VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Shit turns out that you seem to be my dark side ;)I can't any motion either but damm the face expresion of Danny :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know everyone's tastes differ, but I fuckin' love Danny! I find her incredibly attractive (and super cute) physically, and when things backfire or take an unexpected direction I'm laughing my ass off. Now, IRL Danny would obviously be a nightmare. Good thing it's just a "what if" for an MC in a game.
phew.gif

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Shit turns out that you seem to be my dark side ;)I can't any motion either but damm the face expresion of Danny :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Play it in vlc. You'll see it.

I know everyone's tastes differ, but I fuckin' love Danny! I find her incredibly attractive (and super cute) physically, and when things backfire or take an unexpected direction I'm laughing my ass off. Now, IRL Danny would obviously be nightmare. Good thing it's just a "what if" for an MC in a game.
I love her looks. Perfect sized boobs and redhead. Those freckles are killer. Love them.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dark Silence ; Playing it in fullscreen did the trick for me
and great, you both Cookie and yourself can have her wrapped in a red ribbon and put a nice greeting inside her, because, she, even when I love freckels and Redheads with perky boobs, is the character with less sex apeal for me in the whole story I don't know if she remebers me of some lost and forgoten girl or what i can¡t stand her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dark Silence ; Playing it in fullscreen did the trick for me
and great, you both Cookie and yourself can have her wrapped in a red ribbon and put a nice greeting inside her, because, she, even when I love freckels and Redheads with perky boobs, is the character with less sex apeal for me in the whole story I don't know if she remebers me of some lost and forgoten girl or what i can¡t stand her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Let's be real: you just wanted a memed response. No worries: I'm happy to oblige. :)
Blasphemer.gif

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Loop the video. And play it full sized (1080) if you can.
I thought it looked great in the game even though most players will probably click right past it without noticing anything.

Dripping blood, cum, light rays, bullets(?) and anything else I can come up with are all on the table now.
Should be fun.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
New trailer for AFAS-Going to Hell.
Feel free to spread it around. Or pick it apart. Any suggestions or critiques are always welcomed.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Let's be real: you just wanted a memed response. No worries: I'm happy to oblige. :)
... THAT'S FROM THE LIFE OF BRIAN!!!
A much underrated masterpiece of filmmaking. :D

I thought I was the only one who loved that movie? It sure had its moments.
Almost as good as the Crimson pirates at the beginning of The meaning of life.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

100.png

I figured a meme tangentially related to religion might be fitting for a game focused on unusual (or it is unknown?) religious happenings. Life of Brian, as practically anything Monte Python, is a brilliant masterpiece. Truly a talented bunch, that lot. :)

Reactions: Pixieblink

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

I'm one of those 'Believers in JC." but I also loved that movie. Movies are meant to be enjoyed, not dissected to find anything that could be dangerous. Just like when I was young and the rock music bullshit: "It's Satanic! I put the record on the player and reversed played it and it says worship Satan!"

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
OP updated with chapter 4.

Danny's story arc has been updated, nothing new for the story arc with Sandra in the clothing store.
Choices matter in the game.

Cum on her face or tits, your choice.
Danny may or may not explain why "your as bad as mother's boyfriend" depending on previous game choices.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I'm one of those 'Believers in JC." but I also loved that movie. Movies are meant to be enjoyed, not dissected to find anything that could be dangerous. Just like when I was young and the rock music bullshit: "It's Satanic! I put the record on the player and reversed played it and it says worship Satan!"
It did?
All the ones I tried only said "BLKEkewe lwjer lkwwwjjjjp!" :oops:

Op updated, enjoy chapter 4.

Feedback appreciated, nag-patch available here in about a week.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter 4

*** POST UPDATED 2023-OCT-26 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_4_PUBLIC

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_4_PUBLIC

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
OP updated with chapter 4.

Danny's story arc has been updated, nothing new for the story arc with Sandra in the clothing store.
Choices matter in the game.

Cum on her face or tits, your choice.
Danny may or may not explain why "your as bad as mother's boyfriend" depending on previous game choices.
Does this game going to have some sex scenes, and what does the tag "censored " means ?. Some sexy pixels ?.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does this game going to have some sex scenes, and what does the tag "censored " means ?. Some sexy pixels ?.
no pussy saying hello to dick. censored means that some nudity is behind nagscreen but player can still see what happens.

• Sad
Reactions: Aground9437
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes