Unity A Furry House [v0.40.0] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
You know it's high effort when you see these stupid tit cups on every outfit because they couldn't be arsed to make them work properly.
View attachment 1168003
It's not that hard, you know.
For real.. i literally opened Daz for the first time.. put on the default character a sweater and removed the under boobs sweat guards in a few clicks.

This is literally CATS-horror levels but at least isn't 100% furry so... thanks i guess.
In all seriousness.. there's some screencaps of Cats i saw that i totally would and i'm not even furry

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm interesting concept. Non-furry male with a furry Female who is actually his mom. I may have to watch this one, I just hope it doesn't get the Abandon Tag.

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
Well, guess i study Daz3D assets long enough to recognize almost every product on screens.
Even environment.

And my my, why it look so lame?

I mean, there is nothing wrong to create new pictures and stories with ready parts, right? But here, somehow, i can't feel even small amount of effort.

Or i just a arrogant snob, anything is possible.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
These characters look decent if not for the faces, something just feels...off.

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
Shit just goat serius!

Not gonna lie... I liked this one. Maybe I have goat a thing for horned or goat-footed girls.
I beg your pardon, are they seriously presenting this poor combination of assets... as a goat?

P.S. God dammit, just see that her leg just clipping through pool chair! Can it be even less effort in this renders? Sorry for my outrage, i just become emotional, when see such things from people, who get money for their doings.

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
This game looks great but alot of the quests seem to not work like

meet Melissa
be spanked in a rude but hot way
learn spicy informatuins about ( doesn't give us more information )
put two sisters one against each

for a first release its got me interested but it needs to be ironed out and have the bugs fixed (y)

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018

meet Melissa

for a first release its got me interested but it needs to be ironed out and have the bugs fixed (y)
I also can't activate those quests. Need help

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
maybe slow down on the animal looks
NekoParadise looks are much better...
Well my only complaint about NekoParadise is that Autumn's daughter is ass ugly. She looks like she has down syndrome and doesn't look anything like her hot redhead mom. It might be fetal alcohol syndrome. Maybe Alorth can clarify.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9inchz

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018

meet Melissa

1 & 2. Pool/Garden at Evening; Spy on Imogen, stay till she starts masturbating, leave, get caught, admit spying.
3.Evening, Bathroom; Enter, say you got lost. Or the phone in her (Monicas)room
4.Morning, Garden; Something with Kelly and Bonnie I belive. That part of the game is broken for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jash83

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Furry without gay is a plus and the female kitties are more or less ok but the Sandbox tag is missing.
Also, where is the "big surprise" that his rest of the family is furry? MC is not even wondering about it.
This is some half backend written story with quests where you have to search to find an event.
And when I chose to do something not (for example not to hug Aunt; she looks scary^^) I don't want to see the event anymore.
If you (Dev) want to tell a story a certain way do a kinetic novel. Less programming to do. ^^

Played through three days... deleted it.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes