VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Lol.

I still think he would make a good character in a game. Like a rambling crazy homeless guy that lives in an alley, pissed off at the entire world. Would be funny.
We probably haven't seen the last of him. He seems like one of those "If I just repeat it often enough it will make it true" kind of people.

I think I may have dated his mother once...
:eek:Please just tell me that you used a condom! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Pixieblink

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[...] the latest Going to Hell release (which is running a couple of days behind schedule).
Tsk, tsk, tsk Pixieblink ... See - now you admitted it, you ARE a scammer after all :p
Just kiddin' man - keep up the good work and don't let Dogboy get you down ...

(And in case anyone wonders - that was my admittedly meek attempt at a sly reference to WTHI :eek:
Can't really put my finger on it but that was the first image I had before my eyes of the guy/girl/whatsoever.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
??

Where did that come from?
They can download the game and the patch just like everyone else.
It comes from someone who doesn't realize a forum — with a search bar present on practically every page — is searchable. Well... that, or from someone whose hands are currently occupied with something "more important" at the moment of typing, I suppose.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
OK, the obvious asshole answer is, "Sounds like a 'you' problem." But seriously, there's an embedded video file. Can you not see that show up?
I see the file. I see the clip, I just don't see what y'all are seeing in it. I see a still image even on loop. So, it's probably a 'me' issue with my eyes. So, I'll accept that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I see the file. I see the clip, I just don't see what y'all are seeing in it. I see a still image even on loop. So, it's probably a 'me' issue with my eyes. So, I'll accept that.
Naw, it's probably a browser rendering issue or something. For example, I use Vivaldi and sometimes fail to see someone's attachments. I assume it's a problem with the browser choking on something. I'd bet that's probably the issue — maybe not the browser per se (though it could be), but something like that: a mobile device bug, an OS bug, etc.

FYI, there's not a lot of animation in that specific clip: it's the cum on her chin running that's animated. (Thus my deer-in-headlights comment: her expression doesn't change at all as the cum runs down.) So you're not missing a whole lot if you don't see it, other than Pixie's usual great job and hard work on subtleties of animating. But you'll see it in-game (at the very least once the no-nag patch gets here in a couple of weeks).

Reactions: Dark Silence
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes