Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I can't say I agree.

Before you were never promted when a new event was available. With the new system you get a pop up on your screen saying both a new event is available as well as the hint on where to start it.
Yeah I thought this update change was a good one for that.

Reactions: WillTylor

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Yes, a save would have been great, I have played through this a couple of times but have bought a new computer so I dont have any saves.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yes, a save would have been great, I have played through this a couple of times but have bought a new computer so I dont have any saves.
If you still have the old computer, you can copy over all your old saves.

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Hahaha…. Ouch! I can tell you’re assuming the developer’s native language is anything other than English. Nope, I’m an American developer, and English is my native language. That being said, yeah, the game’s spelling and grammar were pretty poorly written. The game has now had several thorough spell/grammar checks by lapdragon, and now gets a lot of praise for its polished English.
Hey, I saw someone complain there is no sex with jacky here... and just wanted to say as a huge troll, complainer and frequent shit talker of bad games on this board I was perfectly pleased with this update. Pretty amazing. Great content. All free... but I'm someone who likely wouldn't be a customer anyway and I would just wait for the free public release.

I really enjoyed the Jacky scenes. Obviously you need to start somewhere so I didn't expect sex immediately. But now it can only escalate from here into more and more content that will lead to sex. Can't wait for the next updates. This is also the first time I can say I was pleased with an update that took so many months from any game almost? Maybe one or two other game devs have achieved this... that being said I already read your patreon and understand why it took awhile (very understandable). But either way the long wait time was worth it.

I especially love the new feature (which might be part of an older update?) that displays a little splash screen on the screen when you unlock new events and explains how to see these scenes. Fucking quality of life feature in the game and I just love that. I also love that I could play the alpha and there were no game breaking bugs. I played the whole game from start to finish to the end and didn't notice anything that stopped my progress. Bugs are to be expected in an alpha that is released for testing, but this just hints at good quality development at least for this update? (at least in my experience of my play-through since someone else could have found a bug). the whole cheat system is amazing too and great quality of life feature that makes replays so much more easy and fun and helps to avoid long grinds. (love that you included this - very smart)

I also really hope there is more stuff that happens to jacky in the school. More than the mafia, this is where I'd enjoy seeing content and I hope it's planned. More stuff with students, with the principal, or other faculty etc. more exhibitionism in front of class (vibrator in class?) would be interesting with jacky's squirt problem? maybe she squirts in front of her class and times it with dropping her water bottle but some students realize the timing is off but still can't explain what else could have happened. (butt plug in class etc.) or maybe something during an assembly in front of the whole school or with a football team etc. or with a janitor (as cliche as it sounds). i hope more content is planned in school but probably it would be NTR content... since only being able to do things with your son at school wouldn't leave many options available for content there outside a bathroom or an office.

Just wanted to praise your hard work since most people find it easier to give criticism and I wanted to balance the scales.

this is definitely one of the better games and one of my favorite games out there. (especially since i have a teacher fetish).

P.S one piece of advice I can give for the harry potter books is add scroll over text for them in the backpack. when your mouse goes over them the text will appear and say "read in your room in the evening". this will help people who didn't quite read know what to do next... as I don't quite remember if it's displayed in the hint in your phone where/how to read the books? if it is, probably ignore this :D

Last edited:

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
the save feature is broken, i did a fresh start when i load a save it back track to selling outfit on the online store. wasted 30min of playtime.

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
Is there a changelog anywhere? Is the update even worth playing after this long? Tempted to just wait till its abandoned or finished and then replay the entire thing.... Although i might just ignore it if it does get abandoned (again?)

Zuboskalik

Dec 12, 2017
Hello! Does anyone have a save with event №89?
"Event 89, NTR event that won't trigger if you're on the loyalty path.
Which is still visiting Aunt Camille when mom kicks her out of the bedroom."

Reactions: rk777

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I assume most if not all of this update was for the NTR path? I only see updates for that playthrough (as I am on it).. Kinda fucked up what Lauren does to the MC in the living room just a FYI LOL.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I assume most if not all of this update was for the NTR path? I only see updates for that playthrough (as I am on it).. Kinda fucked up what Lauren does to the MC in the living room just a FYI LOL.
There was only one NTR scene for this update. The rest was MC with Aunt and Mom.

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Am i missing something? No new events after 79?
there are new events after 79, it goes to 90. However, I'm on the NTR path and I also played the game from beginning to end again as I don't usually back up my saves. I didn't see any progress bugs on my play-through.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Why not just ask what's new then? There's nothing wrong with doing that at all whether you're a support or not, but that's not what happened. The guy was complaining and then ultimately insulting someone because he was too lazy or dumb to bother finding the information out for himself.
was he insulting you or another member? what was the insult?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes