Unity A Furry House [v0.40.0] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

StarLord

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2021
Kind suggestions and constructive criticism are always welcome. We will try to make the game better from the next release, thanks to your advice ;)

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
Love it, Starlord!

The script writing could stand to be a hair cleaned up. Where are the script files located?

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
The girls are incrible beautiful (less the little sis and bonnie, I did not like then XD) but for some reason mom feet are strange, have a strange space in the middle (you tried furaffinity style ? big feet and huge toes, but forgot to resize toes)

The way the story plays need fix, you can interact with the girls before meet then.
The hint system is good, but is hard to know where there will be any event.

And why ALL your sisters are half human? if they are only step, why none are full furry like mom?

I will come back after more content

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017
Try covert to .png did'n work , help.(Unable to create a texture2D template field)

Last edited:

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Can someone post the 0.30 version?

Edit: Nevermind I found it ,but it's slow download

Last edited:

StarLord

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2021
With the 0.30 update (for more info see the changelog) we have accepted the requests of those who told us that they found it difficult to go to the various locations without knowing where to find a character. We then added a system of small Avatars of the characters in the map, which indicate the location where they are in that time slot. Furthermore, for those who were not aware that to access the menu it was sufficient to use the backspace key, now we have inserted a button in the MC room to access the menu.

Enjoy it!;)

Reactions: F9Zoney

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
With the 0.30 update (for more info see the changelog) we have accepted the requests of those who told us that they found it difficult to go to the various locations without knowing where to find a character. We then added a system of small Avatars of the characters in the map, which indicate the location where they are in that time slot. Furthermore, for those who were not aware that to access the menu it was sufficient to use the backspace key, now we have inserted a button in the MC room to access the menu.

Enjoy it!;)
Can not find a way to save, Resize does not work, no way to exit game. Mentions things I can't find, just run through same events.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes