4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
my happy and lust buttons are not working. can u help me?
Typically indicates a problem with the cookies, where the game isnt allowed to store cookies or something.
Try a different browser, see if it works, and if it does its an issue with that browser.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
He's using Chrome and IE. These games are pretty much made FOR firefox.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I have a suggestion to make regarding dsp. How about another developer or a team of developers take over and complete Bridgette Part 3 in their own way of course taking advice from dsp how he was going to proceed and then if they work as a team they may be even to start even Academy 5 next and who knows we might even get Academy 5 also by the end of the year and then when dsp comes back at the end of the year he can start on a new project. One more thing is that I wanted to ask is whether there is any plan to make Academy 1 and 2 free and if so when?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well, I don't want to insult you, since judging by your posts you're either a kid or you have some difficulty understanding concepts. To start with, this is just a talk thread completely unrelated to the development of the game. Sure, DSP showed up to bitch here once, but that hardly makes it a place where ideas will be accepted, or even seen by the devs.

The rest of your post is just naive assumption. You assume these two developers would simply hire or otherwise procure a team of people. You assume this team of people would pump out those two games in the 5 months and some change that this year has left. You assume DSP will come back at the end of the year (for some reason). Completely disregarding the fact that Chaotic's operation is a money scheme.

Most of the things you suggest just seem out of touch with reality, sir.

Reactions: VOYEUR

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
In one of his blog posts Chaotic did promise to finish dsp's The Academy series if he wouldn't return. Obviously everyone familiar with this dev knows that this will never happen but he did mention it.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well, I don't want to insult you, since judging by your posts you're either a kid or you have some difficulty understanding concepts. To start with, this is just a talk thread completely unrelated to the development of the game. Sure, DSP showed up to bitch here once, but that hardly makes it a place where ideas will be accepted, or even seen by the devs.

The rest of your post is just naive assumption. You assume these two developers would simply hire or otherwise procure a team of people. You assume this team of people would pump out those two games in the 5 months and some change that this year has left. You assume DSP will come back at the end of the year (for some reason). Completely disregarding the fact that Chaotic's operation is a money scheme.

Most of the things you suggest just seem out of touch with reality, sir.
Ok thanks for letting me know. I suppose I am just getting desperate for Bridgette part 3 as I know only when this finishes then we will get Academy part 5 which is what I am really waiting for. My only concern as I already mentioned somewhere earlier is that this Academy series has been good and I dont want it to be abandoned ultimately like Teacher's Pets by iredeemable which was a good game also. I suppose in my desperation I might have suggested something such naive and childish as above.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
In one of his blog posts Chaotic did promise to finish dsp's The Academy series if he wouldn't return. Obviously everyone familiar with this dev knows that this will never happen but he did mention it.
He only said he will finish if dsp doesn't return, but here we are informed that dsp will return but maybe by the end of the year so there is no question of chaotic taking up as dsp will return. It is not like he wont return, the problem is he is not saying he wont return. He has kept us stuck up and the way things are going I except Bridgette part 3 may be by March April next year and maybe in 2020 we might get Academy part 5, a big may be though in both cases. We can just wait and watch.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
He only said he will finish if dsp doesn't return, but here we are informed that dsp will return but maybe by the end of the year so there is no question of chaotic taking up as dsp will return. It is not like he wont return, the problem is he is not saying he wont return. He has kept us stuck up and the way things are going I except Bridgette part 3 may be by March April next year and maybe in 2020 we might get Academy part 5, a big may be though in both cases. We can just wait and watch.
dsp's return is NOT set in stone, there's a chance he'll quit the business altogether. That's why chaotic mentioned that he'll finish The Academy series on his own if the worst case happens.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
dsp's return is NOT set in stone, there's a chance he'll quit the business altogether. That's why chaotic mentioned that he'll finish The Academy series on his own if the worst case happens.
But chaotic mentioned that he will return, so that is what I am saying that once dsp confirms he is not returning then only chaotic can take up Academy series but dsp is said to return during the end of the year and he has not confirmed he is quitting he said he will return. If he has to quit why not do it now and here, why wait to return at the end of the year and then say that he is quitting, so we are stuck up there and so is chaotic.

Jan 27, 2018
lowkey though i liked how dsp was handling the series. I liked all his academy games and the bridgette games were decent. Chaotics style is cool but i dont think ill like it as much as how dsps handled the series. I hope this guy comes back soon, cus im trying to see more Bridgette.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Dsp is working on Bridgette part 3 though it may take sometime, but he is working. That's really good news.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
lowkey though i liked how dsp was handling the series. I liked all his academy games and the bridgette games were decent. Chaotics style is cool but i dont think ill like it as much as how dsps handled the series. I hope this guy comes back soon, cus im trying to see more Bridgette.
Dsp is working on Bridgette part 3 though it may take sometime, but he is working. That's really good news.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes