Ren'Py A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2] [Secret Arcade]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
It is necessary to proceed step by step according to the list of quests. Then everything follows.
I can only speak for myself but I have followed the order of the mission and it only lets me enter the friend's house and the cat's house and the uncle's house, there is no way after the first time you help him with the shopping and followed the missions. I mean there is a bug or something, since if it has already happened to several people it must be for a reason.

SecretArcade

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
Hello, everyone!

Thank you all for your feedback.

The white screen is the end of the game. Now that I look back maybe it wasn't a wise decision. I assumed it being the same color as the main menu theme it is enough to suggest the update is over. Don't worry I will be more explicit when next update is released.

Regarding the bugs. I know it's much to ask but it would greatly help me if you could provide the order of events you used because I've been doing several runs already and could not reproduce the aforementioned issues.

Have a great day all!

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Hello. I don't like to make statements about the future of the game because this breaks the immersion of the story for some viewers. So please understand me if I ignore those kind of questions. However, as you can see in the tags this game is intended to focus mainly on Netori. It would stupid to mix Netori and NTR at this point, wouldn't it? I currently have any plans for NTR. The doctor in the pictures is supposed to be Kate's ex but that part will be entirely discarded. While I don't have plans for NTR this is going to be a realistic story, not the kind where MC is a god. I also sometimes work with writers that have certain ideas and I don't want to limit their creativity. Therefore I won't make any statement about future content.
Knowing the major tags does not break the immersion. We need to know major tags so we know if we want to keep playing. Why do we want to keep playing if you are going to add a crappy tag later? No one wants to waste time playing a game for months, then all of a sudden a crappy tag gets added. Save us wasted time and let us know the major future tags......please lol

Last edited:

SecretArcade

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
Haha looking back at my post regarding future content. I realized I said "I have any plans for NTR." instead of "I don't have any plans for NTR.". Hell followed afterwards haha :D. I can say for sure there will not be any NTR as it does not mix with current Netori theme, but this is last time I'm giving any info regarding future content. Peace!

Apr 13, 2024
The introduction of the new neighbour is a great model. I also found like others said if you do things out of any order it prevents progress. The dev might be better off doing a simple VN rather than the ability to do multiple things but then break the game.

None the less. Best of luck with the project.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Hello, everyone!

The white screen is the end of the game. Now that I look back maybe it wasn't a wise decision. I assumed it being the same color as the main menu theme it is enough to suggest the update is over. Don't worry I will be more explicit when next update is released.

Regarding the bugs. I know it's much to ask but it would greatly help me if you could provide the order of events you used because I've been doing several runs already and could not reproduce the aforementioned issues.

Have a great day all!
Thanks for the info.

SovietK

Mar 28, 2021
Hello, everyone!

Have a great day all!
My first run was broken. During the first open world exploration and meeting the neighbours, it is possible to enter Monicas house and talk to her by the pool. The dialog doesn´t make any sense (talking about a camping trip, and seemingly already acquainted).

I assumed I wasn´t supposed to be able to talk to her, reloaded and did everything the same except trying to enter her house and I was able to progress fine, so I assume this is what breaks the game.

Reactions: SecretArcade

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Haha looking back at my post regarding future content. I realized I said "I have any plans for NTR." instead of "I don't have any plans for NTR.". Hell followed afterwards haha :D. I can say for sure there will not be any NTR as it does not mix with current Netori theme, but this is last time I'm giving any info regarding future content. Peace!
I got to the last screen with the white border while driving Kate but I never finished the task to “find Joe”
Also it’s very annoying trying to open the doors in the houses, sometimes I have to click 5 or 6 times on a door for it to open and sometimes the person will open the door and then skips first dialogue scene and can’t roll back to see what was said. Anyway to fix this?

maeoma

Aug 1, 2024
Any chance for tittyfucks? (Im sorry i know you said no more info)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hello. I don't like to make statements about the future of the game because this breaks the immersion of the story for some viewers.

So please understand me if I ignore those kind of questions. However, as you can see in the tags this game is intended to focus mainly on Netori. It would stupid to mix Netori and NTR at this point, wouldn't it? I currently don't have any plans for NTR.

The doctor in the pictures is supposed to be Kate's ex but that part will be entirely discarded. While I don't have plans for NTR this is going to be a realistic story, not the kind where MC is a god.

I also sometimes work with writers that have certain ideas and I don't want to limit their creativity. Therefore I won't make any statement about future content.
really.gif

Are you trying to kill your game for non-sharing and non-NTR fans.

Cause if so, well done man.

That was super effective.
Haha looking back at my post regarding future content. I realized I said "I have any plans for NTR." instead of "I don't have any plans for NTR.".
Hell followed afterwards haha :D.

I can say for sure there will not be any NTR as it does not mix with current Netori theme, but this is last time I'm giving any info regarding future content. Peace!
"No current plans" does not mean you aren't doing it, it only means you aren't doing it right now.

Combining that with this: "I also sometimes work with writers that have certain ideas and I don't want to limit their creativity. Therefore I won't make any statement about future content."

means your going to doing it, if one of the writers has a "certain idea" for it, since you "don't want to limit their creativity".

You have not said anywhere that you won't do NTR until this comment in response to the backlash. Which honestly seems like a back-pedal and that you were going to do let a writer do it.

Especially with a scene already building up to it. (the doc, like it's a waste of CGs unless it's building to something).

So in all honesty, seems like your trying to avoid the topic, and a "It's not technically NTR" but is something that most would see in the same light. (like sharing/swinging, MMF etc.) Cause why else have that scene of the dude feeling up an LI. (being a doc is a poor excuse btw, this is a hentai game, it's there for a reason).

p.s. suggestion: space out your sentences more for ease of readability. (like I did with the quotes)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
early forties + late forties = Two women in their prime...does not compute. LOL!
They must have seen the wrong graph:
1724158603678.jpeg

Meanwhile reality:
1724158619812.jpeg

Even this one is being generous, since peak 18, i.e. basically the legal age. Also the male peak is only if the man has actually gone and made something of himself, a loser still is a loser (even if they have money).

But shhhh, this truth makes people angry.

Reactions: gotmy223
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes