Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.0.7a
Gallery: Mandy 1 pic

That nobody can answer it aso not on the discord side it must be a bug.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Is Alpha standard or should I wait? Change log seems to be 5a, 6a and 7a
The alpha is the bug-hunting release. I'd wait for .07b if you don't want to deal with bugs and want a slightly smoother play experience.

Edit: Also, IIRC, the alpha is the Patreon version, so it doesn't have the incest coded in. Might be wrong, though.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wouldn't it make more sense if there was a function on his phone for the brother could access the shower camera from anywhere?
What's the point of having a hidden camera when he has to be in the girls locker room to use the camera. All he has to do is peek around the corner if he's there already.

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
How do I increase Sydney's submission points to 5

What is in event 31 is it about election?
You have to do a photoshoot with her, by doing that you can increase it however you want as long as you end the photoshoot before the last scene.

Reactions: ron nx

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
And I can't get rid of the event 37 even after completing it. I don't know if it's some kind of bug
And event 31 is about election right ?

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
hey guys, can someone help regarding the election, i just cant get it to progress done the posters and got the Vid on matt donated every week and still its repeating every week, i saw a post earlier about the dress code that i never had that option, any suggestions?

SlapHappy

Sep 28, 2017
But I need 5 points for the photoshoot and I'm only having 2
I know at the point I'm at in the game you can get +1 submission by going running in the park with Sidney in the early morning and choosing the blowjob option and then "suck it whore" when the option comes up. Not sure you've reached that point yet though.

Hellacious Sundae

Mar 10, 2019
What should I do to change the dress code?
After you have a bathroom meeting where they decide to get it changed the MC decides he needs to go talk some member of the schoolboard into it by setting him up on a date with the MCs mom. It's hard to miss. You'll get prompted after school to go talk to the dude and you just agree to his demands, at least that's how it worked for me.

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
But I need 5 points for the photoshoot and I'm only having 2
You can get the photoshoot started with libido points instead of submission points. You can then get a submission point for every agreed step. Then quit before the next request that she doesn't have enough libido points for.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
The progress screen on the phone really needs a scroll bar that you can drag. Scrolling from top to bottom with the mouse wheel takes far too long.
YES! YES! YES!!!!!!! I totallllly agree. I hate going from botom to top, from top to bottom, and from bottome to top.
And you have to click it between the event words. I did not know that till this update. Soooo, Yeah, I REALLLLLLY hate that there is no scroll for the even list.

Reactions: doctorpinch
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes