4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Hello dev. I'm stuck here. I press the zzz logo to go to sleep and then i can't do anything more
I play on PC and I get the same behaviour. Normally when we sleep, it jumps past the bed image but this time it stops there with the "Zzz" button still visible. If I press it, the scene reloads but there is nothing that can take me further.

I can upload a save if you want.

Reactions: Mal Function

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Note that the bug seems to repeat again the following day, so get used to it I guess.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Note that the bug seems to repeat again the following day, so get used to it I guess.
Its early AM here, I was motivated to wake up by my bladder (again) I will see what I can do about this bug later today.
No big Tits. No Big Butts. I Love you Mickydoo
You are going to love me more in the next one :D
I've thought about trying this one several times, but I've always been put off. Judging by the banner and screen shots, several of the girls kind of share a similar look, and it's one I find rather unattractive. It's not much, but with the sheer amount of competition here, it's enough.
I appreciate this type of "negative" feedback, constructive criticism. I have been told that before by I cannot see any similarties, but I am their god so to speak :p

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is this actually complete, or is it like the last one, where Micky got bored and decided he wanted to do something else? :unsure:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I have the same 'sleep loop' problem. After a chat with Charlie on the sofa where it ends with MC thinking "Damn she is cute even when she is not angry.", it gives, me zzz to sleep. When i click on it the next sene is the empty bed and again the zzz.
Tried to see is the ingame skip feature, would be of help. Unfortunately not, just a flickering fast forward icon.
It's Fresh download and install on win 11.
same here..ive been slept a few times and after speaking with Charlye4 i clik zzzz and nothing happen in the morning..any solution?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yeahhh...me too...all icons inactive and no way out except closing the game.
ahh answer is a few post above..save when you are at bewdroom and load and it port to morning...now i have enbcountered another strange thing..at evening MC says himself: it's time for the date...i thought was with elle..instead we are at port ,in front of a New girl named Jazz (never seen before!!! and MC takes her to the seafood restaurant...wtf is Jazz???

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I used to have in it I do myself, the code is still there, it was to hard for me to keep adding to it every update.
excuse me.,..who the hell is Jazz?? i got the MC says it's time for a date and he is in front of this black heared beauty named jazz that i never spoken before..and MC take her at seafood restaurant (where he supposed to propose to Elle to impress her wtf is this Jazz?

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for your long hours and your devotion to our happiness. This has been a gem of a game for me as well as Hustle Town and I so look forward to your next endeavor. As they say round back, keep em cummin'.

AFD_Sig_01.png

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Thx Mickydoo - I loved this one I loved hustle town too - top games on my list!
Keep the great work!!!

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
The loop thingy, its fucking weird. I opened an old version and its not happening in that, yet the code looks to be the same. I'll sus into to, in the meantime I am so sorry, I'm on it now.

Reactions: Zephea

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
in front of a New girl named Jazz (never seen before!!! and MC takes her to the seafood restaurant...wtf is Jazz???
Yes, that was extremely jarring. But you find out a day or two latter that it was the waitress at the cafe that told you about the seafood restaurant in the first place. I don't know if it's a bug, due to the order you do earlier the "free roam" section, or whether a scene just got accidentally omitted, but it certainly had me scratching my head.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
excuse me.,..who the hell is Jazz?? i got the MC says it's time for a date and he is in front of this black heared beauty named jazz
Yes, that was extremely jarring. But you find out a day or two latter that it was the waitress at the cafe that told you about the seafood restaurant in the first place.
After the scene where Maggie asks to exchange numbers you take Elle down to the cafe, where you meet Jazz.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes