Ren'Py A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2] [Secret Arcade]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

jelow333

Aug 10, 2020
Crazy, I've been clicking for half an hour and I can't find Nina, beautiful models, and then such stupidity from the game, I can't progress, idiocy.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This update is a buggy mess

if you do things in a certain order, characters simply aren't where they should be or there an error pops up.

I had to go back to 0.1, replay it, in order to play 0.2

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Hello. I don't like to make statements about the future of the game because this breaks the immersion of the story for some viewers. So please understand me if I ignore those kind of questions. However, as you can see in the tags this game is intended to focus mainly on Netori. It would stupid to mix Netori and NTR at this point, wouldn't it? I currently have any plans for NTR. The doctor in the pictures is supposed to be Kate's ex but that part will be entirely discarded. While I don't have plans for NTR this is going to be a realistic story, not the kind where MC is a god. I also sometimes work with writers that have certain ideas and I don't want to limit their creativity. Therefore I won't make any statement about future content.
you do you. there will be more people that play it than that won't as long as its a good game in the end.

Reactions: Fantabulous
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes