Ren'Py A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2] [Secret Arcade]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018
Heyya! I tried the Android version but can't seem to progress through Nina's quest in finding Otis since the door doesn't habe any indicators or cannot be tapped to open, so there's no way i can go inside her house. Am I doing something wrong? Any help with this? Thanks!

The game's interesting though, and I like the new style of gameplay here, safe to say I haven't seen similar ones

Reactions: SecretArcade

SecretArcade

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
Heyya! I tried the Android version but can't seem to progress through Nina's quest in finding Otis since the door doesn't habe any indicators or cannot be tapped to open, so there's no way i can go inside her house. Am I doing something wrong? Any help with this? Thanks!

The game's interesting though, and I like the new style of gameplay here, safe to say I haven't seen similar ones
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i really appreciate the time and energy put into this beginning of a, it seems. high quality adult game. i like the young geek and the old fatso but i am scared i won't see these two fuck the busty girls. i really want and need this. please. i found this game via cheating tag since i am normally and NTR guy. since many NTR games make NTR avoidable nowadays could you please make NTR an option? so hoped the old fatso would be the neighbour or the milfs uncle or father or something. well long story short i really hope to at least optionally see sex between the curvy girl, the lovely milf and the old guy aswell as the nerdy guy (who lacks an overbite and the image of a geek would in a game would be perfect lol) i want to really like and support this game. but i am not a vanilla guy and i personally don't want to see the MC having the fun scenes... just voyeur/watch or make mistakes and don't know what happens and how the girls satisfy there needs with the more "unattractive" guys. please. (also really like jesse and nina btw)
everything else is amazing and made me happy to see when i saw the busty milf and the old chubby guy. it just would be even more great and amazing if its not "centred around the mc and the mc". please don't be one of those games where only the mc has the potential fun and can't make mistakes!

also sweet tune! :)

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I was bored this monday and decided to start supporting this project, because i see potential behind it.
I decided to share the update with you guys. I hope, the dev doesn't mind too much and see it like some kind of marketing, because im sure, he will gain most of his supporters through f95 and i don't plan to leak every update in the future. Let's see how this and the support for the dev grows.
And as always with a new dev, pls consider supporting the guy if u have some bucks left. Or at least write a review if u don't have the possibility to support the dev financialy...

PC:
Android:
Mac:
Linux:

Edit: Seems like we have to start a new game, because the saves don't work probably. But i absolutely don't mind, brings the story to my old and used brain properly back again :)

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
i really appreciate the time and energy put into this beginning of a, it seems. high quality adult game. i like the young geek and the old fatso but i am scared i won't see these two fuck the busty girls. i really want and need this. please. i found this game via cheating tag since i am normally and NTR guy. since many NTR games make NTR avoidable nowadays could you please make NTR an option? so hoped the old fatso would be the neighbour or the milfs uncle or father or something. well long story short i really hope to at least optionally see sex between the curvy girl, the lovely milf and the old guy aswell as the nerdy guy (who lacks an overbite and the image of a geek would in a game would be perfect lol) i want to really like and support this game. but i am not a vanilla guy and i personally don't want to see the MC having the fun scenes... just voyeur/watch or make mistakes and don't know what happens and how the girls satisfy there needs with the more "unattractive" guys. please. (also really like jesse and nina btw)
everything else is amazing and made me happy to see when i saw the busty milf and the old chubby guy. it just would be even more great and amazing if its not "centred around the mc and the mc". please don't be one of those games where only the mc has the potential fun and can't make mistakes!

stop-it-get-some-help (1).gif

Apr 13, 2022

What about a heartfelt, no?

SecretArcade

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
The previously uploaded version contained a bug reported by some players.

Here are the links with the updated hotfix.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022

Windows

Android

Linux

Mac
In the update you posted above, in the kitchen scene they keep calling the MC me instead of his name. Both Nina and chloe are doing it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Every one of those ME words but 1 should have been mc's name. Had to go into the script and add %(player_name)s on them all. EDIT: found even more errors after those in the pics

also mc tells chloe, "before you start cleaning". It should be, "before you start filming"

attached is a fixed script if anyone wants it

Last edited:
Reactions: KiGa

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022

Windows

Android

Linux

Mac
quest says talk to Kate upstairs, I've been all over her house. None of the doors upstairs will open when clicked on. I see Kate no where

Edit: it is bugged. If done out of order, even if it says in the log to find her, she's not there. Reloaded a older autosave, followed the log in order, and now she is there

Reactions: SecretArcade

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
It's highly recommend to start a new game. I played a new playthrough with the first release of Chapter 2 and had no problems...

Reactions: Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I did the second time following the log in order and it worked. But nothing was in the quest log the 1st time but check with Kate and she wasn't there. Nothing happened when clicking on the upstairs doors

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Gonna give this a go because of the preview images even tho i tend to avoid sandbox games because they are usually buggy-chunky-grindy etc.
I'm also not the biggest fan of sandbox. But here it's done very good. You have a Quest Log and know exactly what to do and the sandbox element isn't that big...

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes