Ren'Py A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2] [Secret Arcade]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
dev you have the potential to be the next away from home superstar:
dont add any ntr-sharing or lesbian shit. two paths and in one mc turns into a fucking asshole to joe and nicholas and add some bimbos!
also there are some errors wHere the mom says MC instead of mc name and the end of the second chapter is abrupt as fuck.

Last edited:

CrisRody

Dec 29, 2018
The Kate upstairs bug sucks...
I tried every route, even the mega link dev posted after.
I believe the error is related to the Nicholas part of the quest, because it usually disappears without being done, which results in lana not being there.
If you know you must wake up nicholas, you can still go to his room just after waking up kate, getting a error, and then finish everything up to talking to Kate.

Another problem, park location and new neighboor are accesible from the start of the game, but going there can bug things...

EDIT: It appears that, by having forced the wake up nicholas quest, game bugged for me, after Kate and MC go back to the car I get a white screen and that's it, can't play anymore

Last edited:

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
i really appreciate the time and energy put into this beginning of a, it seems. high quality adult game. i like the young geek and the old fatso but i am scared i won't see these two fuck the busty girls. i really want and need this. please. i found this game via cheating tag since i am normally and NTR guy. since many NTR games make NTR avoidable nowadays could you please make NTR an option? so hoped the old fatso would be the neighbour or the milfs uncle or father or something. well long story short i really hope to at least optionally see sex between the curvy girl, the lovely milf and the old guy aswell as the nerdy guy (who lacks an overbite and the image of a geek would in a game would be perfect lol) i want to really like and support this game. but i am not a vanilla guy and i personally don't want to see the MC having the fun scenes... just voyeur/watch or make mistakes and don't know what happens and how the girls satisfy there needs with the more "unattractive" guys. please. (also really like jesse and nina btw)
everything else is amazing and made me happy to see when i saw the busty milf and the old chubby guy. it just would be even more great and amazing if its not "centred around the mc and the mc". please don't be one of those games where only the mc has the potential fun and can't make mistakes!

also sweet tune! :)
dev dont listen to this

Egris

May 6, 2020
i really appreciate the time and energy put into this beginning of a, it seems. high quality adult game. i like the young geek and the old fatso but i am scared i won't see these two fuck the busty girls. i really want and need this. please. i found this game via cheating tag since i am normally and NTR guy. since many NTR games make NTR avoidable nowadays could you please make NTR an option? so hoped the old fatso would be the neighbour or the milfs uncle or father or something. well long story short i really hope to at least optionally see sex between the curvy girl, the lovely milf and the old guy aswell as the nerdy guy (who lacks an overbite and the image of a geek would in a game would be perfect lol) i want to really like and support this game. but i am not a vanilla guy and i personally don't want to see the MC having the fun scenes... just voyeur/watch or make mistakes and don't know what happens and how the girls satisfy there needs with the more "unattractive" guys. please. (also really like jesse and nina btw)
everything else is amazing and made me happy to see when i saw the busty milf and the old chubby guy. it just would be even more great and amazing if its not "centred around the mc and the mc". please don't be one of those games where only the mc has the potential fun and can't make mistakes!

also sweet tune! :)
Yeah don't listen to this clown dev

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Until I fix it please just enter both Chloe and Nicholas rooms before talking to Nina.
Their rooms are only opened after I talk to Nina for the second time tho (i.e. after finding things for her)

Dev please anwser if there Is going to be cuck shit before i start recomending your game
I don't think there'll be any. The vibe is quite similar to Away From Home: a young stud MC conquering a lot of milfs. The bald man on the banner is the standard clueless husband.

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
I don't think there'll be any. The vibe is quite similar to Away From Home: a young stud MC conquering a lot of milfs. The bald man on the banner is the standard clueless husband.
Some dude ripped the next chapter images and there Is some male nurse grabbing the cat neighbour lady ass. And the dev didn't deny the no cuck shit. Netori fans ignore this shit ASAP

Screenshot_2024-08-20-02-46-47-464_org.adblockplus.browser-edit.jpg
Abandon ship asap

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
Hello. I don't like to make statements about the future of the game because this breaks the immersion of the story for some viewers. So please understand me if I ignore those kind of questions. However, as you can see in the tags this game is intended to focus mainly on Netori. It would stupid to mix Netori and NTR at this point, wouldn't it? I currently have any plans for NTR. The doctor in the pictures is supposed to be Kate's ex but that part will be entirely discarded. While I don't have plans for NTR this is going to be a realistic story, not the kind where MC is a god. I also sometimes work with writers that have certain ideas and I don't want to limit their creativity. Therefore I won't make any statement about future content.
Dev confirmed cuck content. Move along everyone it was fun while it lasted. Next time TAG your game properly at the beginning or add dev notes to avoid the ntr-anti ntr shitshow. Devs need to be honest. Good luck with your realístic story where some teenaged nobody bangs a woman the second time he meets her

Last edited:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Hello. I don't like to make statements about the future of the game because this breaks the immersion of the story for some viewers. So please understand me if I ignore those kind of questions. However, as you can see in the tags this game is intended to focus mainly on Netori. It would stupid to mix Netori and NTR at this point, wouldn't it? I currently have any plans for NTR. The doctor in the pictures is supposed to be Kate's ex but that part will be entirely discarded. While I don't have plans for NTR this is going to be a realistic story, not the kind where MC is a god. I also sometimes work with writers that have certain ideas and I don't want to limit their creativity. Therefore I won't make any statement about future content.
Well just know that NPCs fucking the LI is content that will only appeal to sharing/ntr lovers and will put off everyone else. Even if you make it in a way that it is "technically not ntr"

So might be wise to choose what audience you are aiming for, that male nurse scene is sure to appeal to the ntr dudes though and will basically kill her as a LI for anyone else.

Anyway, I take my leave

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
Good luck with your realístic story where some teenaged nobody bangs a woman the second time he meets her
IRL two people may bang the first time they meet if both are horny and willing. As long as that doesn't become the rule in a game, it's OK for me.

Regarding the NTR content, I'm certainly not a fan of it but even I would rather have some of that (tame, if possible) over seeing the MC being a godly magnet for every woman around as we're too used to.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes