub to him. Geez.
He has been painfully slow for quite some time now, with dsp3000's The Academy series it wasn't as apparent at it is now, but alas that game is on hiatus.
The site's output for 2018 looks really bleak now and I really hope dsp gets the help he needs and that he can work on his games again. I'm really anticipating The Academy 5 and somewhat the end of his Bridgette game, but only because of the nightclub scene with the other girls.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I'm not saying we shouldn't believe anything they said, but I for one don't believe any of his "I'm depressed/I have a lot of problems going on" talk.

You saw what he was like when he came here to complain about piracy. He kept going on about how he was a full-time "creator" and piracy would ruin his livelihood and whatnot. Yet when he resurfaced after disappearing he said developing was a hobby for him. In my opinion he just burnt out and/or got bored. I don't know what sort of deal he has with chaotic, but if he just gets paid to release at least one game a year, he's probably just milking it for all it's worth.

If they have enough people subbing to them despite the fact that they haven't released anything in over half a year, then they're laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: supermanz95
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes