lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Quick question,

what does complete alpha mean?
does it mean, the alpha testings are done but it's still in alpha phase?
meaning to say not the polished bug free Final version that it's supposed to be?

Reactions: TommyTuba

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
A Family Venture [0.08 Complete Alpha PATREON] [WillTylor]
WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
The hint on my phone says to check out what Mandy and Lauren are doing in the yard on Sunday, but they’re never there. Maybe it’s because I keep getting the MC saying that the hard is a mess so no one goes there. If so, how to I clean the yard up so they will come??

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
The hint on my phone says to check out what Mandy and Lauren are doing in the yard on Sunday, but they’re never there. Maybe it’s because I keep getting the MC saying that the hard is a mess so no one goes there. If so, how to I clean the yard up so they will come??
You already wrote the answer yourself, so clean the yard ...

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
wait,
subscribestar is the incest version one yes?

but it's only
Version 0.08-v3

whereas patreon one is the non-incest version
0.08 Complete Alpha
(still don't clearly understand what complete alpha means)

will there be a complete alpha for Subscribestar?
and is complete alpha the final bug free version?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
wait,
subscribestar is the incest version one yes?

but it's only
Version 0.08-v3

whereas patreon one is the non-incest version
0.08 Complete Alpha
(still don't clearly understand what complete alpha means)

will there be a complete alpha for Subscribestar?
and is complete alpha the final bug free version?
Alpha is standard terminology across the whole software industry including games. It usually refers to the first formal test of the software for bugs, glitches and errors. As such it is not suitable for wide release. Next would usually come Beta testing which is a term I would imagine even the most casual gamer would be familiar with these days due to the seemingly unstoppable juggernaut that is Call of Duty.

Ultimately after the developer is happy that the release is bug free (or relatively so) then there will be a full release on both Patreon and Subscribestar. It may just be that the Subscribestar version skips the Alpha test as most errors should be caught by the Patreon one being tested.

Patience my eager friends.

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Alpha is standard terminology across the whole software industry including games. It usually refers to the first formal test of the software for bugs, glitches and errors. As such it is not suitable for wide release. Next would usually come Beta testing which is a term I would imagine event the most casual gamer would be familiar with these days due to the seemingly unstoppable juggernaut that is Call of Duty.

Ultimately after the developer is happy that the release is bug free (or relatively so) then there will be a full release t on both Patreon and Subscribestar. It may just be that the Subscribestar version skips the Alpha test as most errors should be caught by the Patreon one being tested.

Patience my eager friends.
Well thank you so much for this info.
Your patience to elaborate is very respectable.
I admire you for that.

So I now, exercise patience on my part.
GOOD FORTUNE MATE!

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
A Family Venture 0.08_V4b Released Today!!

The beta build of or game A Family Venture has just been released to all Friend + tier supporters! Anybody in that category can find the links to the beta download in the post below.
If you're not currently a supporter, we encourage you to support us and come play our latest version. A description of what's new in this version can also be found in the supporter post below, but this is the big one guys! A major line has finally been crossed in the latest content. Not to toot my own horn, but we've got some amazing images, animations, and a great story! I hope you'll all support us and enjoy!
If supporting just isn't an option for you the public version will become available in a little over a month from now.

Source:

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
A Family Venture 0.08_V4b Released Today!!

The beta build of or game A Family Venture has just been released to all Friend + tier supporters! Anybody in that category can find the links to the beta download in the post below.
If you're not currently a supporter, we encourage you to support us and come play our latest version. A description of what's new in this version can also be found in the supporter post below, but this is the big one guys! A major line has finally been crossed in the latest content. Not to toot my own horn, but we've got some amazing images, animations, and a great story! I hope you'll all support us and enjoy!
If supporting just isn't an option for you the public version will become available in a little over a month from now.

Source:
Change Log:

• Main event:
Date with Jacky (Caretaker) continued after last updates shopping and dinner event. There are three separate branches through this event. This is the event we've all been waiting for! Jacky stars in this event.

Yard Event: After unlocking the new yard area from last update, this event is accessible by going into the yard on Sunday mornings. This event is actually a series of events that builds with your progress and is completable after the election. This event involves Mandy and Lauren

Club Event: This event is only on the NTR route. It's the final part of a series of events that was partially played out in the last update. The event involves Jacky and Sidney

Random Morning Event: This event is a loyalty event for those paying Jacky's Mafia debt every week. It will appear randomly on a Sunday after the club pool event.

Face Cards: Three new cards. One you will receive as an achievement, and two you can find in the AFV world after certain events are complete. Happy hunting!

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Walkthur for 0.8_V4b starts on page 85. All Event Numbers have been removed and replaced with event names.

Note 1 - using this save file will get you a "do you really want to use this" message. Old saves will do this, I used my old save and saw no further problems. (An undated version of Renpy is why)

Note 2 - Internet Famous is a variable event (meaning during it all 3 interruptions (Mom, Aunt, Sidney) have to occur for event to progress to the final. This means the event will be at a min 6 weeks or can be longer.

Note 3 - There is a random event that occurs in the morning - you will that when you get that.

Note 4 - I do the loyalty route - but the NTR events are available via the unlocking the gallery with the Samba App on the in-game phone.

Note 5 - The Samba App on the in-game phone is only available to subscribers to the game.

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Walkthur for 0.8_V4b starts on page 85. All Event Numbers have been removed and replaced with event names.

Note 1 - using this save file will get you a "do you really want to use this" message. Old saves will do this, I used my old save and saw no further problems. (An undated version of Renpy is why)

Note 2 - Internet Famous is a variable event (meaning during it all 3 interruptions (Mom, Aunt, Sidney) have to occur for event to progress to the final. This means the event will be at a min 6 weeks or can be longer.

Note 3 - There is a random event that occurs in the morning - you will that when you get that.

Note 4 - I do the loyalty route - but the NTR events are available via the unlocking the gallery with the Samba App on the phone.
This is the save for the prior version.
Awesome.
thanks for this.
Will keep everything in mind, mate.

Now I wait, for v 0.8v4b to drop here.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes