VN Ren'Py Completed A Date With Emily [Final] [RobertDeadth]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Thank you so much for your comment, I'm really happy that you enjoyed the game! My next game will feature 6 love interests, and I will try my best for them to be just as good and fun as Emily.

Thank you so much for your feedback and I'm glad that you enjoyed the game! Yes, I would also like to get at least a few animations for my next game. Honestly, the main problem is my hardware - I've been creating this game on an average laptop, and it struggled even with the more demanding renders, so I'm not sure if it could handle animations :/
Please tell me that he next game will have a harem route. If they are going to be as beautiful as Emily then I am going to want them all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Having finished the game, i have to say that i really liked it, and are eagerly looking forward to the next one, expesialy if you plan to have a harem option in it.:D

• Red Heart

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Having finished the game, i have to say that i really liked it, and are eagerly looking forward to the next one, expesialy if you plan to have a harem option in it.:D
really lovely game... this is especially a close fantasy of mine ;)
looking forward towards your future projects :love:
Thank you both so much! I'll try my best to deliver a good game with my next project :)

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I liked the game. Renders were really nice. I missed a couple elements that I hope the next game will include. Those are: French kissing and a direct view of vaginal touching, licking, entry. I'm pretty sure they were only missing because the dev hadn't learned to render that yet, but mentioning it anyway.

• Red Heart

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
I liked the game. Renders were really nice. I missed a couple elements that I hope the next game will include. Those are: French kissing and a direct view of vaginal touching, licking, entry. I'm pretty sure they were only missing because the dev hadn't learned to render that yet, but mentioning it anyway.
Thank you! Haha, that's correct, I have to learn more for my next game :)

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Emily's face is pretty. Her tits though remind me of Grandmother Ursula. Ugh. Maybe she was kinda sexy 100 years ago, but to me she was the opposite of sexiness. Why do devs make oversized tits in 90% of CG models?.. And 98% of the CG tits are saggy... o_O

1WayRoad

Nov 20, 2017
I enjoyed the brevity of the game. Short and sweet really. Though, you could have done away with the choices and just made this a kinetic novel. But since you have said that this is your first game, having practice with giving choices would help a lot.

I look forward to what else you make. Good luck!

• Red Heart

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Emily's face is pretty. Her tits though remind me of Grandmother Ursula. Ugh. Maybe she was kinda sexy 100 years ago, but to me she was the opposite of sexiness. Why do devs make oversized tits in 90% of CG models?.. And 98% of the CG tits are saggy... o_O
Thanks for the comment. Well, the answer to this question is simple - I'm a fan of big boobs and find them sexy, saggy or not. And because this is my first game and I only wanted one girl, I just went with what I personally find hot. In my next game there will be more love interests, so naturally, there will be a lot of variety when it comes to body types :)

Reactions: genthrow and m0us3r

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
... I'm a fan of big boobs and find them sexy, saggy or not. And because this is my first game and I only wanted one girl, I just went with what I personally find hot. In my next game there will be more love interests, so naturally, there will be a lot of variety when it comes to body types :)
i fix you on that. I am fan of small boobs, and i hope you keep your word to put variety in the 6 upcomming girls, so that there is at least one for every taste.
As for character, i prefer tsundere types. Hostile at start, but once you break through their shell, they fall in deep love. (i don't like women who fall for you on the first sight - want to conquer them XD )

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
i fix you on that. I am fan of small boobs, and i hope you keep your word to put variety in the 6 upcomming girls, so that there is at least one for every taste.
As for character, i prefer tsundere types. Hostile at start, but once you break through their shell, they fall in deep love. (i don't like women who fall for you on the first sight - want to conquer them XD )
Yeah, no worries about that. Since there will be 6 girls, I'll try my best to have something for (mostly) everyone, different body types, and distinct personalities for all of the girls.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Why oh why do some folks always need to let everyone know, "I don't like x-sized boobs." No offense, but who cares?

Here my worthless opinion on boobs:
Huge boobs!:love:
Tiny boobs!:love:
In between...:sleep:

Dev, don't nerf your kinks for anyone.

• Red Heart

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent here for people that need, remember to seed!

Last edited:
Reactions: effninefivehuman

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Is she related to some alien, look a preview 8 , strange eyes, her face is a bit alien too but her tits are 100% human mammal! :)

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes