Ren'Py A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2] [Secret Arcade]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
i really appreciate the time and energy put into this beginning of a, it seems. high quality adult game. i like the young geek and the old fatso but i am scared i won't see these two fuck the busty girls. i really want and need this. please. i found this game via cheating tag since i am normally and NTR guy. since many NTR games make NTR avoidable nowadays could you please make NTR an option? so hoped the old fatso would be the neighbour or the milfs uncle or father or something. well long story short i really hope to at least optionally see sex between the curvy girl, the lovely milf and the old guy aswell as the nerdy guy (who lacks an overbite and the image of a geek would in a game would be perfect lol) i want to really like and support this game. but i am not a vanilla guy and i personally don't want to see the MC having the fun scenes... just voyeur/watch or make mistakes and don't know what happens and how the girls satisfy there needs with the more "unattractive" guys. please. (also really like jesse and nina btw)
everything else is amazing and made me happy to see when i saw the busty milf and the old chubby guy. it just would be even more great and amazing if its not "centred around the mc and the mc". please don't be one of those games where only the mc has the potential fun and can't make mistakes!

also sweet tune! :)
Wha???!!!

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
i really appreciate the time and energy put into this beginning of a, it seems. high quality adult game. i like the young geek and the old fatso but i am scared i won't see these two fuck the busty girls. i really want and need this. please. i found this game via cheating tag since i am normally and NTR guy. since many NTR games make NTR avoidable nowadays could you please make NTR an option? so hoped the old fatso would be the neighbour or the milfs uncle or father or something. well long story short i really hope to at least optionally see sex between the curvy girl, the lovely milf and the old guy aswell as the nerdy guy (who lacks an overbite and the image of a geek would in a game would be perfect lol) i want to really like and support this game. but i am not a vanilla guy and i personally don't want to see the MC having the fun scenes... just voyeur/watch or make mistakes and don't know what happens and how the girls satisfy there needs with the more "unattractive" guys. please. (also really like jesse and nina btw)
everything else is amazing and made me happy to see when i saw the busty milf and the old chubby guy. it just would be even more great and amazing if its not "centred around the mc and the mc". please don't be one of those games where only the mc has the potential fun and can't make mistakes!

StOp TryInG tO InFluEnCe tHe DeV aNd Let ThEM WrITe ThIEr Own StORy. TheSe WeAk iNSeCUre NtR LovErs AlWaYS TryINg To mAkE EvERy Vn A CuCkFesT. LeT ThE dEv dO TheRe OwN tHinG. wE dOnT NeEd mOre VaNiLLa CucK VN's wItH BorInG PreDictaBle StoRiEs..

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023

Scared!? You're scared!? When someone admits they need this then they seriously need to question their mental health.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

..mans out here....farming all the angy reactions.....
....kinda jelly tbh.....i want some too.....
1724124916819.png

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Some guys (like me haha) will agree with that synopsis. Many prefer mature women over young girls lol
That's well and good. Everyone has their personal preferences. But that doesn't change the fact that a woman in her forties is NOT in her prime.

That's why that part of the synopsis is a little humorous to me.

Game looks good though.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
That's well and good. Everyone has their personal preferences. But that doesn't change the fact that a woman in her forties is NOT in her prime.

That's why that part of the synopsis is a little humorous to me.

Game looks good though.
I remember read that a woman sex appeal or some shit like that peak in her forty, so idk haha.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes