Unity A Furry House [v0.40.0] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
According to what the dev said it seems to just be a technical update.
New things I found so far:
-A short scene of mc peeking at his mom's butt when she is cleaning her room.

-A dialogue with mc's mom to help her clean the rooms,
The challenge says you have to do it 10 times but it doesn't give you anything after doing it, like another scene,etc, at least I didn't get anything

-Going to mom's room at some point in the game can give you a scene mc's mom and bull (don't remember his name at the moment) arguing about doing a sex show with a camera (Bull suggests it,Mom disagrees with it)
They decide to throw away the camera and you pick it up later.

I tried to find what to do with the camera but I didn't find any spot to put it, etc

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Navigation with the avatars of where people are... nice.

Overall grind factor is huge because

• The script sucks. And I can't blame it all on a non-English author. Mostly it comes across like a 10 year old telling you a story that someone told them but they don't remember all the parts.
  • It's all too easy to reach a point you can't progress because there's no sign of how to advance.
    • Bob's watching TV, nothing changes no matter what choice I take.
    • Monica's in the living room, nothing changes no matter what choice I take.
  • Afternoons with no avatars anywhere...
  • If something needs to be done a number of times there needs to be a way to know that. I assume that If I spy on Imogen a certain number of times the "spy on someone through a window" task will be completed but it's just boring at this point.
  • Hell, Bonnie is the first person I meet, Melissa is right there, yet meet Melissa and Meet Bonnie aren't completed??
  • Perhaps good because of all the other problems, you can fail at something until you find the right option without consequence. Monica's not mentioning to Mom that you're spying on her in the shower no matter how often you do it.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
  • It's all too easy to reach a point you can't progress because there's no sign of how to advance.
    • Bob's watching TV, nothing changes no matter what choice I take.
    • Monica's in the living room, nothing changes no matter what choice I take.
  • If something needs to be done a number of times there needs to be a way to know that. I assume that If I spy on Imogen a certain number of times the "spy on someone through a window" task will be completed but it's just boring at this point.
1)Bob
When you meet him again watching TV,talk to him one time,after that click on his hat to steal it and hide it in the sofa

2)Monica
I think you need to peek at her in the bathroom 2 times,2 times because at the second time new dialogue options appears.

First time when she finds you looking at her you run away, the second time you say that you got lost.
Later after talking to her again in the living room,at some point in the day you go to her room and hide her phone.
Talk to her again,then again go to her room to retrieve it where you hide it and bring it back to her.
Later in the evening you can go back to her room, to find her phone again to look at her spicy photos.

3)Imogen
When you have the option to spy on her , decide not to do it and go back.
Mom catches you and you can lie or tell her the truth what you did.Tell her the truth.
The next day you will get spanked on a family meeting.

After that spy on Imogen again tosee her doing more erotic poses and later starts to masturbate.
Imogen invites mc to join her but so far mc always runs away

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The writing in this is very, very, simplistic and I really don't care for the over use of caps and punctuation to try and express emotion (I'M SO HAPPY!!!, WHAT DO YOU MEAN???) it's like a child wrote this. Some of the problem may also be the fact the dev\team is working on what, fifteen games at the same time? That's too much attention to spread out. I also think if they want to make a VN they should probably use renpy, unity is notoriously bad for them and in my opinion every other aspect of game creation.

Reactions: Daveck

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
As long you play a normal human i like this one, i don't like playing the furry, but sexing then is fine to me, the girl models are very nice.

StarLord

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2021
The writing in this is very, very, simplistic and I really don't care for the over use of caps and punctuation to try and express emotion (I'M SO HAPPY!!!, WHAT DO YOU MEAN???) it's like a child wrote this. Some of the problem may also be the fact the dev\team is working on what, fifteen games at the same time? That's too much attention to spread out. I also think if they want to make a VN they should probably use renpy, unity is notoriously bad for them and in my opinion every other aspect of game creation.
I would be really curious to know your opinion on why Unity is worse than Renpy for a Vn. I like renpy, but I want to understand what exactly about Unity doesn't convince you for this use

Reactions: luisar018

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Renpy is built specifically for VNs, unity is not. Why start from scratch with an engine that isn't designed for that? It's your game and you can do what you want but I don't get it. There's also the poor memory management of unity which can cause performance issues on older setups.

I think it's odd that out of everything in the post, the choice of engine is what you wanted to discuss.

Last edited:

StarLord

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2021
Renpy is built specifically for VNs, unity is not. Why start from scratch with an engine that isn't designed for that? It's your game and you can do what you want but I don't get it. There's also the poor memory management of unity which can cause performance issues on older setups.

I think it's odd that out of everything in the post, the choice of engine is what you wanted to discuss.
I was just curious, I didn't think it was a problem. However, it's true that Renpy was "done on purpose" but Unity using plugin and written code does not give absolutely any kind of problems. Anyway, think of it as you want

Reactions: luisar018
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes