VN Ren'Py Completed A Date With Emily [Final] [RobertDeadth]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Taste may differ but i don't find Emily attractive at all.
Doesn't excite me. Just an average girl with exaggerated bum and hips and giga boobs.
As many.
Also the action isn't really there. The whole feels static.
expected a short raunchy novel with a horny girl that gets turned inside out by one or more.
my loss

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
You know? I like to play short stories from time to time, like a one shot manga. It keeps you from waiting a new update for every game you play, and, when the update comes, you barelly remember the story that you've played so far.
A tip for you: Make a game with few short stories, like, with every new chapter, a new story as in a TV series... I think this will be a very interesting type of game.

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Thank you to everyone who played the game and shared their thoughts :) The positive reception made me very happy. After taking two days off, I'm starting to work on my next project now. Of course, there will be a lot of writing to be done before I can really share anything visual. I'm hoping to release the v0.1 version before the end of the year, but it's difficult to tell how long it will really take. Once again, thank you to everyone who commented/reviewed/played. I'll consider creating a dev thread on the forum where I could share info about the process of creating the new project regularly for anyone interested.

IvanOSP

Oct 2, 2019
I like this game too much, girls like Emily in a real world would be sensational, she said everything directly without feeling ashamed and honestly , and she always complimented him romantically.
she wanted to undress him with her eyes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
RobertDeadth, your renders on the Daz art thread brought me here, and I'm really glad I tried this, it was refreshingly sweet. Congratulations on your first game, and good luck with your next, I'll definitely be eager to play :)

• Red Heart

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
I don't like the fact your choices don't matter, its always the same result in the end.
Yeah, that's fair, the choices only change a bit of the dialogue but they don't affect the ending of the story at all. I understand that some people might have wanted more out of that aspect of the game. As an explanation of why the choices weren't that meaningful and why I didn't want a "bad ending" to be possible -- I wanted this game to be kind of relaxing, feel-good, and sweet. I wanted the players to feel that sort of vibe, and I felt like putting in a possibility of ruining the date or something wouldn't really fit the game or what I wanted to achieve with the story. I also felt like it could be frustrating for the players if they could ruin the date by accident, especially since the whole game is just that one date with this one girl. And if I just made the "good" and "bad" choices entirely obvious, then everyone would choose the good ones anyway. Overall yeah, I thought about the possibility of some dialogue options leading to a "bad ending", but I have ultimately decided against it as it didn't fit my idea for this game. My next project will include more choices, but at the same time I feel like including too many isn't necessarily good for the narrative. So I'll try to strike a good balance there.

Reactions: Spatenklopper

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Some news for those interested: I got surprised by a fan of the game today - they have created two banners that can be used as signatures if anyone would like to promote the game on their profile. Additionally, I've started posting weekly updates about the development process of my next project on my Patreon page (public). It will take some time before I can share any visuals or more detailed info, but the development process (writing) has already started.

Here are the aforementioned banners:

1444640_20210921_212622.gif 1444639_20210921_205358.gif

Reactions: jospaghettio

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Moin zusammen,

hier meine deutsche Übersetzung zu A Date with Emily.

Installation: Archiv entpacken und in den Spieleordner kopieren.
Vorhandene Dateien müssen überschrieben werden, sonst funktioniert die englische Fassung nicht mehr.

Link zur deutschen Übersetzung:

Sollten euch noch Fehler begegnen, bitte meldet sie mir.

Großen Dank an JBZ für seine Hilfe!

Hi Guy´s,

here is my German translation of A Date with Emily.

Installation: Extract the archive and copy it to the game folder.
Existing files must be overwritten, otherwise the English version will no longer work.

Link to the German translation:

Should you still encounter errors, please report them to me.

• Red Heart

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
Hello people.
My "Russian" translat for game "A Date With Emily".

Unzip folder "game" in folder ADateWithEmily, agree to replace the file, or the Russian text does not appear in the Settings, after unpacking run the game and in the Settings change the language from English to Russian, and that's it.

Have a nice game!

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes