Ren'Py A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2] [Secret Arcade]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1724163644484.png .............. 1724159421658.png .......AUTHOR.....DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE???o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O(n)(n)(n)(n)....PS....Who knows English? Raise your hand. :cry:

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2021
Is it just me or the stepping back functionality doesn't work? (By clicking on the side set in preferences or using PGDN / PGUP )

Also a message like "This is the end of this update, please save now" would come handy.

Sandbox is not a bad thing, but I guess you need to have a much tighter control over which options are enabled. I was able to visit the neighbor with the bathtub right after I first met Lana and way before this all camping event started. Then I got an error page, and task to see Lana again. End of story. I needed to reuse a previous save.

Apart from that I like this story so far, keep up the good work.

Reactions: SecretArcade

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Haha looking back at my post regarding future content. I realized I said "I have any plans for NTR." instead of "I don't have any plans for NTR.". Hell followed afterwards haha :D. I can say for sure there will not be any NTR as it does not mix with current Netori theme, but this is last time I'm giving any info regarding future content. Peace!
You saying no ntr means very little when you dont consider scenes like this as NTR. Sure it might not exactly fit the definition but it is still a scene only a ntr fan would enjoy
Screenshot_2024-08-20-02-46-47-464_org.adblockplus.browser-edit.jpg
So no ntr but we can expect the LIs getting fucked and groped by several male NPCs, but of course, in a "technically not ntr" way :cool:.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I hate NTR, but he has already commented that the doctor is her ex husband and she is there for a check up. As long as It doesn't go any farther than what's in those pics. But to be honest, I'd rather not see any Li getting groped. iirc he commented they are getting cut from the game, so none of that will happen

Last edited:
Reactions: tossler

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
i really appreciate the time and energy put into this beginning of a, it seems. high quality adult game. i like the young geek and the old fatso but i am scared i won't see these two fuck the busty girls. i really want and need this. please. i found this game via cheating tag since i am normally and NTR guy. since many NTR games make NTR avoidable nowadays could you please make NTR an option? so hoped the old fatso would be the neighbour or the milfs uncle or father or something. well long story short i really hope to at least optionally see sex between the curvy girl, the lovely milf and the old guy aswell as the nerdy guy (who lacks an overbite and the image of a geek would in a game would be perfect lol) i want to really like and support this game. but i am not a vanilla guy and i personally don't want to see the MC having the fun scenes... just voyeur/watch or make mistakes and don't know what happens and how the girls satisfy there needs with the more "unattractive" guys. please. (also really like jesse and nina btw)
everything else is amazing and made me happy to see when i saw the busty milf and the old chubby guy. it just would be even more great and amazing if its not "centred around the mc and the mc". please don't be one of those games where only the mc has the potential fun and can't make mistakes!

also sweet tune! :)

"LET THE DEV HAVE HIS VISION"

"THOSE ANTI NTR FUCKERS ALWAYS PRESSURING DEVS"

"DEV DO WHAT YOU WANT, IT'S YOUR GAME"

Just a FAT bowl of hypocrisy.:cautious:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Aaarrgghhhh! One moment I'm called by my name, the next I'm being called MC. Please use '%(player_name)' like you do in some places, and not 'MC'.

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I don't want this to sound like I'm explaining myself.

Some people insinuated that I was lying, which really bothered me tbh.

The truth is that I don't care so much about negative comments that I lie to improve my ratings.

I mentioned before that the scenes with Kate and the doctor will never be in the game. The first version of this game looked completely different and those images are leftovers.

If I were to write / implement an NTR game, I wouldn't have created five love interests that the MC just met, but one love interest that the MC has a well-established relationship with.

As I said, I don't want to explain myself, but I clarified this aspect for you, Vortex, because you have been active here since I launched this game.
Oh I know you said you wasn't adding NTR. My comment was directed to the guy complaining about NTR in the unused renders. I'm all good here. Thank you for the vn ✌

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Yes completely understood. :D Thanks a lot for all the feedback. Just wanted to explain clearly that those renders are currently discarded and I have no plans for them.
Thank you for a game focused on a kink, Netori, that is one of my favorites. The sweetest fruit is that stolen from someone else's orchard, and unlike real life I don't have to worry about angry husbands showing up unexpectedly on my doorstep.

As for comments arguing about the meaning of NTR, I think you're better off avoiding responding to them. Most posters on the subject are not seeking clarity or resolution, just an opportunity to broadcast an opinion that is strongly held and that they will never re-examine. Stay true to your artistic vision, stay strong!

Reeshan

Nov 13, 2020
Looks like the one I DL'd off kraken was broken, nina was not showing up after the starting quests. Re DL on gofile and it works fine.

Insane One

Nov 10, 2017
Just snort laughed hard when Kate chastised her daughter so hard she went cross-eyed. :ROFLMAO: These are the kind of little quirks that I love having left in the games I play so we can get a solid chuckle if we notice them.
cross-eyed.png

Reactions: Manford and Punto

Insane One

Nov 10, 2017
Just a quick question. If the MC says he's gonna be there for a few months, why after only 2 days does he go to the airport to head home (regardless of the flight getting canceled)? Just a confusing inconsistency in the timeline that might need addressing (unless time functions differently at that point in the multiverse :sneaky:). To be clear, I am not trying to nit-pick. It just got me super confused when it popped up after plowing Joe's wife, for a second I thought he found out off-screen and I was getting exiled. Legitimate first thought was, "OH :poop:! Joe found out somehow and I screwed up somewhere!!" I quickly came to my senses and realized it was just a timeline hiccup, but that scared a few years off my life! GEEZ! :ROFLMAO:
giphy.gif

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes