ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I did not give any money to Lauren and ended up seeing her in the bathroom with a line of boys. If this is event 43 it didn't take and is still ??? Do I have to not pay Lauren for more than one week to cleare event 41?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Visit the school politician......do you mean the princapal or the basket ball player matt? Or is it some one else?
where do you find this guy?

I am trying to figure out how to tell Megan about here boyfriend Matt and Mrs. Jessica so I can get the cheerleader on Loren's side.
I am also trying to do the dress code thing b/c I saw the election day thing and Matt comes up with the idea if Lauren does not. And then she loses the election.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I think alot of peopl are having problems with this part/event. Some one should give a step by step instructions on how to do the dress code thing and give Megan the video of Matt and Mrs. Jessica.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I think alot of peopl are having problems with this part/event. Some one should give a step by step instructions on how to do the dress code thing and give Megan the video of Matt and Mrs. Jessica.
I completely agree. That’s why these alpha test releases are so useful. Even though it wasn’t intended for the F95 crowd, I’ve learned a lot from the collective player experience here. The official release will have several changes with the hint system and slight dialogue changes to make finding these events much easier (I hope).

nastynas

May 12, 2019
im stuck on 43 and 60, everything else is done. i did the election thing right the first time and lauren won. now im going thru this thread and reading that i need to stop giving her money and buying votes, so i need to rollback to a previous save?

EDIT: ok so i decided to load a previous save and not pay for a few weeks and now 43 is done. im going to wait for the next release before i continue.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm stuck at event 37 I completed that event but event 40 is showing it should be completed
Yeah 40 is dependent on 38, not 37. That will be fixed in the official release, to complete 37 just keep visiting Lauren in the Lounge in the evenings.

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
First of all I must thank the people involved in the game who are doing very well and have had me trapped for many hours. But I have had a problem with version 0.7 and it is that I do not know how to finish the painting with Mrs. Stone, since I have done it anal many times with her but she does not tell me that I have not been fast enough and I must repeat the process and I have already done it more than 10 times. if someone could give me a hint I appreciate it. Thanks and greetings to all.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
I'm following the guide and I can't make event 31 happen at all. I've chosen "look for mat and megan" and "resist the urge to peak" multiple times. Looks like I can't progress anything until this event is done.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
So if she loses the election, she loses the virginity to the black guy. Also lots of dick sucking and handjobs...
Very nice, love it, i hope we get some more night club video fuckings next update.

Cant wait to see next update

Reactions: WillTylor
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes